So, What Happened?

A lie, shocker. Go ahead tell us how 74+ million voters who voted for Trump, more than Obama got on his best day is some kind of anti Trump mandate from the people. You wanted it to be that but Trump and 74 million Trump supporters kicked you in the balls.

74 million voted for Trump. 81 million voted for Biden. That means Biden won the election.

74 million voted for Trump. 81 million voted for Biden. That means Biden won the election.

RIGHT!!! And I'm a fairy princess, and HereWeGoAgain is Zorro and I go on magical adventures with him and his horse and my pet unicorn. I like you and everything but that sounds just as believable as the crap you just said. :rolleyes:

Aren't you listening?

Biden and thugs stole this election.

If you want to know how go and research it online.

1. More people voted in 2020 which resulted in Trump losing.

2. Trump mouth cost him and the Senate.

3. You will disagree.

RIGHT!!! And I'm a fairy princess, and HereWeGoAgain is Zorro and I go on magical adventures with him and his horse and my pet unicorn. I like you and everything but that sounds just as believable as the crap you just said. :rolleyes:

Believe what you want. The courts have consistently refused to hear the craziness that Trump and his magic pillow guy are spouting.

Oh sure. Stolen elections are conspiracy theories... Here are the Dems saying it happens. Shoot, Mcauliffe says he hacked the voting machines in five minutes...

Wasn't stolen. You think every lawyer they put up was just sh#t? Every election commission, every state legislature, every elector, majority of Senators, the sitting Vice President at the time, just teamed up against Dumb Ass Donny. You guys are pathetic. You poor, poor creatures. You may have failed to overthrow the vote this time, but as much as you guys get worked up lying to yourselves, we sure can't trust a trumper in there again for a cycle or two, until normal republicans regain control of the Anti-American party it has become. When you lose next time, we will have to be extra careful, you don't overthrow the country more effectively than this time.

I think we can see how unhinged Trump supporters are. Threatening people on the internet is pretty lame.

They're so obsessed with their guy and so emotionally invested that they can't grasp the obvious reality - he lost.

While you guys adored him, Trump was hated by many. We saw that in his poll numbers. We saw that in the 2018 midterm election turnout, and we saw that in the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back