So, Trump wants to STOP White House press briefings???

Trump is a fucking pussy and loser. Fucking coward.

I hate this piece of effin shit...He hates freedom of the press, hates freedom of speech and hates being questioned. FUCKER!

the problem is that you dems and lefties lost !!

Last edited:
Trump has said that he's a busy president, he can't get everything right. The problem with this response is that he's supposed to be a LEADER, he's supposed to have people working for him to get things WORKING. But he's not. He's the sort of person who doesn't trust others to get the job done, and does it himself, but he can't do it.

yes, yes, my dear right wingers....Let's just rely on Trump's own 3 am tweets about what the heck he may be planning in his dementia-ridden, orange head...LOL

Let's.

Press Briefings are so antiquated.......and you people call yourselves, "progressive".

listening to FOX right now , Trump talking to Judge Genin [sp] , sounds like Trump may be serious .

I hate this piece of effin shit...He hates freedom of the press, hates freedom of speech and hates being questioned. FUCKER!
That's odd. I feel the same way about every piece of shit democrat in the whole country.

Written statements on press briefings. WOW. It's going to be pretty hard for the press to lie about that.

LOL (lets see how he can pull THAT off.......So, we're not to take Trump's written bullshit literally ??)

Trump adviser: Don't take Trump literally, 'take him symbolically ...

Donald Trump's 'wire tapping' claim not meant to be taken literally ...

Take Trump seriously but not literally? How, exactly? - LA Times
----------------------------------------------------------- from what i heard one idea is to have Americans send in questions that he or his spokesmen will answer plus as you know there is 'twitter' Nat !!

I hope Pres. Trump follows thru and 86's the press briefings.

Decades ago they were informative.

Now they have devolved into a liberal journalist "got-cha" contest with no real information or substance. ..... :cool:

He should start a YouTube channel and bypass the liberal faggot media all together.

You think spouting a lie makes it true?

The mainstream press are paid liars working for the enemy, and for them to twist the truth is a cinch.

This idiot is looking for the truth from Trump's moronic tweets.....Go figure the abject ignorance.....LOL

Written statements on press briefings. WOW. It's going to be pretty hard for the press to lie about that.

LOL (lets see how he can pull THAT off.......So, we're not to take Trump's written bullshit literally ??)

Trump adviser: Don't take Trump literally, 'take him symbolically ...

Donald Trump's 'wire tapping' claim not meant to be taken literally ...

Take Trump seriously but not literally? How, exactly? - LA Times
I want to see him testify. Really.

thing is that the only exit you guys have to calm your frantic behaviour and emotions is to get rid of Trump and he certainly knows that . [and then you get Pence] Trumps supporters though support him no matter what he does because we mostly agree with whatever he does Nat , xyz and others . EXAMPLE , comey firing was completely up to Trump no matter how much you guys cry about it . I'm thinking and hoping that you libs , dems and lefties have a tough 7 , close to 8 years to go Nat , Xyz and others .:afro:

Forum List

Back