So We Find Out FBI Has Been Investigating Trump Since July

What kills me in all of this and I put up a thread about it is that they claim to have investigated since last summer and yet not once have they examined the DNC servers.

I mean Holy toledo what type of investigation is this? It's a witch hunt not an investigation. And why would they have everyone else under surveillance but NOT Trump Tower? Come on. That boat don't float.
They trust CrowdStrike's investigating expertise because our gov't intel agencies often uses outside cyber security experts to help investigate and prosecute hackings...Crowdstrike is one of those expert private firms that they have used in other investigations, they TRUST their work!

And now you trust them too, which shows how stupid you are.

Not one of our intelligence agencies has looked at THE DNC SERVER. No one has seen any evidence. No logs, nothing.
Even a moron would get a 2nd opinion about a medical condition.

And not one of our 17 agencies had an interest in looking at The DNC server themselves?

They just read an "Editiorial" on what Crowdstrike's Opinion was, a Firm THE DNC paid to do what they wanted them to do, and to say what they wanted them to say.
How would an intelligence agency CONFIRM the Crowdstrike report, if THEY WANTED TO DO THEIR ACTUAL JOBS?

Umm.....you want to look at The DNC server, Intelligence Community?

Nah, we're good. It's not that important. We'll just take your word for it. Besides it's Friday and no one wants to work this weekend.

But there was NO surveillance. Now if you're stupid enough to believe they've been investigating since July and didn't do surveillance you're too stupid to form a rational conclusion.

Then we find out today there is 20 people in NSA who can unmask the names of those who are being monitored. Looks like the only question left for this part of this waste of time is who was the Obama mole in the NSA who leaked Flynn's name which proves the surveillance.

So, the only crime committed was the leaks, felony, up to 10 years in Federal prison. Libtardos better hope to hell they don't find out there's a direct tie to Obama and the one who leaked in the NSA.

Democrat's are going to keep this Russian witch hunt up until they inadvertently expose Obama and his dirty deeds.
^ Lol zero grasp of the issue
I agree, you don't.

What kills me in all of this and I put up a thread about it is that they claim to have investigated since last summer and yet not once have they examined the DNC servers.

I mean Holy toledo what type of investigation is this? It's a witch hunt not an investigation. And why would they have everyone else under surveillance but NOT Trump Tower? Come on. That boat don't float.
They trust CrowdStrike's investigating expertise because our gov't intel agencies often uses outside cyber security experts to help investigate and prosecute hackings...Crowdstrike is one of those expert private firms that they have used in other investigations, they TRUST their work!

Not one of our intelligence agencies has looked at THE DNC SERVER. No one has seen any evidence. No logs, nothing.

And not one of our 17 agencies had an interest in looking at The DNC server themselves?

They just read an "Editiorial" on what Crowdstrike's Opinion was, a Firm THE DNC paid to do what they wanted them to do, and to say what they wanted them to say.
How would an intelligence agency CONFIRM the Crowdstrike report, if THEY WANTED TO DO THEIR ACTUAL JOBS?

Nah, we're good. It's not that important. We'll just take your word for it. Besides it's Friday and no one wants to work this weekend.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DING, DING, DING^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hillary told them it was hacked

And why didn't Comey prosecute Lynch and Holder for their crimes?
Comey is NOT a prosecutor, he's the director of the FBI.
The FBI can request Prosecutions, and in this case Comey let Clinton Skate while telling the world she committed felonies but he thought she was too stupid to do jail for it.

So maybe I should rephrase. Why did Comey let Clinton off the hook?

It does not matter how they arrive at a prosecution or indictment. It was clear she committed multiple felonies.

Why didn't Lynch Prosecute her? Why didn't anyone prosecute or indict her?

Looks like a sweetheart deal to me.
Everyone covering everyone else's ass.

Last edited:
But there was NO surveillance. Now if you're stupid enough to believe they've been investigating since July and didn't do surveillance you're too stupid to form a rational conclusion.

Then we find out today there is 20 people in NSA who can unmask the names of those who are being monitored. Looks like the only question left for this part of this waste of time is who was the Obama mole in the NSA who leaked Flynn's name which proves the surveillance.

So, the only crime committed was the leaks, felony, up to 10 years in Federal prison. Libtardos better hope to hell they don't find out there's a direct tie to Obama and the one who leaked in the NSA.

Democrat's are going to keep this Russian witch hunt up until they inadvertently expose Obama and his dirty deeds.

What part of "you're too stupid to form a rational conclusion." did you not understand?

