🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Trump believes PUTIN is the better leader?

Re: Eastern Ukraine has not been invaded by Russia. Those are Ukrainian rebels fighting the nazi army of Kiev.
A complete lie. Do you work for Pravda? Stop gobbling Putin's cock.

What is the lie? That they are rebels? That the Ukrainian army that is fighting there is nazi? And you Obama lover need to get up off your knees and stop getting drilled in the ass by western propaganda.

Both statements are true. Are the rebels receiving weapons from Russia? I don't know and I don't care because the west has no problem supplying weapons to all sorts of rebels to overthrow governments.

So certainly you have no right to complain if Russia assists rebels or helps their allies like we do in the west.

Even steven. And the Azov Battalion are nazi lovers as is the current government in Kiev.

"One of the groups left behind is African-Americans. Their unemployment rate, 8.8 percent, is more than double the rate for whites, 4.3 percent, and is actually closer to the 9 percent unemployment rates whites experienced in the depths of the recession. And for blacks, the rate actually went up last month."

For the rest of the posters...........

Just imagine...JUST IMAGINE what right wing morons like TooSimple would be saying on here if Obama had helped black unemployment more than the overall unemployment rate...These idiots would be calling for a lynching.

Re: Eastern Ukraine has not been invaded by Russia. Those are Ukrainian rebels fighting the nazi army of Kiev.
A complete lie. Do you work for Pravda? Stop gobbling Putin's cock.

What is the lie? That they are rebels? That the Ukrainian army that is fighting there is nazi? And you Obama lover need to get up off your knees and stop getting drilled in the ass by western propaganda.

Both statements are true. Are the rebels receiving weapons from Russia? I don't know and I don't care because the west has no problem supplying weapons to all sorts of rebels to overthrow governments.

So certainly you have no right to complain if Russia assists rebels or helps their allies like we do in the west.

Even steven. And the Azov Battalion are nazi lovers as is the current government in Kiev.

That the Ukrainian army that is fighting there is Nazi?

Ohhhh....Nazis!
What are the 5 biggest differences between Nazis and Commies?

"One of the groups left behind is African-Americans. Their unemployment rate, 8.8 percent, is more than double the rate for whites, 4.3 percent, and is actually closer to the 9 percent unemployment rates whites experienced in the depths of the recession. And for blacks, the rate actually went up last month."

For the rest of the posters...........

Just imagine...JUST IMAGINE what right wing morons like TooSimple would be saying on here if Obama had helped black unemployment more than the overall unemployment rate...These idiots would be calling for a lynching.

Written like a true racist.

It took Obama 7 years even with the help of the Republicans.
There has never been a day that you can give me a lesson on anything.

Kindly point out the many, many bills that republicans have passed that "helped" Obama lower the unemployment rate....
My cat could give you lessons.

Jobs & Unemployment
Number of Jobs — The economy has added 851,000 jobs since we published our last report. As of December, the number of total nonfarm jobs stands 9,265,000 higher than when Obama first took office.

That compares with the nearly 23 million jobs gained during the booming years of Bill Clinton’s presidency, and the fewer than 1.3 million added during President George W. Bush’s eight years, which were plagued by two recessions.

Unemployment Rate — Meanwhile the unemployment rate went down again, to 5.0 percent. It’s now 2.8 percentage points lower than it was in January 2009, when the president first took office in the midst of the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression.

Historically, the jobless rate is significantly lower than it has been most of the time since 1948. The historical median is 5.6 percent.

The first recession was bill clinton's recession after he crashed the economy with his tax increases...the second one was due to the democrats and their housing bubble as they forced banks to make loans to people they knew couldn't pay them back.......

Well he is great to islam, he has more muslims than all of europe combined.

Sure, tell that to the Chechen population.

Most love Putin in Chechnya now. You need to get up to speed. Putin's biggest supporter is the leader of Chechnya. He has Putin's back more than any other in Russia. Kadyrov.

