So We Find Out FBI Has Been Investigating Trump Since July

How exactly does Comey allow HIllary Clinton weeks to purge her server of "Yoga Pants" emails 30,000 of them, and even let her Bleach Bit that server despite two court ordered preservation orders, and then not charge her with Title 18 Violations?
gawd you are so misinformed...there was never a subpoena from Congress or anyone for her server....the subpoena was for her govt emails...subpoenas by law, are court ordered for specific items, and the Congress had no jurisdiction over her personal emails for the govt archives record. Even employees are told NOT to send their personal emails to the govt archives for preservation. Hillary followed the rules, and the law.

There was a Federal Court Ordered Preservation Order. Two of them actually. This effectively is like a Subpoena. No one was to touch the server or delete anything from it actually, yet Comey allowed it. Allowed Clinton to delete 30,000 yoga pants emails.

Felonies were committed, and Comey and The Federal Government just let her take her good old time scrubbing the server?

You mean like with a cloth?

Yep, with a cloth!

So Clinton was allowed to scrub her server, just like they let Lois Lerner scrub her emails!!!!! With a cloth man, and some industrial strength Mr. Clean....or was it bleach?

Care to explain that?

You are doing an investigation and you not only allow someone an amazing amount of time to destroy evidence in violation of two preservation orders, but you also grant everyone you are investigating Immunity.....you know....because you want to get to the bottom of it......RIGHT?

ITS Just like meeting Bill Clinton on the Tarmac in secret when you are investigating him, you know, because you want to talk about GOLF......

And talking about golf is so important to you, that you don't give a phuck that such a meeting is not only a violation of the law, and a violation of policy and ethical standards, but it makes you look corrupt as phuck..

But talking GOLF with BILL CLINTON was more important that Lynch's Integrity?

Bill Clinton must be an awesome fountain of Golf Wisdom for Lynch to have taken such a risk, RIGHT?

Damn Lynch needs to go to Golfers Anonymous because she has an addiction so bad she'd risk her entire reputation over it just to talk golf with someone who is being investigated for multiple felonies and money laundering, as well as taking bribes, and selling access to The State Department.

Just Say No To Golf, Kids....It will ruin your life. Look what it did to Loretta Lynch.....

Last edited:
And why didn't Comey prosecute Lynch and Holder for their crimes?
Comey is NOT a prosecutor, he's the director of the FBI.
The FBI can request Prosecutions, and in this case Comey let Clinton Skate while telling the world she committed felonies but he thought she was too stupid to do jail for it.

So maybe I should rephrase. Why did Comey let Clinton off the hook?

It does not matter how they arrive at a prosecution or indictment. It was clear she committed multiple felonies.

Why didn't Lynch Prosecute her? Why didn't anyone prosecute or indict her?

Looks like a sweetheart deal to me.
Everyone covering everyone else's ass.

Indict/prosecute for what?
EXACTLY what law did she break?
None.
Deal with it.

Are you aware that drumpf has done and continues to do the same things Hillary did?

But there was NO surveillance. Now if you're stupid enough to believe they've been investigating since July and didn't do surveillance you're too stupid to form a rational conclusion.

Then we find out today there is 20 people in NSA who can unmask the names of those who are being monitored. Looks like the only question left for this part of this waste of time is who was the Obama mole in the NSA who leaked Flynn's name which proves the surveillance.

So, the only crime committed was the leaks, felony, up to 10 years in Federal prison. Libtardos better hope to hell they don't find out there's a direct tie to Obama and the one who leaked in the NSA.

Democrat's are going to keep this Russian witch hunt up until they inadvertently expose Obama and his dirty deeds.

Benghazi.
nasty and sad. Clinton ought to be in prison for it. agree?

lol since the Republicans ultimately conceded she did nothing wrong, after 4 years of investigations, wtf are you putting her in prison for?

Well I'll bite for the sake of boredom. What would the basis be for getting a court to order a search warrant for the DNC server(s)?

Because according to someone's "opinion," a felony had been committed. So you'd want to look at that, even if it was Bleach Bitted, like Clinton's Server, right?
Well yes, but assuming the DOJ had reason to believe YOU had been hacked, what would be the PC to seize your computer?
Now your emails floating around in
Well I'll bite for the sake of boredom. What would the basis be for getting a court to order a search warrant for the DNC server(s)?

