So, What Happened?

So, What Happened?​

In 2016, Voters asked “How bad can he be”?
In 2020, We found out
But in 2021 we found out just how bad a President can be when Joe Biden took over the Oval Office. Joe is on track to be the all time worst President this nation ever had.

Trump was often obnoxious and he spent far too much time punching down but he was a hell of a lot better President than Joe Biden.

1635559454152.jpeg

1635559545717.jpeg

1635559731275.jpeg

1635559832417.jpeg

I'n not acting tough online....I'm stating the fact that if you spoke to me in person the way you do here....I'd fuck you up BIGLY......
Ooooh so scary!

Any idiot can be “super serious” about the bullshit fake macho act on the internet. I can tell you that I’m 8 feet tall, pure muscle, and I could snap you like a twig. But it’s lame and childish. And most importantly, NOTHING is actually going to happen.

You’re not going to a damn thing so you can drop the act already you little bitch.

If somebody wants to know the how's and when and where's .....well....go and find them yourself, don't be lazy.
The crux of the Crybaby Losers evidence of voter fraud

If you want proof, go find it yourself

But in 2021 we found out just how bad a President can be when Joe Biden took over the Oval Office. Joe is on track to be the all time worst President this nation ever had.

Trump was often obnoxious and he spent far too much time punching down but he was a hell of a lot better President than Joe Biden.

View attachment 558017

So,.. which one is supposed to be Joe?

You think an error of three per precinct is a mass conspiracy?

No,.. I think that that idea in itself is a conspiracy,.. or a conspiracy theory rather.

It's a wonder how he can even sit down or move when his head is so far up it.
Lame playground insults at liberals. That’s sure to get you lots of likes around here.

But unfortunately, that doesn’t prove that there’s any truth to what you say. It just shows that there are a lot of like-minded retards here and you’re giving them the baseless red meat they love.

He wants to play word games with someone who read every book by Noam Chomsky, bring it .

Yeah well it also explains why he's so full of shit. It's because he's got his head up his ass lmao!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back