So very sorry Republicans Putin gambled and lost

You're okay with Biden lying to you. You've already established that.
How is it Biden's fault a judge stopped Biden's plan for more drilling?

Show where I said we should put American boots on the ground.

Your dodging and weaving is showing what a coward you are. Your lies are piling up!

Biden approves more
...says the Russian collusion conspiracy hoaxist.
Show where I said we should put American boots on the ground, coward.

Your dodging and weaving and lies and red herring won't save you.

How is it Biden's fault a judge stopped Biden's plan for more drilling?

Show where I said we should put American boots on the ground.

Your dodging and weaving is showing what a coward you are. Your lies are piling up!
Oh, no! A leftists thinks -- and man, is that a generous word -- I'm lying? Wherever shall I go? Whatever shall I do?

:auiqs.jpg:

Biden approved more drilling licenses than Trump.

And daveman actually says Biden wants the price of gas to go up. To prove this, the retard posts an article about a judge stopping Biden's approvals for more drilling!

It takes a special retard to get that completely ass backwards.

Oh, no! A leftists thinks -- and man, is that a generous word -- I'm lying? Wherever shall I go? Whatever shall I do?

:auiqs.jpg:
Show where I said we should put American boots on the ground, liar.

You got caught in a lie and don't have the integrity or courage to man up and admit it.

Sad. But I really don't expect any better from the likes of you.

Biden approves more

Show where I said we should put American boots on the ground, coward.

Your dodging and weaving and lies and red herring won't save you.
So, you don't think we should put American boots on the ground, but you insist anyone who opposes putting American boots on the ground is a coward and a Putin supporter.

You really are an idiot.

So, you don't think we should put American boots on the ground, but you insist anyone who opposes putting American boots on the ground is a coward and a Putin supporter.

You really are an idiot.
Nope. I did not say that, either. You really can't stop yourself from manufacturing bullshit.

Stop listening to the voices in your head.

No one has to go to Ukraine and die for us to lose, democrat foolish policies will help Putin do that. America last policies will see unaffordable prices and shortages on everything.

So, you have absolutely no rational reason to call anyone a coward and Putin-supporter.

Glad we cleared that up!
Wow. Your stupidity is just getting worse.

I support harsh sanctions against Russia. I support arming Ukraine with everything they need to repel Putin. With me so far, retard?

Anyone who opposes us helping Ukraine in this manner is supporting Putin, because without this help Putin will succeed in his warmongering.

All caught up now?

Now, how is it Biden's fault a judge cancelled his drilling for more oil?

Republicans have been against him for a long time… remember Obama abs Romney. It is the Demorats that supported him.

Putin is still going to take the country. Putin will find a buyer for his oil, he will just sell it at a higher price now.
Trump has been against him ? Really?

Wow. Your stupidity is just getting worse.

I support harsh sanctions against Russia. I support arming Ukraine with everything they need to repel Putin. With me so far, retard?

Anyone who opposes us helping Ukraine in this manner is supporting Putin, because without this help Putin will succeed in his warmongering.

All caught up now?

Now, how is it Biden's fault a judge cancelled his drilling for more oil?
Can you find a post of mine expressing disagreement with sanctions against Russia and arming Ukraine?

No?

Well, then.

Meanwhile, Post #492 has some answers for you. You won't like them, and will continue to throw a little hissy fit.

It won't change anything.

Forum List

Back