And he's Muslim and his people love Kadyrov too. Only the radicals in Chechnya terrorized their own and Russians. Kadyrov has completely turned it around.

He's one awesome piece of work.

f447c66bb93f447bb4bb1c5b4c9824d9_18.jpg

Last edited:
It took Obama 7 years even with the help of the Republicans.
There has never been a day that you can give me a lesson on anything.

Kindly point out the many, many bills that republicans have passed that "helped" Obama lower the unemployment rate....
My cat could give you lessons.

Reid stopped most of them and that is why this has been the slowest recovery on record. Thousands of new regulations from the 'leader' also slowed the recovery.
Pay attention and you might get smarter than your cat, but I doubt it.

Putin's biggest supporter is the leader of Chechnya.

Well, that's like saying that Castro was one of Putin's biggest supporter......

Kadyrov, the head of the Chechnya federation, swears loyalty to Putin, but critics say he has carved out a state within a state enforcing a strict Islamic "code of virtue" for women and using methods against insurgents human rights groups see as civil rights abuses.

Fuck. I can't bleev we actually have someone stupid enough to bleev Russia has not invaded Ukraine.

This has to be a fucking joke.

I'm third generation Ukrainian. And the propaganda the west has put out there to justify the overthrow that THEY backed to depose a duly elected President and his party is just that. Bullshit propaganda.

Yeah, it was sad when Putin's puppet ran away before his people could give him the Ceaușescu treatment.

First off his election was monitored by the EU's election branch and it was fair and square. As was the election of his party.

Putin's puppet. No. Ally. Just as the US has allies with people in power that favor doing business with America. Are you going to call the Presidents of France or Germany or Italy or Belgium or the Prime Minister of Britain America's puppets?

I believe that would be a grave insult to all those leaders.

As to running away, he is very lucky to have escaped with his life from the nazis the west installed in power.

So Trump believes Putin is the better leader? Seriously?

Lets look at putins job as president of Russia.
-His economy(russian economy) took a huge hit as the world told him to fuck off after his invasion.
http://nationalinterest.org/files/s...es/UD-russia-GDP-change-940.jpg?itok=D0-NQn70
UD-russia-GDP-change-940.jpg

Oil production has slowed!
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03524/russia_econ_3524194b.jpg
russia_econ_3524194b.jpg

https://www.nationalreview.com/sites/default/files/russian-economy-figure-1.jpg
russian-economy-figure-1.jpg

Plus he has lost every war he has gotten into!!! He has silenced gays, and acted like a dictator of his own people, Yet you believe he is the better leader? hahahaha

Here is a little something for the loserterians to consider.
unemployment-reagan-v-obama.jpg

xstocks-obama.png.pagespeed.ic.CP-QnP7HbP.png

http://images.dailykos.com/images/109030/large/Obamacare___Job_Growth_(Sept_14).png?1412340116

Obamacare___Job_Growth_(Sept_14).png

Cct5UaBW8AIl4Qu.jpg

imrs.php
https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-a...lum-line/files/2016/01/Job-growth-3.jpg&w=480

unnamed.jpg

http://15130-presscdn-0-89.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/unnamed.jpg

Think about it! Obama has created 10 million private sector jobs, stopped the mess Bush caused that had us losing 800,000 jobs/month and ended up with records left and right in the stock market. Putin? Not so much.
That's really unfair because Republicans believe Bush did wonders for this country and the Economy. That bad things only happened once Obama became president.

Fox News Host: The Bush Administration Got Bin Laden, Not Obama

New Poll Shows A Third of Louisiana Republicans Blame President Obama for Katrina Response

Russia was already in Crimea. With thousands of troops that had been allowed for several decades.
Russia was allowed to port naval ships in Sevastapol, not the entire Crimea, retard.

And the treaty allowing them to be there was set to expire in 2017.

No the Treaty was extended for another 25 years. Look it up. Now as I put in my other post Crimea was autonomous and asked Russia to assist in the secession from the nazi lovers in Kiev.
There was no invasion of the Ukraine
Wow!