Because according to someone's "opinion," a felony had been committed. So you'd want to look at that, even if it was Bleach Bitted, like Clinton's Server, right?
Well, yes, but to get a warrant the DOJ has to have PC to show some evidence is on what is to be seized. So what would this evidence be? And are you arguing that if You were hacked the DOJ should be able to seize your computer against your will?

How exactly does Comey allow HIllary Clinton weeks to purge her server of "Yoga Pants" emails 30,000 of them, and even let her Bleach Bit that server despite two court ordered preservation orders, and then not charge her with Title 18 Violations?
gawd you are so misinformed...there was never a subpoena from Congress or anyone for her server....the subpoena was for her govt emails...subpoenas by law, are court ordered for specific items, and the Congress had no jurisdiction over her personal emails for the govt archives record. Even employees are told NOT to send their personal emails to the govt archives for preservation. Hillary followed the rules, and the law.

There was a Federal Court Ordered Preservation Order. Two of them actually. This effectively is like a Subpoena. No one was to touch the server or delete anything from it actually, yet Comey allowed it. Allowed Clinton to delete 30,000 yoga pants emails.

Felonies were committed, and Comey and The Federal Government just let her take her good old time scrubbing the server?
Just like they let Lois Lerner scrub her emails?

Care to explain that?

You are doing an investigation and you not only allow someone an amazing amount of time to destroy evidence in violation of two preservation orders, but you also grant everyone you are investigating Immunity.....you know....because you want to get to the bottom of it......RIGHT?

Do all of your fellow Birthers agree with you?

But there was NO surveillance. Now if you're stupid enough to believe they've been investigating since July and didn't do surveillance you're too stupid to form a rational conclusion.

Then we find out today there is 20 people in NSA who can unmask the names of those who are being monitored. Looks like the only question left for this part of this waste of time is who was the Obama mole in the NSA who leaked Flynn's name which proves the surveillance.

So, the only crime committed was the leaks, felony, up to 10 years in Federal prison. Libtardos better hope to hell they don't find out there's a direct tie to Obama and the one who leaked in the NSA.

Democrat's are going to keep this Russian witch hunt up until they inadvertently expose Obama and his dirty deeds.

Benghazi.
nasty and sad. Clinton ought to be in prison for it. agree?

lol since the Republicans ultimately conceded she did nothing wrong, after 4 years of investigations, wtf are you putting her in prison for?
the death of four americans for not doing her job and not defending their freedom. It's called treason. And then she lied about. ohhhh dude there is so, so much there. It's unbelievable. The 33k of deleted emails, gone, bleaching cell phones, gone. and on and on .

Just like they let Lois Lerner scrub her emails?

Care to explain that?

Do all of your fellow Birthers agree with you?

that's an oxymoron. since none of us are birthers like hitlery. you have confused two items. Now I do believe in what the dude posted fking A!!!!

The FBI can request Prosecutions, and in this case Comey let Clinton Skate while telling the world she committed felonies but he thought she was too stupid to do jail for it.

It does not matter how they arrive at a prosecution or indictment. It was clear she committed multiple felonies.

And ys, th FBI can tell the Prosecutors he thinks they have a case....but it is up to the prosecutors to then research the case law andmake a decision on whether it is a case they can win or not. It is ALWAYS up to the Prosecutors, not the cops/investigators.

Indict/prosecute for what?
EXACTLY what law did she break?
None.
Deal with it.

Are you aware that drumpf has done and continues to do the same things Hillary did?
Title 18

And ys, th FBI can tell the Prosecutors he thinks they have a case....but it is up to the prosecutors to then research the case law andmake a decision on whether it is a case they can win or not. It is ALWAYS up to the Prosecutors, not the cops/investigators.

You mean Loretta Lynch?

The woman with a Golf Addiction?

Yep, with a cloth!

So Clinton was allowed to scrub her server, just like they let Lois Lerner scrub her emails!!!!! With a cloth man, and some industrial strength Mr. Clean....or was it bleach?

Care to explain that?