The leak was a crime. Comey stated clearly there was NO hack of voting machines. Your butthurt is all about Hillaryous' loss and the swamp being drained of Communists and criminals.
Rational????? So the director of the FBI categorically denies in front the house intelligence committee that neither he nor anyone in the justice department tapped Trump's phone's. But you and Trump insists it happened while providing no hard evidence at all? Rationally speaking what is more likely? Comey the FBI director, appointed by a Republican president exposing himself to perjury charges or Trump with a proven track record of having problems separating fact from fiction just making up a false accusation while having a particularly bad news cycle as was the case when he made those tweets?

You left out an important caveat. All Q&A's have been based upon LEGAL surveillance. Do you think all governmental activities are legal - that none are under the table? If so, there is no need for secrecy.

Well I'll bite for the sake of boredom. What would the basis be for getting a court to order a search warrant for the DNC server(s)?

Because according to someone's "opinion," a felony had been committed. So you'd want to look at that, even if it was Bleach Bitted, like Clinton's Server, right?

WTF is with that anyways?

Not one of our 17 Intelligence Agencies have looked at or even attempted to Subpoena The DNC Server?
I find that hard to believe. Yet that is the facts of this situation.

And how does Obama's Chief of Intelligence (CLAPPER) declare that There was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION between Trump and the Russians if he was not looking at Survellance?

How does the FBI "exonerate" Flynn using transcripts of his phone call with the Russian Ambassador if NO SURVEILLANCE took place?

When I first found out that the Intelligence community used the company hired by the DNC, I'm telling you my head started spinning faster than Linda Blair's in the Exorcist.

:lol:

Whatever they come up with now will have no credibility whatsoever.

What a joke you are. Your orange clown is under investigation for colluding with Russia to subvert our democracy and all you can do is point the finger at Obama.
Hilarious.
Plus no mention that the clown lied his ass off about Obama wiretapping his phones disgracing the office of the presidency and the whole county.
The Trump / Russian collusion will be found out sooner or later But we need a special prosecutor into this traitor.

Russian witch hunt? Lmao
Why were so many people connected to the clown in " constant contact" with Russian officials?
No answers huh.
You're scared shitless the truth will be revealed.

Who began this meme in your right wing circles that keeps being regurgitated? Just because the actual server was not handed over, does not mean a copy of the server content was not handed over and multiple copies of that given to several FBI cyber experts to work on at the same time in their investigation....for goodness sake! :rolleyes:

What part of "you're too stupid to form a rational conclusion." did you not understand?

The leak was a crime. Comey stated clearly there was NO hack of voting machines. Your butthurt is all about Hillaryous' loss and the swamp being drained of Communists and criminals.
Rational????? So the director of the FBI categorically denies in front the house intelligence committee that neither he nor anyone in the justice department tapped Trump's phone's. But you and Trump insists it happened while providing no hard evidence at all? Rationally speaking what is more likely? Comey the FBI director, appointed by a Republican president exposing himself to perjury charges or Trump with a proven track record of having problems separating fact from fiction just making up a false accusation while having a particularly bad news cycle as was the case when he made those tweets?

You left out an important caveat. All Q&A's have been based upon LEGAL surveillance. Do you think all governmental activities are legal - that none are under the table? If so, there is no need for secrecy.
No need for secrecy? Then Trump can set the example by releasing his tax returns and stopping his war on the free press.

TD, the deal with the DNC servers is that the FBI requested them but the DNC refused to turn them over. The DNC was NOT subpoenaed...just like Hillary was NOT under oath (lying is legal) when the FBI questioned her.

It's surreal. When the purge in the Intel community occurs, it won't come fast enough.

Well I'll bite for the sake of boredom. What would the basis be for getting a court to order a search warrant for the DNC server(s)?
russian hacking? I mean it is the accusation right?

I love the consistent theme with Criminal Investigations during the Obama Administration.

'There is evidence of criminal activity here, but don't worry, Holder, Lerner, Clinton, Huma, Lynch, Schultz, Brazille, and The DNC.....Your buddies at the "Insert Government Agency Here" are gonna give you plenty of time to phucking obliterate all the evidence you can before we even start the investigation. Take your time, and don't forget to use bleach. And just to reassure you, we will give everyone involved immunity and seal their testimonies so not one person will ever know what the phuck actually went on until a 100 years after we are all dead and won't give a phuck!"

All My Love,

xoxoxo

The Deep State

Last edited:

Benghazi.

No need for secrecy? Then Trump can set the example by releasing his tax returns and stopping his war on the free press.
why does he need to do that? no one needed them to elect him. rat hole diversion. nice try, but the horn has sounded on that one. and the fat lady sang.

fatlady.jpg

How do you know the FBI is onto something?

The Trump criminal enterprise, euphemisticly referred to as the Trump Administration, is desperately trying to distance itself from the likes of Manafort and Roger Stone...

Forum List

Back