Just...wow.

There wasn't. Russia was already in Crimea. With thousands of troops that had been allowed for several decades.

If you are there and you are asked to protect the Russian people of Crimea it's not an invasion.
Holy shit!

So if Mexican Army paratroopers drop into the US to "protect the Mexican people of California", it's not an invasion, right?

The Ukrainian government did not ask Russia to invade the Crimea, dumbass, and that is all that matters.

Goddamn. I've seen some amazing leaps and twists of idiocy by apologists for Russia before, but you take the cake.

By the way, you incredibly ignorant dipshit, Russia has also invaded the eastern part of Ukraine.

Re: Crimea. It was autonomous and had every right to ask Russia to protect her people from the nazi loving sons of bitches Bandera idolizing bastard in Kiev that America, NATO and the EU turned the Ukraine over to.

You have been using the exact same reasoning Hitler gave for invading the Sudetenland.

Identical.

Here's the truth. You might want to try accepting it some time. Not one source is Russia Today.

Ukraine crisis: Crimea leader appeals to Putin for help

Ukraine crisis: Crimea leader appeals to Putin for help - BBC News

and you will find the same story here

Ukraine's Crimea leader asks Putin for help
Prime minister of autonomous region appeals for help

and here (pssssst it's CBS)

Pro-Russian leader in Crimea asks Putin for help

and here it's the Guardian in Britain

Crimea crisis: pro-Russian leader appeals to Putin for help

Let me know if you want more. I'm loaded for bear.

So Trump believes Putin is the better leader? Seriously?

Lets look at putins job as president of Russia.
-His economy(russian economy) took a huge hit as the world told him to fuck off after his invasion.
http://nationalinterest.org/files/s...es/UD-russia-GDP-change-940.jpg?itok=D0-NQn70
UD-russia-GDP-change-940.jpg

Oil production has slowed!
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03524/russia_econ_3524194b.jpg
russia_econ_3524194b.jpg

https://www.nationalreview.com/sites/default/files/russian-economy-figure-1.jpg
russian-economy-figure-1.jpg

Plus he has lost every war he has gotten into!!! He has silenced gays, and acted like a dictator of his own people, Yet you believe he is the better leader? hahahaha

Here is a little something for the loserterians to consider.
unemployment-reagan-v-obama.jpg

xstocks-obama.png.pagespeed.ic.CP-QnP7HbP.png

http://images.dailykos.com/images/109030/large/Obamacare___Job_Growth_(Sept_14).png?1412340116

Obamacare___Job_Growth_(Sept_14).png

Cct5UaBW8AIl4Qu.jpg

imrs.php
https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-a...lum-line/files/2016/01/Job-growth-3.jpg&w=480

unnamed.jpg

http://15130-presscdn-0-89.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/unnamed.jpg

Think about it! Obama has created 10 million private sector jobs, stopped the mess Bush caused that had us losing 800,000 jobs/month and ended up with records left and right in the stock market. Putin? Not so much.
That's really unfair because Republicans believe Bush did wonders for this country and the Economy. That bad things only happened once Obama became president.

Fox News Host: The Bush Administration Got Bin Laden, Not Obama

New Poll Shows A Third of Louisiana Republicans Blame President Obama for Katrina Response

Well, those people are STUPID!

Russia was already in Crimea. With thousands of troops that had been allowed for several decades.
Russia was allowed to port naval ships in Sevastapol, not the entire Crimea, retard.

And the treaty allowing them to be there was set to expire in 2017.

No the Treaty was extended for another 25 years. Look it up. Now as I put in my other post Crimea was autonomous and asked Russia to assist in the secession from the nazi lovers in Kiev.
Wow!

Just...wow.

There wasn't. Russia was already in Crimea. With thousands of troops that had been allowed for several decades.

If you are there and you are asked to protect the Russian people of Crimea it's not an invasion.
Holy shit!

