So very sorry Republicans Putin gambled and lost

You thr one who is following me everywhere.
I'm up you nose little man.
Youre paranoid about silencing me but you dont have the smarts.
Victimhood fetish much? I don't want you silenced, boy -- I want everyone to see how utterly unhinged leftists are.

You don't have to respond to my posts, boy. But you're weak.

Reich knows more about economics than you ever will.
Textbook economics, perhaps. Real-world economics? His ideas fail every single time. But he's an academic. He doesn't have to be right for people to kiss his ass.
He will when he feels enough economic pain. He's already going to the negotiating table.
Biden didn't do that.
What we have is oil that we can't get at without despoiling the environment... we sucked out the easy to get to oil decades ago. Venezuala's oil is still easy to get at.
Oh, so now you're an expert in petroleum geology? Did you learn about it from Reich?
Again, they have oil that doesn't need to be "fracked". Just drill a hole in the ground and pump it up.
Amazing how Chavez and then Maduro so completely fucked it up, then, huh?

You want us to let Putin take Ukraine. Surrender.

That's supporting Putin.

All caught up now?
You ARE that ate-up with the dumbass.

What do you want? Do you want your American men and women to go fight Russia on Ukrainian soil? Do you even know what you want? Have your betters not yet told you what you want?

Did you support Bush's wars in the Middle East, or are you a warmonger now only because Biden told you to be?

A Louisiana judge stopped Biden from allowing more drilling, and that's Biden's fault....how, retard?

US drilling approvals increase despite Biden climate pledge

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president, underscoring President Joe Biden’s reluctance to more forcefully curb petroleum production in the face of industry...
apnews.com
apnews.com

Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president, underscoring President Joe Biden’s reluctance to more forcefully curb petroleum production in the face of industry and Republican resistance.

The Interior Department approved about 2,500 permits to drill on public and tribal lands in the first six months of the year, according to an Associated Press analysis of government data. That includes more than 2,100 drilling approvals since Biden took office January 20.

Biden has approved more drilling on public lands than even Trump did!

All caught up now, retard?
Oh, you're admitting Biden lied to you about his environmental policies.

And somehow, against all reason, you're proud of that.

Biden caved?

Aren't you tards all calling for him to surrender to Putin? Aren't you all in the fetal position on the floor crying about Biden starting WWIII?

It's obvious who the cowards are in this picture.
Then you get your fat ass off your couch and go to Ukraine and right Russians. Zelezny will even give you a rifle.

Unless, of course, you're a coward.

On May 10, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump disclosed classified information to Russian government representatives, creating political and security concerns in the United States and its allies, especially Israel. Soon after the meeting, American intelligence extracted a high-level covert source from within the Russian government, on concerns the individual could be at risk due, in part, to Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandling classified intelligence.

trump-kislyak.jpg

traitor_4.jpg

He fired the man who has been exposing our attacks!

traitor_2.jpg

This guy is our best useful idiot ever!

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...

‘How naive and stupid’: Biden reportedly shared invasion intel with China, who gave it to Russia

Can't wait to hear you say it's okay when Biden does it.

You ARE that ate-up with the dumbass.

What do you want? Do you want your American men and women to go fight Russia on Ukrainian soil? Do you even know what you want? Have your betters not yet told you what you want?

Did you support Bush's wars in the Middle East, or are you a warmonger now only because Biden told you to be?
No one is calling for American boots on the ground in Ukraine, tard.

No, we don't. What we want is for the Ukrainians, who are more than willing to fight for their own country, to be given the weapons they need to do so. We want them to get weapons, but not our blood.

There, moron, are you all caught up now?
g5000 thinks Americans should go fight Russia.

But not him. He has a dental appointment.

Oh, you're admitting Biden lied to you about his environmental policies.

And somehow, against all reason, you're proud of that.
Answer the question. How is it Biden's fault a judge stopped Biden's plan for more drilling?

Then you get your fat ass off your couch and go to Ukraine and right Russians. Zelezny will even give you a rifle.

Unless, of course, you're a coward.
I've already given 20 years of my life on active duty, tard.

Forum List

Back