So we have Bilderberg in the MSM now

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
The things that most of us where trying to warn you about in the past are still true.

The Richest, the most evil, the most wicked on the earth ...still plan to trick you an kill you and yours.

What whats... that saying???..."absolute power"........ BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Nevermind, the worlds MSM (special interest) would never "LIE" to you.

We all know, Bush, Clintong, Bush, and OBAMA...would never lie to you.

Never mind that they are in the same globalist club...who seek the same goal.

GOT KIDS?

Just trust until you and your family is dead.

Just "TRUST"...just like they say on Special interest MSM news.

Hey, the CIA has your back. ( I know I feel better :( )

Just do your job....they say.... do you like death?
They are hoping you do..

Last edited:
Reagan got passed around Bohemian Grove like a twenty dollar whore.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MS7l6i4w11U]JFK Secret Society Speech Re-edit - YouTube[/ame]
“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” -David Rockefeller

Secret Societies; From Bilderberg to Bohemian Grove. A call to action.. |

What happens at Bilderberg, stays at Bilderberg. There is no media access and the public is kept away by a large security operation. The group says that "there is no detailed agenda, no resolutions are proposed, no votes are taken, and no policy statements are issued."

But in a move toward slightly more openness, the group now has a website, which lists attendees and key topics for discussion, including the economy, U.S. foreign policy, "cyber warfare and the proliferation of asymmetric threats" and "major trends in medical research."
Club of rich, powerful meet in secret near London
"When 130 of the leaders from all across the West get together, and many of these are billionaires, they are people who are immensely wealthy and immensely powerful," said Michael Meacher, a lawmaker from Britain's Labour Party.

"And when they all get together, it's not just to have a chat about the latest problem, it is to concert plans for the future of capitalism in the West. That is on a very different scale."

Last edited:
Oh great, another burgerbuilder thread.

I've been hearing people warn me about the intentions of the NWO for 15 years. How they were going round us up into camps, wipe us out, chip our heads, and on and on. I even believed it for the first 5 years.

We were all supposed to be dead 12 years ago, so you can understand my skepticism.

Furthermore now that I find myself "inside the machine" so to speak, and I can see just how incompetent the people are at all levels I'm pretty confident that shit like this is fear mongering tripe, to encourage people to buy stupid videos.

Not that something really fucked up might not happen, but I doubt any one group, government, or whatever will have any control over it. They might try, and that's what will end up killing people. Incompetence and dependence, that's the enemy. Not some assholes eating caviar in the UK.

I've been hearing people warn me about the intentions of the NWO for 15 years. How they were going round us up into camps, wipe us out, chip our heads, and on and on. I even believed it for the first 5 years.

We were all supposed to be dead 12 years ago, so you can understand my skepticism.

Furthermore now that I find myself "inside the machine" so to speak, and I can see just how incompetent the people are at all levels I'm pretty confident that shit like this is fear mongering tripe, to encourage people to buy stupid videos.

Not that something really fucked up might not happen, but I doubt any one group, government, or whatever will have any control over it. They might try, and that's what will end up killing people. Incompetence and dependence, that's the enemy. Not some assholes eating caviar in the UK.

you underestimate the power of money---especially when it's combined with science and technology. Look at what Soros has done by himself, the impact Bill gates has had. It's the movers and shakers of the world and they CAN affect you. Sure the horror stories have been overblown but they have more power than you can ever hope to imagine. Small groups of people like this have funded World Wars.

you underestimate the power of money---especially when it's combined with science and technology. Look at what Soros has done by himself, the impact Bill gates has had. It's the movers and shakers of the world and they CAN affect you. Sure the horror stories have been overblown but they have more power than you can ever hope to imagine. Small groups of people like this have funded World Wars.

You're right, and I have little doubt men like Soros aren't criminally insane. I know there are people above him that pull strings that people aren't even aware exist. They can manipulate masses of people into doing all sorts of things both good and evil. It's because of such embellishments from the fear monger sorts like Alex Jones that most people dismiss these sorts of threads outright. While there may be certain elements of truth, the smell of bullshit overwhelms the senses.

So I'm not predicting a future of rainbows and unicorn vaginas, in fact I'm concerned something really bad is coming over the horizon. I just can't listen to people who pretend to know what it is, or how things will go down. I don't even believe the burgerbuilders know what's on the way. Even if they have a plan, how can they effectively control the masses?

Hell, we can't even keep people from getting drugs, cell phones and weapons in our prisons. If there's a more controlled environment than prison, I don't want to know.

You're right, and I have little doubt men like Soros aren't criminally insane. I know there are people above him that pull strings that people aren't even aware exist. They can manipulate masses of people into doing all sorts of things both good and evil. It's because of such embellishments from the fear monger sorts like Alex Jones that most people dismiss these sorts of threads outright. While there may be certain elements of truth, the smell of bullshit overwhelms the senses.

So I'm not predicting a future of rainbows and unicorn vaginas, in fact I'm concerned something really bad is coming over the horizon. I just can't listen to people who pretend to know what it is, or how things will go down. I don't even believe the burgerbuilders know what's on the way. Even if they have a plan, how can they effectively control the masses?

