So, What Happened?

The Cretin stole this election and the whole world knows it.

That's what happened.

What's the use of asking over and over.

The Cretin stole this election and the whole world knows it.

That's what happened.

What's the use of asking over and over.

Yeah but how were they able to get away with it this time when they weren't last time with Hillary? (Thank God btw.) That's the question.

Yeah but how were they able to get away with it this time when they weren't last time with Hillary? (Thank God btw.) That's the question.

You have to read what happened that night.

Go back and read it all, the answers are there.

Oh and just in case somebody doesn't believe that Detroit thing? (I saw a video on the Biden thing as well I just can't find it again. :/)

Oooh we have an internet tough guy. Super scary. Watch out guys.

But what does that have to do with a civil war? There isn’t going to be a civil war. The people who bring up civil war are keyboard warrior drama queens.
I'n not acting tough online....I'm stating the fact that if you spoke to me in person the way you do here....I'd fuck you up BIGLY......

The vote tallies say nothing of the kind. What they actually show is that the voting public, in huge numbers, wanted Trump out of the White House.
What they show is Republicans voted against Trump but for Republicans down ballot

I'n not acting tough online....I'm stating the fact that if you spoke to me in person the way you act online....I'd fuck you up BIGLY......

And I'd just sit and watch.

popcorn-eating.gif

The vote tallies say nothing of the kind. What they actually show is that the voting public, in huge numbers, wanted Trump out of the White House.
A lie, shocker. Go ahead tell us how 74+ million voters who voted for Trump, more than Obama got on his best day is some kind of anti Trump mandate from the people. You wanted it to be that but Trump and 74 million Trump supporters kicked you in the balls.

Oh and just in case somebody doesn't believe that Detroit thing? (I saw a video on the Biden thing as well I just can't find it again. :/)

In 248 precincts, there were a total of 782 more votes tabulated by voting machines than the number of voters listed as picking up ballots in the precincts’ poll books.

An average of three unaccounted for votes per precinct

Go ahead tell us how 74+ million voters who voted for Trump, more than Obama got on his best day is some kind of anti Trump mandate from the people
84 million people voted AGAINST Trump
More than any other sitting President and 24 MILLION more than voted against Obama

A lie, shocker. Go ahead tell us how 74+ million voters who voted for Trump, more than Obama got on his best day is some kind of anti Trump mandate from the people. You wanted it to be that but Trump and 74 million Trump supporters kicked you in the balls.

What I want to know though is how an old fart who can barely string a sentence together managed to get more votes than stinkbomba.

In 248 precincts, there were a total of 782 more votes tabulated by voting machines than the number of voters listed as picking up ballots in the precincts’ poll books.

An average of three unaccounted for votes per precinct

So in other words it was a glitch? Yeah right just go ahead and stick with that then. :rolleyes:
Most beloved poster on USMB

And don't you forget it either. ;)

There’s a reason the important people aren’t listening to your retarded nonsense. It’s because THIS is all you idiots can come up with.

Oh really and how many people are actually liking and agreeing with your posts?

Forum List

Back