So if Mexican Army paratroopers drop into the US to "protect the Mexican people of California", it's not an invasion, right?

The Ukrainian government did not ask Russia to invade the Crimea, dumbass, and that is all that matters.

Goddamn. I've seen some amazing leaps and twists of idiocy by apologists for Russia before, but you take the cake.

By the way, you incredibly ignorant dipshit, Russia has also invaded the eastern part of Ukraine.

Re: Crimea. It was autonomous and had every right to ask Russia to protect her people from the nazi loving sons of bitches Bandera idolizing bastard in Kiev that America, NATO and the EU turned the Ukraine over to.

You have been using the exact same reasoning Hitler gave for invading the Sudetenland.

Identical.

Here's the truth. You might want to try accepting it some time. Not one source is Russia Today.

Ukraine crisis: Crimea leader appeals to Putin for help

Ukraine crisis: Crimea leader appeals to Putin for help - BBC News

and you will find the same story here

Prime minister of autonomous region appeals for help

and here (pssssst it's CBS)

and here it's the Guardian in Britain

Let me know if you want more. I'm loaded for bear.

Crimea’s reunification with Russia reflects the will of the majority of the Crimean people, the head of a French delegation visiting the peninsula says. He added that if it had not joined Russia, it could have been turned into a battle zone like east Ukraine.

“The referendum on Crimea’s accession to Russia reflected the will of the people,” Mariani said, adding that, during their visit to the peninsula, the French delegation “got an impression that the decision to reunify with Russia corresponds with the majority opinion” of the Crimean population.

Mariani also stressed that, if it was not for the referendum, the peninsula could have been turned into another battlefront like eastern Ukraine, so “whatever the conditions, the referendum had to be held – and quickly.”

Crimea referendum reflected people’s will – French delegation head
upload_2016-9-8_19-22-20.png

^ Crimea after hearing the results of referendum

Putin: Thinking of Crimea, they choose not to notice that the will of the Crimean people, 70 percent of which are ethnic Russians and the rest speak Russian as their native language, was to join Russia. They prefer to ignore this. In one place, in Kosovo, the will of the people can be honoured, but here – it cannot. All of this is about political games.

Indeed, our military personnel were there to ensure security at the voting and referendum. If we had not done so, we would have faced a tragedy even worse than the one in Odessa when people were burned alive in the House of Trade Unions, when nationalists trapped defenceless and unarmed people inside the building and burned them alive.

Most importantly, though, the Crimean parliament, which had been elected two years prior to the voting under the Ukrainian law, voted in favour of the referendum and later, in favour of independence. It is an absolutely legitimate representative body elected by Crimean people. This is first.

Second, the international legal framework. When the settlement of the Kosovo issue was under negotiation, the UN International Court of Justice passed a judgment that was met with applause by all Western partners. The Court decided that the settlement of independence issues did not require the decision of country's central authorities. So, we did everything in accordance with international law, the United Nations Charter and principles of democracy, which include, first of all, the free expression of peoples' will.

Interview to Bloomberg

Last edited:
Fuck. I can't bleev we actually have someone stupid enough to bleev Russia has not invaded Ukraine.

This has to be a fucking joke.

I'm third generation Ukrainian. And the propaganda the west has put out there to justify the overthrow that THEY backed to depose a duly elected President and his party is just that. Bullshit propaganda.

Yeah, it was sad when Putin's puppet ran away before his people could give him the Ceaușescu treatment.

First off his election was monitored by the EU's election branch and it was fair and square. As was the election of his party.

Putin's puppet. No. Ally. Just as the US has allies with people in power that favor doing business with America. Are you going to call the Presidents of France or Germany or Italy or Belgium or the Prime Minister of Britain America's puppets?

I believe that would be a grave insult to all those leaders.

As to running away, he is very lucky to have escaped with his life from the nazis the west installed in power.

As was the election of his party.

As was the election after he fled.
The election where no Nazis got elected.

Putin's puppet. No. Ally.

Puppet.

Forum List

Back