So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?

GDP fell 34% last quarter. Unemployment is now over 10%.
That's not Trump's fault, moron.
It demonstrates what happens when you put someone in office who has no business being there.

Like saying a truck driver who fell asleep at the wheel isn’t responsible for plowing into a minivan. It’s not like he tried to run them over.

It demonstrated nothing of the sort, moron. A senile 78 year-old pedophile has no business being President.
Next thing you know, you’ll be telling me that Biden is a cannibal.

Trump screwed up. He was asleep at the wheel. He’s not fit for the job. The results speak for themselves.

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

I’m exhausted by the last 4 years.
Really, by your own admission you have been OBSESESSED with the president for 4 years? Hun, you do know that indicates some psych problems right?
Where did I say I was “obsessed”?
Trump has made the entire country revolve around him. It doesn’t have to be this way.

He is not an ignorant, racist, paranoid sociopath like the current President.

Vote Biden 2020!
All lefties are racists. The lady that wrote your progressive bible “ White Fragility” openly admits to being racist. And so do her followers.
A racist believes a certain race is inferior mentally or physically, not whatever garbage new GOP definition you are working with, brainwashed functional moron.

Nothing to see here, folks. It is just one of Biden's spokespeople threatening us with 4 years of terrorism if he loses, that's all.
You could say the exact same about Trump. After all, he says that if he loses there will be four years of terrorism.

So we should re-elect Trump so we can have four more years of this?

We don't have 4 mores years of tantrums. Trump will call in the national guard or whatever else is necessary to stop it. Biden will temporarily appease them, which will ultimately embolden then to do even more harm(throw a bigger tantrum) when the next thing they don't like comes along....sure it won't be long.
Biden will de-escalate the situation and have some measures like police cameras turned on etc etc. Trump refuses to do anything to de-escalate the situation . He loves the division and stoking up his racist base....
How will Biden deescalate the sitution? Neither Trump nor Biden has control over police cameras, moron. Furthermore, what good would that do when the city releases these thugs without bail the minute they are elected?

It demonstrates what happens when you put someone in office who has no business being there.

Like saying a truck driver who fell asleep at the wheel isn’t responsible for plowing into a minivan. It’s not like he tried to run them over.

It demonstrated nothing of the sort, moron. A senile 78 year-old pedophile has no business being President.

Trump screwed up. He was asleep at the wheel. He’s not fit for the job. The results speak for themselves.
Nope. You're blaming him for things he has no control over. The things I said about Biden are true. He's senile, and he's a pedophile.

Nope. You're blaming him for things he has no control over. The things I said about Biden are true. He's senile, and he's a pedophile.
He could have control over it but since he has no idea what he’s doing, that didn’t happen.

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

That sounds like a personal problem.
The whole country needs a break. We are at each other’s throats. This isn’t an accident. It’s by design.

Look at the acrimony in this thread.
youre right it is intentional,,,

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.

The idiocy of this line is astounding.

Who's responsible for all the looting,burning and rioting?

That sounds like a threat. Are you part of the Gambino crime family?

Nope. It’s recognizing that Trump doesn’t know how to fix it.

We need a leader. Trump isn’t one.

Pretty sure there were riots when barry was in office.

True! And Barry was able to calm that shit down.

Because he was a leader.

Care to explain how he did that so we can all be enlightened?

In no small part, just by speaking to people. Words sometimes can be quite powerful.

but bidens words are lies,,,

Since when do you care about who is lying?

since always,,,its you that doesnt,,,

I guess that you’re not a Trump supporter then...

didnt vote for him last time,,but you dems are sure pushing me to this time,,,

youre his best campaign add,,,

How’s that?

That bus that stops at you mom and dad's house each morning to take you to school- how long is it?

If a person robs a bank, he, she or any of the other fifty billion new genders is responsible for robbing the bank.

If a person indulges in domestic terrorism, they are the ones responsible. You not only do not grasp that fact but JUSTIFY the behavior involved.

You completely deny the basic human rights of their victims in doing so.

One problem, I’m not justifying it, I just want it to end. Trump is trying to exploit it. He doesn’t know how to end it.

he doesnt have to exploit it,,,its right there for the whole world to see,,,he speaks out against it daily..

its almost like they are trying to get trump elected,,,

Hell yes he’s exploiting it. Trump isn’t speaking to the protesters, he’s speaking to his base, demonizing the other side, scaring his supporters. Thats not what leaders do. Not ones who actually give a damn about their country.

Trump sees this as his best chance at winning the election. He loves it.

We dont negotiate with terrorist.
Well unless your name is Barry Soteros anyway....

The whole country needs a break. We are at each other’s throats. This isn’t an accident. It’s by design.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.

In other words, they are committing extortion. And you support this behavior?

its more like terrorism,,,

L not listening.
Biden is normal. Trump is not normal.
You know. Kid, I'm sure your parents provide for you well and you lead a comphy lifestyle, but if they work for a living, do they know you are all about destroying their ability to earn a living?

Burning and looting has NOTHING to do with justice. It is an egregious violation thereof.

Why some of you infantile leftists can't figure that out is beyond me.
You’re entire frame of reference is so screwed up.

