so what happens

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
If conservatives stay home or vote third party and Donald trump loses?

And don't say it wont happen. Just tell me what you will do then

Nothing to do but conservatives better not complain about Clinton as our POTUS. They should support her Presidency

Why shouldn't I speak out against Clinton and trump when I support neither?

Conservatives won't stay home. We'll hear the same crap about this is the most important election ever, the stakes are too high, Bernie or Hillary are going to destroy the country, blah blah blah, and the GOPe faithful will just have to hold their noses and pull the lever for Trump.

That's how it goes in a two party system.

The country has learned the lessons of George Wallace and Ross Perot. If they are stupid enough to elect the hildebeast by voting 3rd party, then the country deserves the damage she will do to it.

The country has learned the lessons of George Wallace and Ross Perot. If they are stupid enough to elect the hildebeast by voting 3rd party, then the country deserves the damage she will do to it.

Whether damaged by Hillary or a Hillary donor what does it matter?

Nothing to do but conservatives better not complain about Clinton as our POTUS. They should support her Presidency

They won't. Whining is what they do. The amount of "sore winner" misery promulgated by pseudoconservatives when Dubya won in 2004 was mind-boggling.

Not only do pseudoconservatives not know how to lose gracefully, they don't know how to win gracefully. Instead, they invented the Tea Party.

And they're still whining.

They won't. Whining is what they do. The amount of "sore winner" misery promulgated by pseudoconservatives when Dubya won in 2004 was mind-boggling.

Not only do pseudoconservatives not know how to lose gracefully, they don't know how to win gracefully. Instead, they invented the Tea Party.

And they're still whining.
Sounds like you've been msnbc'd.

Why would they stay home if he is the reason EVERY state so far has DOUBLE the votes from 2012? Anyways if it happens it happens. It still splits the GOP and Trump will still be the new leader of a new Nationalist AMERICAN FIRST GOP and the RINO's like McCain,Graham,McConnell,Rubio etc can go join the democrats. We survived 8 years of Obama's incompetence I hope we can survive a possible 8 years of Clinton's lying,allowing soldiers and diplomats to die and that shrilly cackling voice.

I am assuming yer talking about the ones that won't support Trump? If so you are 100% correct. They can either back the GOP candidate or deal with something worse than Obama.At least Obama was incompetent,Clinton is conniving and cold and calculating dangerous female.

Why would they stay home if he is the reason EVERY state so far has DOUBLE the votes from 2012? Anyways if it happens it happens. It still splits the GOP and Trump will still be the new leader of a new Nationalist AMERICAN FIRST GOP and the RINO's like McCain,Graham,McConnell,Rubio etc can go join the democrats. We survived 8 years of Obama's incompetence I hope we can survive a possible 8 years of Clinton's lying,allowing soldiers and diplomats to die and that shrilly cackling voice.

I don't think the country could survive 8 years of the hildebeast. But at best she would get 4 years, she is 69, has had brain issues, and is not a healthy person. She would not survive 8 years.

Forum List

Back