ITS Just like meeting Bill Clinton on the Tarmac in secret when you are investigating him, you know, because you want to talk about GOLF......

And talking about golf is so important to you, that you don't give a phuck that such a meeting is not only a violation of the law, and a violation of policy and ethical standards, but it makes you look corrupt as phuck..

Bill Clinton must be an awesome fountain of Golf Wisdom for Lynch to have taken such a risk, RIGHT?

Damn Lynch needs to go to Golfers Anonymous she has an addiction so bad she'd risk her entire reputation over it just to talk golf with someone who is being investigated for multiple felonies and money laundering.

She was required to preserve her government emails on the server for the govt records, she was NOT and NEVER WAS, required to preserve her personal emails....she could delete them, bleach them, disintegrate them, or keep them....whatever she wanted to do with them....because they were NEVER the govt's property.

Well yes, but assuming the DOJ had reason to believe YOU had been hacked, what would be the PC to seize your computer?
Now your emails floating around in

Well, yes, but to get a warrant the DOJ has to have PC to show some evidence is on what is to be seized. So what would this evidence be? And are you arguing that if You were hacked the DOJ should be able to seize your computer against your will?

So you can now accuse someone of a crime, or claim a crime was committed, and not be required to show any proof of it?

"Hey, My Uncle Joe looked at my Computer, and he said, Russians were in there.

Aren't you gonna arrest someone over it?

Uncle Joe is SURE it was PUTIN!"

Yep, with a cloth!

Care to explain that?

Damn Lynch needs to go to Golfers Anonymous she has an addiction so bad she'd risk her entire reputation over it just to talk golf with someone who is being investigated for multiple felonies and money laundering.

She was required to preserve her government emails on the server for the govt records, she was NOT and NEVER WAS, required to preserve her personal emails....she could delete them, bleach them, disintegrate them, or keep them....whatever she wanted to do with them....because they were NEVER the govt's property.

I work in IT, numb nuts, and anything on a company computer, or government computer is The Property of The Company, or The Government.

So you are phucking lying or incredibly stupid.
HR tells our employees this in their orientation and ethics training.

And who was it that determined what were Government Emails and Which Ones Weren't?

The Suspect? Or The Investigating Agency?

I kinda want that deal next time I commit a crime. And I will just let the Government know what I think is evidence and what isn't and when I am damn ready I'll let them know when they can come look at the crime scene.

But first, I got to run to Dollar General and buy about 100 gallons of BLEACH.. To do my laundry....

I wear a lot of Whites!

Rational????? So the director of the FBI categorically denies in front the house intelligence committee that neither he nor anyone in the justice department tapped Trump's phone's. But you and Trump insists it happened while providing no hard evidence at all? Rationally speaking what is more likely? Comey the FBI director, appointed by a Republican president exposing himself to perjury charges or Trump with a proven track record of having problems separating fact from fiction just making up a false accusation while having a particularly bad news cycle as was the case when he made those tweets?

You left out an important caveat. All Q&A's have been based upon LEGAL surveillance. Do you think all governmental activities are legal - that none are under the table? If so, there is no need for secrecy.
Think it through. Comey can decline to answer that question as he did on several occasions during that hearing. He instead categorically denies it, so ANY surveillance done would immediately expose him as perjured himself. You honestly think someone who is a bureaucrat, a politician ( his job is political in nature) and a lawyer would expose himself like that?? It's not that he denied an investigation taking place. So why admit to that but not wiretapping??? The word was rational right? So answer my question posed, provide some actual proof to your claims. As it stands now it literally is Trumps word. Something that has been proven iffy an numerous occasions. And the whole justice department. If you would have to say which of the 2 is more likely to lie, can you honestly claim Trump would be more trustworthy.
definitely. you?
Lol I can not argue against someone who needs nothing more then the word of someone who even his own advisers say not to be taken too seriously.
dude, too funny, and yet here you are in a thread about something that has been going on for seven months with the existence of nothing. Naw, you don't get to make that claim douche bag.
Nothing?? So far 2 ppl in his cabinet have been caught with Russians. 1 While undermining the sitting presidents imposing of sanctions. The other one seemingly have forgotten that he met with the Russian ambassador. You have 1 campaign manager being shown quietly to the door because of pro Russian lobbying in the Ukraine. Oh yes and the fact that the entire intelligence community has taken a stand that Russia hacked the DNC with the express purpose of trying to get Trump elected. And every time one of these things goes public. You and your people say, nothing to it. You would make me laugh if the situation wasn't serious enough to make me mad. You like to throw the word traitor around. Ask yourself since when is defending a foreign power interfering in the election process become a patriotic duty????