This is why it isn’t going to get better with people like Trump. They don’t understand the problem and can’t figure out a solution. Their only solution is more violence.
yes the dems only solution is violence,,,
Youre not listening. The Dems solution is better government. Trump’s solution is a more brutal authoritarian government.

Why hasnt Joe Hiden fixed it?
He's had 47 years to institute change yet here we are.

The country changes. You can’t fix today’s problem 47 years ago. Trump is not the man for the job. The evidence is in the streets.

No, that's the evidence that Biden isn't the man for the job.

Everything to way worse when he left government.

Unemployment? Stock market? GDP?

Where was it "way worse?"

So tell us wise one..what caused that?

Only because you idiots sit your asses in front of MSNBC and CNN’s 24 hour a day whine fest and wring your hands.

The rest of us work and then go out and live life.
Or, you know, Trump could act like a rational human being for once.

I guess that’s too much to ask.
Why? The idiots on the left never do.

So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?
1. He will raise our taxes to cover for doubling the Federal spending each year (adding $4 TRILLION)
2. He will 'redirect' funding from Police across the country.
3. He will continue to let rioters get bailed out of jail, and implement a no cash bail policy like New York has.
4. He will slash the Defense budget.
5. He will make Critical Race Theory standard in the Federal government.
6. He will gut our nations energy industries and rely on windmills and solar alone.
7. He will confiscate all guns with Beto ORourke in charge.
8. His VP is a fascist who threw 1600 people in jail for pot while she was smoking it nearly every day.
9. Biden will bind up our economy with Paris Climate Accords and other frivolous stuff not owned by Democrats.
10. His life is hanging by a thread with the Pot Nazi Harris waiting to take his place in the WH.
What utter morons are happy with this?
Please add number 11: He will undo EVERYTHING Scumpty has done. Period! Bigly!!!

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

In no small part, just by speaking to people. Words sometimes can be quite powerful.

How’s that?

That bus that stops at you mom and dad's house each morning to take you to school- how long is it?

If a person robs a bank, he, she or any of the other fifty billion new genders is responsible for robbing the bank.

If a person indulges in domestic terrorism, they are the ones responsible. You not only do not grasp that fact but JUSTIFY the behavior involved.

One problem, I’m not justifying it, I just want it to end. Trump is trying to exploit it. He doesn’t know how to end it.

he doesnt have to exploit it,,,its right there for the whole world to see,,,he speaks out against it daily..

Hell yes he’s exploiting it. Trump isn’t speaking to the protesters, he’s speaking to his base, demonizing the other side, scaring his supporters. Thats not what leaders do. Not ones who actually give a damn about their country.

President Trump doesn't go on World Apology tours like Barry Soetoro did.:smoke:

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

How’s that?

For a person who says you are not trying to justify terrorism, you have certainly succeeded in doing so.

Supporting domestic terrorism must come so easy for Marxists that it is downright effortless, I guess.

I haven’t done anything of the sort. You might have a problem understanding a complex situations so you resort to jingoism.

I’m not a Marxist any more than you’re a fascist. That kind of reductionist language destroys any chance that we have of bringing this country back together. That’s the kind of shit that needs to stop otherwise the violence and chaos continues.

There is no chance of bringing law abiding citizens who don't support organized looting with the likes of you.

What,the looting and rioting?
So you admit the dems are using intimidation tactics?

He could have control over it but since he has no idea what he’s doing, that didn’t happen.
How would he have control over the COVID shutdown?

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

How’s that?

Was it last year that Trump tried to invite the Taliban to camp David?

Calling everyone who opposes Trump or opposes police brutality or supports BLM a terrorist is the exact wrong thing to do.

We don't have 4 mores years of tantrums. Trump will call in the national guard or whatever else is necessary to stop it. Biden will temporarily appease them, which will ultimately embolden then to do even more harm(throw a bigger tantrum) when the next thing they don't like comes along....sure it won't be long.
So, what, national guard patrols the country for the next 4 years?

That’s not how you stop it. The country is a powder keg. You need to address the problem and soldiers in the streets is literally the opposite of solving the problem.
The Feds are now arresting the rioters. Hopefully they spend years behind bars for domestic violence.

Nothing to see here, folks. It is just one of Biden's spokespeople threatening us with 4 years of terrorism if he loses, that's all.
You could say the exact same about Trump. After all, he says that if he loses there will be four years of terrorism.
Here it is a full two months from election and you campaign staffers are already resorting to extortion in your desperation. Yes, we understand Vote for Joe, or else you will terrorise us for 4 years. The message came through loud and clear

By bringing out the nuclear option like this, don't you think you are blowing your wad just a bit too soon, though?

Yes, the mainstream media IS our fifth column and does nothing but propagandize.

I would think an intelligent person would consider the seditious nature of such media instead of being brainwashed by them, however.
Has less to do with the media and more to do with the president being an attention whore.

He demands to be the center of attention and if he isn’t, then he starts saying and doing more and more inflammatory things to become the center of attention.

You haven’t noticed?
Sounds like the majority of the left wing Governors and Mayors you idiots elected. Have you listened to the blowhard Cuomo lately?
No. In fact, it’s extremely easy to not listen to Cuomo. Trump, on the other hand, cannot stand letting anyone else hate attention and will increase the craziness and rhetoric until he gets it.

This is basically how a toddler acts.
It is extremely easy not to listen to Trump. Turn off your TV. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back