So, Trump wants to STOP White House press briefings???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Amazing, after only 4 months in office, and the Trumpster is already adopting Hitler's bunker-mentality?

"The courts hate me"......."The media hate me...".....The world hates me...." ..."Good thing I got my golf clubs always at the ready..."

guess that the President will hand out information sheets , probably stapled together plus you can read his tweets Nat .

I hope Pres. Trump follows thru and 86's the press briefings.

Decades ago they were informative.

Now they have devolved into a liberal journalist "got-cha" contest with no real information or substance. ..... :cool:

You have to admit, press briefings are pretty damned useless when media only reports what they themselves think.

• Banned
yes, yes, my dear right wingers....Let's just rely on Trump's own 3 am tweets about what the heck he may be planning in his dementia-ridden, orange head...LOL

• Banned
Trump supporters are so fucking stupid, that they can't even realize how he is screwing them ALSO.......

For us "libs" trump's screw-ups are no surprise....but for Trump ass-kissers the disappointments will be a very nice thing to watch unfold....LOL

• Banned
So sorry, that the media has made total fools of Spicer and Huckabee-Sanders, LOL

Trump supporters are so fucking stupid, that they can't even realize how he is screwing them ALSO.......

For us "libs" trump's screw-ups are no surprise....but for Trump ass-kissers the disappointments will be a very nice thing to watch unfold....LOL
--------------------------------------------------- look Nat , i pretty much approve of most of what President Trump is doing . I see no downside especially when compared to 'hillary' or any of the republican / rinos that were running for President and i hope it lasts for 8 years and then more of Pence or similar, Its you lefty guys that are whining Nat !!

and even if Trump messes up , and i haven't seen it yet , well he is still better than what hillary and some of the rinos would have done on purpose Nat !!

guess that the President will hand out information sheets , probably stapled together plus you can read his tweets Nat .

Implies an ability read not introduced in evidence, counselor....

Besides, why bother with press briefings when all that will be written comes directly from scripts handed out by a crazed former-NAZI fat cat?

You have to admit, press briefings are pretty damned useless when media only reports what they themselves think.

Or the press briefings are pretty damned useless when the right wing readers of that news only read what supports their own theories....

Or the press briefings are pretty damned useless when the right wing readers of that news only read what supports their own theories....

I read and watch Leftist news sources 'way more than those leaning right.

I already know what Americans think. I don't need reinforcement of that. Better to learn what the enemy is thinking.

-------------------------------------------------- you have to take into consideration that a lot of Trumps supporters don't really care what Trump does to pizz you guys off just so he keeps to some , most or all of his list of promises regarding the USA . Example would be , i don't care about healthcare but i want the deportation of illegal aliens and they are being deported . ----------- Example , i don't care about recreational drugs being available but i do care about a rebuilt USA Military and a secure border . ------------- Example , i don't care about ' gay / transgender ' rights but i do care about Gun Rights . I just have different priorities than you do Frigid and Nat .

I read and watch Leftist news sources 'way more than those leaning right.

I already know what Americans think. I don't need reinforcement of that. Better to learn what the enemy is thinking.

I don't watch the news, with the exceptions of when people post something on here, or I want to find something out.

The biggest problem isn't the media, the problem is the people watching it, and not using their brains when interpreting what they're seeing. There are so many media sources, that people can't complain when there is bias, they should know there is bias. In fact, most people watch their choice of media because it is biased towards their way of thinking.

Forum List

Back