🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So What Exactly Did Trump Do to Draw the Devotion?

This is why I support Trump

• I just need someone on the right to believe in

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I really, really, really, REALLY, want to believe him..I NEED to really.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I agree with everything he says, at the time he says it

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I simply support any and everyone with an R behind their name no matter what

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I'm a big fan of the vitriol he espouses

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • What other choice do I have?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • What the HELL do I have to lose?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Trump has managed to keep a certain segment of the population deeply devoted to him.

Seems that no matter what he says, does or doesn't do, they are just determined to be devoted to him and follow him to the depths of the earth.

So much so that even as early as his campaign, he stated to the world that he could go out on Fifth Avenue and shoot someone in the face and they would STILL support him.

That's some serious Kook Aid drinking folks.

He knows he has them mesmerized, but I just want to know why?

What has he done really?

Trump has managed to keep a certain segment of the population deeply devoted to him.

Seems that no matter what he says, does or doesn't do, they are just determined to be devoted to him and follow him to the depths of the earth.

So much so that even as early as his campaign, he stated to the world that he could go out on Fifth Avenue and shoot someone in the face and they would STILL support him.

What has he done really?

What has he done? He won a free and democratic election of the greatest nation on earth. What more does he need to do to earn "devotion"?

If you want a system that's different you just might get it if someone other than the Will of the People decide the presidency...

What has he done? He won a free and democratic election of the greatest nation on earth. What more does he need to do to earn "devotion"?

If you want a system that's different you just might get it if someone other than the Will of the People decide the presidency...
Did you share this sentiment when the previous President was in Office, not once, but twice?

Drove you loons to the brink of insanity
That's very deep.

And spot on, all one needs to do is read this forum, you loons are over the top stupid digging at every little thing about Trump.

It's tiresome and old. Face the fact you lost ....and you don't even get a participation trophy...better yet think real hard WHY you lost and have been losing

Did you share this sentiment when the previous President was in Office, not once, but twice?

Yes absolutely. I disagreed with plenty Obama did (or didn't do) in his second term, but I always respected his position, the information contributing to his decisions that only he would be privy to, his love of his country to want to do what he believed was right (even when it conflicted with my ideals), and, most importantly, that he was elected by the people.

The voting public is never wrong. This witch hunt was predicted by many, and it's going down a very slippery slope.

Yup. Fully respected the office.

The guy in the seat was a dick, though.

What has he done really?

You really don't understand the election, it wasn't about Trump, it WAS about the lying corrupt arrogant fucked up DC establishment. The people are fed up with their BS.

What has he done really?
you're asking why republican sheep flock to the republican politician?

Why do democrat sheep flock to democrat politicians?

The answer is the same

What has he done really?
He's not Hillary. They have been so amped up against her by the wingnut media that it doesn't matter if a potted plant from Target were President, they would show the same blind devotion. Of course, that still only accounts for a 37% favorability

What has he done really?
trump managed to keep hillary out of the white house. that is enough for many of them.

however, obama did the same. i doubt he earned the devotion of the same smegment (sic) of population.

What has he done really?
He's not Hillary. They have been so amped up against her by the wingnut media that it doesn't matter if a potted plant from Target were President, they would show the same blind devotion. Of course, that still only accounts for a 37% favorability

You people couldn't even win your own blue states in PA, MI, and WI explain that. :laugh:

Drove you loons to the brink of insanity
Republicans weren't too happy about him either. They just know it's easier to get Trump to sign bad legislation than it is to get a Democrat to go along.

Even though bill Clinton went along. Remember he signed the Republicans invention we call NAFTA? People forget Republicans invented NAFTA

You really don't understand the election, it wasn't about Trump, it WAS about the lying corrupt arrogant fucked up DC establishment. The people are fed up with their BS.
You really didn't understand the OP.

It WAS about the BS of the current President. Are you fed up with that?

Forum List

Back