So, What Happened?

Conservatives any idea how Trump managed to win the 2016 election but yet supposedly (which I don't think anybody with half a brainstem believes btw) Biden won the election of eighty-one million votes? (In other words I'm trying to ask how you believe the democrats stole this election the second time, but I have to watch what I say or the lib mods will move this topic into the conspiracy forum again probably. :rolleyes:)
Are you listening to this snowflaky crowd ? lol
Even if it is proven the election was stolen, they will say it was justified.

From 2 years ago;

Conservatives any idea how Trump managed to win the 2016 election but yet supposedly (which I don't think anybody with half a brainstem believes btw) Biden won the election of eighty-one million votes? (In other words I'm trying to ask how you believe the democrats stole this election the second time, but I have to watch what I say or the lib mods will move this topic into the conspiracy forum again probably. :rolleyes:)
_115528791_gettyimages-1280198384.jpg

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything." - democrat Party

Dems claim that Biden, while mostly hiding in his basement and attending campaign events with barely 20 people showing up got more votes than Obama did at his best. This is laughable. The fact is Dems lied, rigged, and stole the election.

Same reason Carter lost second time around, or any of the other one term presidents. Voters didn’t like him and fired him.

Nobody important is interested in your stupid bullshit because it’s stupid bullshit.

The only people you manage to convince are gullible right-wing conspiracy theorist crybabies.
People like you won't get your stupid civil war, loser.
Your resistance is shrinking by the minute.

My civil war? I didn’t say anything about a civil war and there won’t be a civil war.

Please explain your stupid nonsense.
Your entire attitude is what's wrong with half the assholes in the country.

If you spoke to me in person the way you do here, you might get a fucking broken jaw if you're lucky.

If you spoke to me in person the way you do here, you might get a fucking broken jaw if you're lucky.
Oooh we have an internet tough guy. Super scary. Watch out guys.

But what does that have to do with a civil war? There isn’t going to be a civil war. The people who bring up civil war are keyboard warrior drama queens.

Dems claim that Biden, while mostly hiding in his basement and attending campaign events with barely 20 people showing up got more votes than Obama did at his best. This is laughable. The fact is Dems lied, rigged, and stole the election.

The vote tallies say nothing of the kind. What they actually show is that the voting public, in huge numbers, wanted Trump out of the White House.

Are you listening to this snowflaky crowd ? lol
Even if it is proven the election was stolen, they will say it was justified.

From 2 years ago;

I know, there could be a HUGE neon sign outside of the white house saying that the election was rigged and the democrats will still argue about it. I know,.. because I used it as an example before and they still tried to convince me that it didn't prove anything. I just can't seem to figure out if they're mindless zombies or parrots. :rolleyes:

IKR? Let's break it down here what a conspiracy theory actually is shall we? The official definition of conspiracy is:

Conspiracy- A secret plan made by two or more people to do something illegal or harmful.

And now theory:

Theory- An idea that is suggested to possibly be true but is not proven.

Now we have so much proof that is coming out of our ears for election fraud but just because people are pretending like we don't doesn't make it magically disappear.

China? You guys just make shit up as you go. Who needs evidence when you have feelings.

4juis4.jpg

claims-that-trump-has-no-evidence-on-voter-fraud-yet-in-detroit-there-was-782-more-votes-than-...jpg

Eat your heart out libturd.

The vote tallies say nothing of the kind. What they actually show is that the voting public, in huge numbers, wanted Trump out of the White House.

Yeah,.. but dead people shouldn't count.

Forum List

Back