So what if Kamala Harris does even worse in the debate against President Trump than Joe Biden did? Would the Democrats have to go to option Q?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
So last debate we saw President Trump do what President Trump does best, which is to bring Democrat Candidates to their knees in shame. We know why Kamala Harris always went to her knees in her career advancement in the government. But if she does worse than her senile old boss, and is going to lose in a landslide, will the Marxists, get rid of the colored vagina. and have to bring in the Q candidate?

I give you Mayor Pete, the Queer candidate...
1725751141896.png

I don't think she can do worse than Biden. She'll do go enough where the media will call the debate a draw. With muted mics and liberal moderators on the ready to help Harris she'll only need to memorize parts of her campaign propaganda.

So last debate we saw President Trump do what President Trump does best, which is to bring Democrat Candidates to their knees in shame. We know why Kamala Harris always went to her knees in her career advancement in the government. But if she does worse than her senile old boss, and is going to lose in a landslide, will the Marxists, get rid of the colored vagina. and have to bring in the Q candidate?

View attachment 1008021

correctamundo.png

View attachment 1008021
Mike is thinking about homo stuff again.
Very telling.

So what if Kamala Harris does even worse in the debate against President Trump than Joe Biden did? Would the Democrats have to go to option Q?​

It is too late. Harris is the party nominee now and as RFK can attest, the ballots cannot be changed. They sink or swim now with Harry.

So last debate we saw President Trump do what President Trump does best, which is to bring Democrat Candidates to their knees in shame.
Democrats have no shame and Harris does her best work on her knees.

Democrats have no shame and Harris does her best work on her knees.
We get it. YOu're a shit human. No need to keep hammering on that fact.

And boy howdy, do you have issues with women.

That's why you have to hide in a SafeSpace. You'd get spit on if you acted like you do in public.

Forum List

Back