So we should just make all drugs legal ehh?

The positive attributes of flakka, shatter, krokodil and bath salts is that they kill quickly. Addicts just don't live very long. The legalization of pot has caused an increase in home explosions as kitchen chemists make their own hash oil. While this is good for the person making the oil it's not so great for the neighbors.

Remove drug users from the public and put them someplace where they cannot hurt themselves or anyone else and give them all they want. Free.
HMMM.

Making ice-water bubble hash is safer.

Never heard of home-made hash oil.

I guess people can find a way to make anything dangerous.

The positive attributes of flakka, shatter, krokodil and bath salts is that they kill quickly. Addicts just don't live very long. The legalization of pot has caused an increase in home explosions as kitchen chemists make their own hash oil. While this is good for the person making the oil it's not so great for the neighbors.

Remove drug users from the public and put them someplace where they cannot hurt themselves or anyone else and give them all they want. Free.
HMMM.

You never heard of homemade hash oil? All you need is the light of day.

Hash Oil Explosions Related to Marijuana Pose Risk to Colorado Homes - NBC News
only Idiots could fuck up making hash oil..just like someones blowing
up a still making moonshine..but again if it were legal most people would just go buy some hash professional made from the ganja store just like most people do with spirits
Spokane here I come.

(Colorado prices to high, too many "pot snobs".)

Kindbud in stores in Spokane cheaper than ditchweed here.

HMMM.

Thank you, I will look into it.

I have a surplus of the most gorgeous, huge, sparkling buds that are actually very low buzz.

Might be a way to get some use from it.

Have a great day, I am going plant watermelons!

HMMM.

Thank you, I will look into it.

I have a surplus of the most gorgeous, huge, sparkling buds that are actually very low buzz.

Might be a way to get some use from it.

Have a great day, I am going plant watermelons!

Going to smoke some melons this year?

No, on the contrary, we should ban all drugs, i said ALL(including so-called "Medical marijuana") because "light drugs" are drugs too!
Only by this way we will decrease number of drug usage, sad that many people can't understand that.

There are only two ways to decrease drug use. One is by convincing people not to use drugs. The other is when they die. The early death of drug users will go further to convince people not to use than all the laws ever passed.

There are only two ways to decrease drug use. One is by convincing people not to use drugs. The other is when they die. The early death of drug users will go further to convince people not to use than all the laws ever passed.

The first one is impossible to do unless the person using them makes the decision to quit. My dad smoked for 50 years. Doctors and other medical professionals tried to tell him that it was causing him problems yet he refused despite going to the hospital multiple times I can remember for respiratory issues. It took major recovery time from 5 bypasses due to respiratory issues for him to realize it was a problem.

I don't know if death of drug users will convince them. People have died while texting yet I drive the interstate every day to work and see people texting. It's the it won't happen to me mindset. Sad thing is when it does, the families want everyone to feel sorry for them.

No, on the contrary, we should ban all drugs, i said ALL(including so-called "Medical marijuana") because "light drugs" are drugs too!
Only by this way we will decrease number of drug usage, sad that many people can't understand that.

You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back