So We Find Out FBI Has Been Investigating Trump Since July

Paul Manafort faces fresh accusations in Ukraine after document find

US President Donald Trump's ex-campaign chair Paul Manafort is facing fresh allegations over his links to former pro-Russian Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych.

Ukrainian lawmaker Sergii Leshchenko claims a document found in a safe in Kiev may be evidence that Manafort tried to mask payments to him from Yanukovych's party.

The claim comes as the FBI told the House Intelligence Committee on Monday that it is officially investigating whether there was any coordination between Trump's campaign team and Russia during the 2016 US election.

Paul Manafort faces new accusations in Ukraine after document find - CNNPolitics.com

In his opening statement, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), ranking member on the committee, repeated the unfailingly popular left-wing falsehood that Trump called on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton’s campaign. In July last year Trump “openly appeals to the Russians to hack his opponents’ emails, telling them that they will be richly rewarded by the press,” the congressman claimed.

Of course, that’s not what Trump actually said at the oft-cited July 27, 2016, presser. "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump said, ... "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

A few minutes later he followed up on Twitter, writing “If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!”

Read Trumps own quote (without adding to it)

In his opening statement, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), ranking member on the committee, repeated the unfailingly popular left-wing falsehood that Trump called on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton’s campaign. In July last year Trump “openly appeals to the Russians to hack his opponents’ emails, telling them that they will be richly rewarded by the press,” the congressman claimed.

Of course, that’s not what Trump actually said at the oft-cited July 27, 2016, presser. "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump said, ... "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

A few minutes later he followed up on Twitter, writing “If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!”

Of course, that’s not what Trump actually said at the oft-cited July 27, 2016, presser. "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump said, adding sarcastically: "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."
(or without taking away from it, moron...)
Typical libtarts always trying to spin everything to suit their fucked up agenda...

NSA Whistleblower Backs Trump Up on Wiretap Claims
Bill Binney, who resigned from NSA in 2001, did not elaborate on President Obama’s specific role in surveilling Trump.
By Curt Mills, Staff Writer | March 7, 2017, at 12:00 p.m.

President Donald Trump is "absolutely right" to claim he was wiretapped and monitored, a former NSA official claimed Monday, adding that the administration risks falling victim to further leaks if it continues to run afoul of the intelligence community.

"I think the president is absolutely right. His phone calls, everything he did electronically, was being monitored," Bill Binney, a 36-year veteran of the National Security Agency who resigned in protest from the organization in 2001, told Fox Business on Monday. Everyone's conversations are being monitored and stored, Binney said.

Binney resigned from NSA shortly after the U.S. approach to intelligence changed following the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. He "became a whistleblower after discovering that elements of a data-monitoring program he had helped develop -- nicknamed ThinThread -- were being used to spy on Americans," PBS reported.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...rump-is-absolutely-right-about-wiretap-claims

It was his day job as Senator. You know all this. You just like repeating your lies.

If it was his day job, why did Sessions lie about doing it?
He didn't lie. He did not consider the two minor and routine connections "meeting with".

Exactly. One meeting was after he gave a speech set up by the Heritage Foundation and Obama's State Department arranged for close to 100 Ambassadors to hear his speech and do a meet and greet.

Sessions wasn't going to stand in the middle of the crowd and go " how's the hacking going comrade?".

And the second meeting was requested by the Ambassador who meets with not only other senators on a reqular basis but the WH itself.

Of course, that’s not what Trump actually said at the oft-cited July 27, 2016, presser. "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump said, adding sarcastically: "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."
(or without taking away from it, moron...)
Typical libtarts always trying to spin everything to suit their fucked up agenda...

Everybody that is sane knows damn well he was being a fabulous smart ass. Trump's humour is wicked. :)

Forum List

Back