Hell, we can't even keep people from getting drugs, cell phones and weapons in our prisons. If there's a more controlled environment than prison, I don't want to know.

In a nut shell--It's happening and we can't do a thing about it.

No one as unaware as the person who wrote your first three paragraphs is very far inside the machine. When you are actually inside, you'll realize brains are not an issue; brains/credentials open the door, compliance and conformity are the traits that bring whatever bits of success happens for the 80% of people who are there as a sort of transport system for talent moving up.

Only a moron could possibly believe "any one group" can control much of anything. The nutball element in particular have fantasies about black helicopters and so on. Funny stuff, really, if these white trash scum were less bovine in spirit.

America has traded freedom for natural born persons for delusions of security that thinly veil corporate hegemony. Exactly what the Reagan Revolution intended. THAT is what these groups are about, a plutocracy, basically a reactionary global meritocracy.

And it's going to happen.

Last edited:

No one as stupid or obtuse as someone who wrote your first three paragraphs is very far inside the machine. When you are actually inside, you'll realize brains are not an issue, compliance and conformity are the traits that work best for the 80% of people who are there as a sort of transport system for talent moving up.

Only a moron could possibly believe "any one group" can control much of anything. The nutball element in particular have fantasies about black helicopters and so on. Funny stuff, really, if these white trash scum were less bovine in spirit.

America has traded freedom for corporate hegemony. Exactly what the Reagan Revolution intended. THAT is what these groups are about, a plutocracy, basically a reactionary global meritocracy.

"these groups" which groups are you referring to ? More powerful than the bankers ?

And delusional paranoia continues to fuel this and other inane conspiracy theories.

And delusional paranoia continues to fuel this and other inane conspiracy theories.

continue to ignore them---they don't need you nor care about you.

what a coinky dink----look who is there !

USA Alexander, Keith B. Commander, US Cyber Command; Director, National Security Agency

No one as stupid or obtuse as someone who wrote your first three paragraphs is very far inside the machine. When you are actually inside, you'll realize brains are not an issue, compliance and conformity are the traits that work best for the 80% of people who are there as a sort of transport system for talent moving up.

America has traded freedom for corporate hegemony. Exactly what the Reagan Revolution intended. THAT is what these groups are about, a plutocracy, basically a reactionary global meritocracy.

"these groups" which groups are you referring to? More powerful than the bankers?

Uh, the groups in my first post?

They own the bankers. There is no linear conspiracy here.

Think of it like chambers of commerce which are basically unique gaggles of local players too stupid to realize the national chamber milks them like cows. There are dozens of regional groups like, say, Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove, consisting of people well above any bank, although no one contemplated the rise of finance as it happened after ReagaNUT malignancy developed critical mass.

In sum, each group works toward member interests, which are as described in my post above. It is NOT a linear or even an organized geometric conspiracy, it is as simple as a lot of unorganized power seeking to consolidate more power in "people like us" without any thought at all as to how that power shall be governed.

Government for people at certain levels, is an afterthought. Governments come to them.

"these groups" which groups are you referring to? More powerful than the bankers?

Think of it like chambers of commerce which are basically unique gaggles of local players too stupid to realize the national chamber milks them like cows. There are dozens of regional groups like, say, Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove, consisting of people well above any bank, although no one contemplated the rise of finance as it happened after ReagaNUT malignancy developed critical mass.

In sum, each group works toward member interests, which are as described in my post above. It is NOT a linear or even an organized geometric conspiracy, it is as simple as a lot of unorganized power seeking to consolidate more power in "people like us" without any thought at all as to how that power shall be governed.

Government for people at certain levels, is an afterthought. Governments come to them.

They're not above bankers---they consist of most of the bankers in the world. and ya---It's a good old boys club which is great if you are a good old boy. It may not be so great if you don't quite fit into the "member interest".

They're not above bankers---they consist of most of the bankers in the world. and ya---It's a good old boys club which is great if you are a good old boy. It may not be so great if you don't quite fit into the "member interest".

Yes.

They are.

And they are going to stay there. They are not names, they are every generation's monster successes. Bill Gates is a functional eunuch. Steve Jobs was a master. Warren Buffet is a functional eunuch. Larry Ellison is a master. Great success, but two types of people. For people like Gates and Buffet to make it big, everything has to be calm. No one was going to stop Jobs or Ellison. The difference is mindset: eunuchs have a bureaucratic mindset, masters have a warrior mindset.

Banks and bankers are tools. The Rothschilds are servants, not masters.
A more local reference: John D. Rockefeller was a master. Not one of his descendants were.

Last edited:

Yes.

They are.

And they are going to stay there.

A more local reference: John D. Rockefeller was a master. Not one of his descendants were.

name three masters

Yes.

They are.

And they are going to stay there.

name three masters

Three are named above. Others include Carnegie, Astor, Schwab, Stanford from the first golden age of corporate control of the US. More recent masters include IBM's Watson, EDS's Perot, Walton, etc.

Forum List

Back