So we should just make all drugs legal ehh?

We can not stop home break ins and that costs us billions a year, maybe we should just legalize it? We can not stop murder how about we just make it legal and tax it?
those are real crimes where there is a loss suffered by a victim..someone getting high has no victim
Except the people they rob to support their habits.

I think those addicted to lethal drugs should be given all, no, more, than they want.

Who needs them, let them OD and spare society their presence.

And yes, I have addicts in my family.

Nothing funnier than watching a crackhead and a junkie diss each other's choice of drugs.
they od because potency cant be regulated on the streets they steal because illegal drugs cost more because they are illegal
Let's give them the most pure, strongest drugs available, and a nice, clean place to lay down and die.

WIn-win all around.

The positive attributes of flakka, shatter, krokodil and bath salts is that they kill quickly. Addicts just don't live very long. The legalization of pot has caused an increase in home explosions as kitchen chemists make their own hash oil. While this is good for the person making the oil it's not so great for the neighbors.

Remove drug users from the public and put them someplace where they cannot hurt themselves or anyone else and give them all they want. Free.

We can not stop home break ins and that costs us billions a year, maybe we should just legalize it? We can not stop murder how about we just make it legal and tax it?
those are real crimes where there is a loss suffered by a victim..someone getting high has no victim
Wrong as usual, most drug addicts steal and rob for the money to buy the drugs since they can not hold down jobs. Murder as well. Unless of course you think we as tax payers should pay for drug addicts addictions?

Wrong as usual, most drug addicts steal and rob for the money to buy the drugs since they can not hold down jobs. Murder as well. Unless of course you think we as tax payers should pay for drug addicts addictions?
nope drug users with a cheap supply and clean source would be employed just like most regular drinkers..no different at all

If drugs were free addicts would still commit crimes. Drugs isn't all they want. They want everything else too. They want 70 inch televisions and 300 nikes. They want movies. They want everything everyone wants. They can't work so they steal. Free drugs wouldn't alleviate crime at all.

If drugs were free addicts would still commit crimes. Drugs isn't all they want. They want everything else too. They want 70 inch televisions and 300 nikes. They want movies. They want everything everyone wants. They can't work so they steal. Free drugs wouldn't alleviate crime at all.
nope..thats..drug dealers

So by your logic we should make alcohol illegal again?

"88,000 deaths and 2.5 million years of potential life lost (YPLL) each year in the United States from 2006 – 2010, shortening the lives of those who died by an average of 30 years.1,2 Further, excessive drinking was responsible for 1 in 10 deaths among working-age adults aged 20-64 years. The economic costs of excessive alcohol consumption in 2006 were estimated at $223.5 billion, or $1.90 a drink."
CDC - Fact Sheets-Alcohol Use And Health - Alcohol

So much for personal responsibility.

I think those addicted to lethal drugs should be given all, no, more, than they want.

Nothing funnier than watching a crackhead and a junkie diss each other's choice of drugs.
they od because potency cant be regulated on the streets they steal because illegal drugs cost more because they are illegal
Let's give them the most pure, strongest drugs available, and a nice, clean place to lay down and die.

WIn-win all around.

Are you attempting to shock people?

The positive attributes of flakka, shatter, krokodil and bath salts is that they kill quickly. Addicts just don't live very long. The legalization of pot has caused an increase in home explosions as kitchen chemists make their own hash oil. While this is good for the person making the oil it's not so great for the neighbors.

Remove drug users from the public and put them someplace where they cannot hurt themselves or anyone else and give them all they want. Free.
HMMM.

Making ice-water bubble hash is safer.

Never heard of home-made hash oil.

I guess people can find a way to make anything dangerous.

WIn-win all around.

No, I am expressing my opinion, based on 50 years of knowing drug abusers.

Are you trying to shock people with your usual idiocy?

WIn-win all around.

You are advocating that we kill people addicted to drugs. You have advocated in other threads that we kill fathers who fail to pay child support.

I think you are trying to be shocking.

HMMM.

You never heard of homemade hash oil? All you need is the light of day.

Hash Oil Explosions Related to Marijuana Pose Risk to Colorado Homes - NBC News

WIn-win all around.

You are advocating that we kill people addicted to drugs. You have advocated in other threads that we kill fathers who fail to pay child support.

I think you are trying to be shocking.
No, I am advocating we let them kill themselves.

I got no problem with society offing deadbeat parents, you have no problem with parents killing "clumps of cells".

You have your opinions, I have mine.

Now, fuck off.

The most deadly of drugs are legal now. Flakka is legal. Bath salts are sold at gas station convenience stores. Krokodil is legal.

When users get high what they do is illegal and deadly.

HMMM.

Man, I don't fuck with things that explode.

Bubble hash is fine for me.

Prefer regular old reefer though.

The most deadly of drugs are legal now. Flakka is legal. Bath salts are sold at gas station convenience stores. Krokodil is legal.

When users get high what they do is illegal and deadly.
None of that stuff is legal in LA.

LA will be the last state to allow legal weed too.

HMMM.

only Idiots could fuck up making hash oil..just like someones blowing
up a still making moonshine..but again if it were legal most people would just go buy some hash professional made from the ganja store just like most people do with spirits

More than likely, you know someone who is alive because of the medical advances pioneered by a lifelong drug addict. He was addicted to morphine and/or cocaine his entire adult life...and all he did was revolutionize medicine!

If you make it legal you INCREASE the use and abuse and have no way to try to control it or stop it.
Agree. But we are getting so huge amount of money to our budget only for marijuana.
Are we choosing between legality and profit?
If it is so, I am like an American citizen choose money.
How do you suppose market of drugs is enormous in the USA?

Forum List

Back