So What Exactly Did Trump Do to Draw the Devotion?

This is why I support Trump

• I just need someone on the right to believe in

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I really, really, really, REALLY, want to believe him..I NEED to really.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I agree with everything he says, at the time he says it

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I simply support any and everyone with an R behind their name no matter what

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I'm a big fan of the vitriol he espouses

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • What other choice do I have?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • What the HELL do I have to lose?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
My guess on how he won the nomination and general election was that he (1) had absolutely no political baggage, and (2) he played Bill Clinton's tactic of "It's the economy stupid" in a manner that didn't just seem like lip service.

Your survey fails to include any truly valid choices. But then, you wouldn't understand why someone would support President Trump, so it's understandable.

The survey below is a perfect example of why Trump won!

When pollsters asked dumb questions like these who would answer except an anti-Trump person!
This was typical biased poll questions that ALSO would find there were always more Democrats polled the GOP and again why should I answer
questions that totally ignore the reason why I supported Trump.
So as the MSM/Pollsters got it wrong they are still getting it wrong!
When Hillary called us "deplorables" and further idiots on this board call us "racists", "sexists", "anti-immigrants" why should we attempt a logical rational
discourse with these people that can't discuss without emotional, childish outbursts.
Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 7.31.09 AM.png

Trump has managed to keep a certain segment of the population deeply devoted to him.

Seems that no matter what he says, does or doesn't do, they are just determined to be devoted to him and follow him to the depths of the earth.

So much so that even as early as his campaign, he stated to the world that he could go out on Fifth Avenue and shoot someone in the face and they would STILL support him.

That's some serious Kook Aid drinking folks.

He knows he has them mesmerized, but I just want to know why?

What has he done really?

Couldn't bring yourself to include the option "I agree with his platform"?

Were you unable to even imagine such a thing? Or were you afraid to post real options for the poll for fear that your enemies would end up looking completely reasonable?

What platform, dum dum?

If you managed to avoid hearing his platform during the YEAR LONG CAMPAIGN, then let's not pretend that you will suddenly cease your active ignorance at this moment.

You will keep living in your fantasy land where you represent all that is good and pure, and anyone the disagrees with you is Stupid or Evul, and nothing I can do will change that.

Screw you, dum dum.

It was simple for me. Since before Eisenhower in the 50s and since then we've been electing professional politicians to the office and, for the most part, Congress as well. And look at the mess our country had become as a result, complements of those elected from both parties.

A person with a business rather than political background brings with him some things the professional pols know nothing about, responsibility and accountability to name just two. Add to the mix someone like Trump was beholding to no one in the manner the professionals usually are and it was a very easy decision for me.

Trump has managed to keep a certain segment of the population deeply devoted to him.

Seems that no matter what he says, does or doesn't do, they are just determined to be devoted to him and follow him to the depths of the earth.

So much so that even as early as his campaign, he stated to the world that he could go out on Fifth Avenue and shoot someone in the face and they would STILL support him.

What has he done really?

Same could be said of Obama during his time in office.

1470447011090.gif

What has he done really?
He hasn't gone around the globe apologizing for America.

He hasn't gone around the globe apologizing for America.
No, he went around America campaigning about how terrible America is.

Once he was done with that, he went around the world insulting their leaders.

Good choice.

giphy.gif

What has he done really?

Trump is the antithesis of everything that the Democrats and liberals want in a President...his support is rooted in anti-liberalism.

Though I agree with almost all of the liberal/democratic agenda, they've pushed too hard on issues that (right or wrong) repulsed millions of Americans.

These are (to name a few):

1. Gay Marriage
2. The Black lives Matter Movement
3. Political Correctness
4. Femo-Nazis

Not to mention that an awful lot of Americans were NOT ready for a black President.

I think that most conservatives could live with socialized healthcare, but the other stuff pushed them into an anti-liberal frenzy.

And thus we end up with Trump.

What has he done really?

He defeated the Hildabeast.

/closethread

Trump is the antithesis of everything that the Democrats and liberals want in a President...his support is rooted in anti-liberalism.

Though I agree with almost all of the liberal/democratic agenda, they've pushed too hard on issues that (right or wrong) repulsed millions of Americans.

These are (to name a few):

1. Gay Marriage
2. The Black lives Matter Movement
3. Political Correctness
4. Femo-Nazis

Not to mention that an awful lot of Americans were NOT ready for a black President.

I think that most conservatives could live with socialized healthcare, but the other stuff pushed them into an anti-liberal frenzy.

And thus we end up with Trump.
You're right, many of these people were not ready for a black President, and they've been in an anti-left frenzi ever since President Barack Hussein Obama took office, the went into overdrive Obama Derangement Syndrome when he whopped their A$$es a second time.

That's why we have Trump. They've had blood in their eyes for the last 8 years, seething in their darkness with utter rage.

They'll see what that gets them.

Drove you loons to the brink of insanity
Is that a bigger priority than governing? A shallow victory for you and a tragic defeat for the nation if that is the case. Trump cannot avoid shooting off his own foot by his disasterously massive yet fragile ego. He is not a leader, he's a celebrity.

What has he done really?

He was the "anybody" part of "Anybody but Hillary the Hag"

What has he done really?

Same could be said of Obama during his time in office.

1470447011090.gif

I find your gif very offensive and wish you would remove it.

Forum List

Back