🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Trump believes PUTIN is the better leader?

There was no invasion of the Ukraine
Wow!

Just...wow.

There wasn't. Russia was already in Crimea. With thousands of troops that had been allowed for several decades.

If you are there and you are asked to protect the Russian people of Crimea it's not an invasion.
Holy shit!

So if Mexican Army paratroopers drop into the US to "protect the Mexican people of California", it's not an invasion, right?

The Ukrainian government did not ask Russia to invade the Crimea, dumbass, and that is all that matters.

Goddamn. I've seen some amazing leaps and twists of idiocy by apologists for Russia before, but you take the cake.

By the way, you incredibly ignorant dipshit, Russia has also invaded the eastern part of Ukraine.

As Russia was collapsing, America was climbing to record levels.
energy11.jpg

main.png

nrel-2010redb-renewables-growth.jpg

Leadership in ENERGY!

My advice to you retarded loserterians is to stay away from talking about the economy! Bill clinton and Obama are two of the best presidents of the past 50 years on this issue.

Also don't bitch about abolishing investment into this country as it is a sign that you don't give a damn about our leadership in the world.

Bill clinton and Obama are two of the best presidents of the past 50 years on this issue.

Clinton was lucky enough to be in office during the Internet bubble. He deserved no credit for that.
Obama has the weakest recovery......ever.
Of course you like them. DERP!

Trump doesn't believe that Putin is the better leader. Trump recognizes that Putin is the better leader.

Russia was already in Crimea. With thousands of troops that had been allowed for several decades.
Russia was allowed to port naval ships in Sevastapol, not the entire Crimea, retard.

And the treaty allowing them to be there was set to expire in 2017.

Fuck. I can't bleev we actually have someone stupid enough to bleev Russia has not invaded Ukraine.

This has to be a fucking joke.

Wow!

Just...wow.

There wasn't. Russia was already in Crimea. With thousands of troops that had been allowed for several decades.

If you are there and you are asked to protect the Russian people of Crimea it's not an invasion.
Holy shit!

So if Mexican Army paratroopers drop into the US to "protect the Mexican people of California", it's not an invasion, right?

The Ukrainian government did not ask Russia to invade the Crimea, dumbass, and that is all that matters.

Goddamn. I've seen some amazing leaps and twists of idiocy by apologists for Russia before, but you take the cake.

By the way, you incredibly ignorant dipshit, Russia has also invaded the eastern part of Ukraine.

Re: Crimea. It was autonomous and had every right to ask Russia to protect her people from the nazi loving sons of bitches Bandera idolizing bastard in Kiev that America, NATO and the EU turned the Ukraine over to.

Re: Eastern Ukraine has not been invaded by Russia. Those are Ukrainian rebels fighting the nazi army of Kiev.

Russia was already in Crimea. With thousands of troops that had been allowed for several decades.
Russia was allowed to port naval ships in Sevastapol, not the entire Crimea, retard.

No the Treaty was extended for another 25 years. Look it up. Now as I put in my other post Crimea was autonomous and asked Russia to assist in the secession from the nazi lovers in Kiev.

Trump is in love.....
Hey it happens.....

I however love the finger gestures small hands makes like a hundred times every speech he gives.....

Trump hand gestures.jpg
trump hand gestures 2.jpg
Trump hand gestures 3.jpg

Fuck. I can't bleev we actually have someone stupid enough to bleev Russia has not invaded Ukraine.

This has to be a fucking joke.

I'm third generation Ukrainian. And the propaganda the west has put out there to justify the overthrow that THEY backed to depose a duly elected President and his party is just that. Bullshit propaganda.

Wow!

Just...wow.

Holy shit!

Re: Crimea. It was autonomous and had every right to ask Russia to protect her people from the nazi loving sons of bitches Bandera idolizing bastard in Kiev that America, NATO and the EU turned the Ukraine over to.

Re: Eastern Ukraine has not been invaded by Russia. Those are Ukrainian rebels fighting the nazi army of Kiev.

I'm waiting any day now for G-50cents to tell us Russia has toppled Kiev and is moving their tanks on into Poland..........:lol:.

No the Treaty was extended for another 25 years. Look it up. Now as I put in my other post Crimea was autonomous and asked Russia to assist in the secession from the nazi lovers in Kiev.
So if California asks Mexico to take back California, without our permission, that would be okay?

Goddam. Seriously. I don't know how you got this retarded, but I am shocked you are able to draw breath with such a damaged brain.

My advice to you retarded loserterians is to stay away from talking about the economy! Bill clinton and Obama are two of the best presidents of the past 50 years on this issue.

Also don't bitch about abolishing investment into this country as it is a sign that you don't give a damn about our leadership in the world.

Didn't both of them have Republican controlled House of Representatives for most of their terms?
Clinton also had the dot-com boom which helped make him look good,he was President at a good time,if the first bush would have won,then he would have been considered a good President,hell if matthew was president at that time even he would have looked good....

Do you have any idea what leadership means? It is not the same as "humanitarian," or "economic wizard."

Do you think that the Russian and Iranian military, and the ChiComs would be fucking with us if we had a Real President?

Putin is a great Leader. Like him or not.

Tell that to the unemployed African-Americans

lol,
https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/images/chart325final.png
chart325final.png

Let me help you with this,,,During January of 2010 the black unemployment rate was ~17, where is it today??? Well, It is around 9% as of January 2016. That appears to be quite abit of help for that community.

Forum List

Back