Seems like Trump is petting the KGB

More so than the Podesta Group working for the KGB bank? Directly taking $$$$$$$$ to lobby for the lifting of sanctions?
how about the clinton foundation? Let's do that investigation.

Done.

Many times.

Face facts. The Clinton's have been investigated a gazillion times by every R who wanted a notch on his gun.

Nothing.

There's no there there.

You left out an important caveat. All Q&A's have been based upon LEGAL surveillance. Do you think all governmental activities are legal - that none are under the table? If so, there is no need for secrecy.
Think it through. Comey can decline to answer that question as he did on several occasions during that hearing. He instead categorically denies it, so ANY surveillance done would immediately expose him as perjured himself. You honestly think someone who is a bureaucrat, a politician ( his job is political in nature) and a lawyer would expose himself like that?? It's not that he denied an investigation taking place. So why admit to that but not wiretapping??? The word was rational right? So answer my question posed, provide some actual proof to your claims. As it stands now it literally is Trumps word. Something that has been proven iffy an numerous occasions. And the whole justice department. If you would have to say which of the 2 is more likely to lie, can you honestly claim Trump would be more trustworthy.
definitely. you?
Lol I can not argue against someone who needs nothing more then the word of someone who even his own advisers say not to be taken too seriously.
dude, too funny, and yet here you are in a thread about something that has been going on for seven months with the existence of nothing. Naw, you don't get to make that claim douche bag.
Nothing?? So far 2 ppl in his cabinet have been caught with Russians. 1 While undermining the sitting presidents imposing of sanctions. The other one seemingly have forgotten that he met with the Russian ambassador. You have 1 campaign manager being shown quietly to the door because of pro Russian lobbying in the Ukraine. Oh yes and the fact that the entire intelligence community has taken a stand that Russia hacked the DNC with the express purpose of trying to get Trump elected. And every time one of these things goes public. You and your people say, nothing to it. You would make me laugh if the situation wasn't serious enough to make me mad. You like to throw the word traitor around. Ask yourself since when is defending a foreign power interfering in the election process become a patriotic duty????

So far, I have not seen even one good reason for ALL of the trump people to lie about meeting with Russians. To me, that's key. They met with Russians and then lied about it.

Even trump's son said they did a lot of business with Russia but now, suddenly, they don't?

If you real old posts here, you'll find that most of the RWJs side WITH Russia and AGAINST the US.

I don't know when it happened but its true - the rabid right is anti-America and anti-American. The defend the indefensible.

definitely. you?

Flynn was doing his job. Nothing illegal. As to Manafort the Ukrainians have admitted to fucking him over to bump him from Trump's campaign.

Politico did a randam act of journalism and discovered that they were lying saying that they were investigating Manafort for corruption.

Flat out lie. And when all the agencies claim that the DNC server was hacked by the Russians and yet not one freaking agency has examined the server themselves but the word of Crowdstrike none of them have any credibility anymore.

Oh one really good Russian connection though comes thru the Democrats. Podesta Group was working for the Kremlin's government bank to lobby to get the sanctions lifted.

Here you have Tony Podesta on the Russians payroll :lol:

Now THAT'S a connection.

Please be aware that this forum is being inundated by professional trolls who are paid to engage in negative messaging and disruption of honest debate and discourse.
No rational argument will prevail with Internet Trolls who are being paid to be Irrational and Disagreeable.

Please be aware that this forum is being inundated by professional trolls who are paid to engage in negative messaging and disruption of honest debate and discourse.
No rational argument will prevail with Internet Trolls who are being paid to be Irrational and Disagreeable.

The Original Tree

Please link to where I can be paid to troll cuz day-um. I'm not making a cent.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back