🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, what are you packing?

JBond

Winning
May 15, 2016
Kansas
After watching another liberal "gun free" zone get lit up, I am curious what my fellow concealed carry friends are packing as their EDC rig.

Fortunately, living in the Kansas City area, we don't really have many of these stupid zones.

Being summer, I have switched to my Glock 43 with 8rd extension plates for both mags. Fixed the trigger and added Tijicon night sights. Favorite holster is Nate Squared (N82). All day comfortable. Looking at some other options, so I was curious what everyone prefers.

S&W M&P in .40. When I do carry, which isn't often.

I'm not a gun nut, but consider myself an enthusiast. Part of my security agreements with some of my clients requires that I carry. The majority of my staff is armed.

Do you shoot on a regular basis? Is that a full size or the Shield. I am considering a sub compact .40. Thanks.

S&W M&P in .40. When I do carry, which isn't often.

I'm not a gun nut, but consider myself an enthusiast. Part of my security agreements with some of my clients requires that I carry. The majority of my staff is armed.

Do you shoot on a regular basis? Is that a full size or the Shield. I am considering a sub compact .40. Thanks.

I have both the full size and the compact, I used to carry as part of my job, and liked that my ankle weapon held the same ammo as my primary. You absolutely can not go wrong with a S&W IMO.

After watching another liberal "gun free" zone get lit up, I am curious what my fellow concealed carry friends are packing as their EDC rig.

Fortunately, living in the Kansas City area, we don't really have many of these stupid zones.

Being summer, I have switched to my Glock 43 with 8rd extension plates for both mags. Fixed the trigger and added Tijicon night sights. Favorite holster is Nate Squared (N82). All day comfortable. Looking at some other options, so I was curious what everyone prefers.
Gun appreciation threads belong in the Garage, don't you think? For next time?

Glock 23/40 Blackhawk r/h serpa..

if and when I carry which is not often

Gun appreciation threads belong in the Garage, don't you think? For next time?

I'm still new here. If it needs to be moved, I am sure one of our wonderful mods will do so. I wanted to get some input. Not sure how many views the garage gets, and considered it a timely post due to the wackado liberals touting their usual BS after a tragedy. Agree for next time.

Cheers!

Forum List

Back