🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So What Exactly Did Trump Do to Draw the Devotion?

This is why I support Trump

• I just need someone on the right to believe in

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I really, really, really, REALLY, want to believe him..I NEED to really.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I agree with everything he says, at the time he says it

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I simply support any and everyone with an R behind their name no matter what

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I'm a big fan of the vitriol he espouses

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • What other choice do I have?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • What the HELL do I have to lose?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
The fact is, IMO, Trump did not win because of Trump, Trump won because of the Democrats.

8 years of Obama.8 years of scandal, law and Constitution violating...Americans were treated as 'slaves' by self-appointed rulers...Obama illegally spied on reporters, the media, Americans, the Senate, and possibly the USSC...etc...

The Democrats rigged their primaries, engaged in election fraud in those primaries, cheated in debates, funded violence against Americans who supported the opposition, damaged property, arson, terrorism, calls for coups and assassination, attempted to use threats of violence to overturn the election....

...and they did all of that so a woman who should never have been on the ballot on election day - due to multiple on-going investigations which proved she did break laws, the most corrupt, incompetent, criminal candidate to ever run for the WH in US history (and they had to cheat to get her to 'win' the nomination) would be their candidate...because the elitist bit@h claimed it was 'her turn'.

Snowflakes can mis-place their blame by dumping it all on Trump if they want to, but it does not take away from the fact that Democrats ran the worst candidate in US history.

All the negatives that have been accurately stated about trump did not force Hillary to completely, arrogantly, ignore Wisconsin, for example. That was HER failure.

Democrats have slowly started coming around - some within their own ranks have acknowledged 'Hate' and 'Anti-Trump' is NOT a winning message / platform...but yet the overall messages coming out of the Democrats is STILL 'Hate' and 'Anti-Trump'.

The vast majority of the American people DO NOT CARE about the democratic Party's continuing butt-hurt over losing elections. They are STILL waiting for a 'pro-America' message, a plan on how they intend to make Americas' lives better. To date, Democrats do not have such a message.

Obstruction, Hate, Anti-Trump....

1,000+ election losses, 0-5 Special election losses, 2 historic election losses.

Chuck Schumer just recently declared, "When you lose an election the only person you can blame is yourself."

Is any other Democrat out there listening yet?
See what I mean?

Far rightwing partisan Republican hacks are always going to find a way to spin anything into Obama's fault.

572dd3403d590135d5e8005056a9545d.gif
Dude, re-read the post again. I do not blame Obama. I don't think I even used his name or refer to him once. I pointed out how the Democratic Party and Hillary, who have demonized Trump and blamed him for Hillary's loss, is to blame for Hillary's loss. I even pointed out how Schumer just declared her loss was the Democratic party's fault.

So WTF are you talking about?
Sorry, I misunderstood.

Perhaps it was all your talk about scandals, which only partisan Republicans believes were actual scandals.

Obama presided over the most scandal free Administration in modern-history.

Computer problems will have to do this in pieces. I do enjoy many of the people on this site. yet think few do much fact checking. don't know if there was collusion with the Trump campaign. do think there is evidence that Russia tried to interfere in our election for there own reasons.

He put an 'R' after his name.

What I dislike very much, is people voting to change the make up of the supreme court, either left or right. we should want a court that supports the constitution of the United states.in the most imparchal way possible.

excuse spelling, cant go back & fix due to computer. the next thing I dislike is the constant repeating of the most silly propaganda. like the list of trumps lies. and some one put out few posts back that Sol Alinsky was an Obama mentor, Obama was 10 or 11 years old when Ainsky died.

The fact is, IMO, Trump did not win because of Trump, Trump won because of the Democrats.

8 years of Obama. .....

Dude, re-read the post again. I do not blame Obama. I don't think I even used his name or refer to him once.
LOLOL

^^^ yet more evidence these yokels neither read what they themselves write nor understand it. :badgrin:

He put an 'R' after his name.
Republicans pretty much put each and every one of their Presidents up on a pedestal, then when they fail, they act like they were never a fan of them, but always seem to defend them when Democrats point out how abysmal their failure was.

Some sick people I tell you.

8 years of Obama.8 years of scandal, law and Constitution violating...Americans were treated as 'slaves' by self-appointed rulers...Obama illegally spied on reporters, the media, Americans, the Senate, and possibly the USSC...etc...

The Democrats rigged their primaries, engaged in election fraud in those primaries, cheated in debates, funded violence against Americans who supported the opposition, damaged property, arson, terrorism, calls for coups and assassination, attempted to use threats of violence to overturn the election....

...and they did all of that so a woman who should never have been on the ballot on election day - due to multiple on-going investigations which proved she did break laws, the most corrupt, incompetent, criminal candidate to ever run for the WH in US history (and they had to cheat to get her to 'win' the nomination) would be their candidate...because the elitist bit@h claimed it was 'her turn'.

Snowflakes can mis-place their blame by dumping it all on Trump if they want to, but it does not take away from the fact that Democrats ran the worst candidate in US history.

All the negatives that have been accurately stated about trump did not force Hillary to completely, arrogantly, ignore Wisconsin, for example. That was HER failure.

Democrats have slowly started coming around - some within their own ranks have acknowledged 'Hate' and 'Anti-Trump' is NOT a winning message / platform...but yet the overall messages coming out of the Democrats is STILL 'Hate' and 'Anti-Trump'.

The vast majority of the American people DO NOT CARE about the democratic Party's continuing butt-hurt over losing elections. They are STILL waiting for a 'pro-America' message, a plan on how they intend to make Americas' lives better. To date, Democrats do not have such a message.

Obstruction, Hate, Anti-Trump....

1,000+ election losses, 0-5 Special election losses, 2 historic election losses.

Chuck Schumer just recently declared, "When you lose an election the only person you can blame is yourself."

Is any other Democrat out there listening yet?
See what I mean?

Far rightwing partisan Republican hacks are always going to find a way to spin anything into Obama's fault.

572dd3403d590135d5e8005056a9545d.gif

Glad the left never blamed Bush for anything, then they would be hypocrites! :rolleyes:

Never supported Trump, but I do enjoy the leftwing melting down everyday at Trump news real or imagined...mostly imagined.

Forum List

Back