So What if Sanders Has Won More Delegates Than Hillary, Will SuperDelegates Switch?

Should the Super delegates switch to Sanders if Sanders wins more delegates than Hillary?

• Yes, he should get them, but it is up to them

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yes, he should get them and the party should change the rules

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but if they want to they should

• No, they should keep their pledges to support Hillary

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I dunno; I guess I'll take a Coke

• Total voters
So sanders is just a "challenge" sideshow the demos let happen to gift Hillary the nomination that was supposed to happen in 08.
reality check: candidates stay in a race for a myriad of reasons. One main reason for Sanders would be taking his following into the convention. Life is a sideshow, and by your comments, you appear to be a circus freak.

thank you for the entertainment
:popcorn:

Another is to force Hillary to adopt some of his platform in order to bring his people along. Heathcare reform wasn't a major issue for Obama until he had to adopt it to beat Hillary.
exactly. i doubt even sanders thinks he can win but he wants to shape the platform. the longer he makes a contest out of the primary the more control he can exert.

In 2008 Super Delegates pledged to Clinton switched to Obama when he started winning more of the pledge delegates. That would happen with Sanders as well. The math isn't there though.
Before Obama had many pledged delegates, he had endorsements from very powerful leaders in the DNC. One view could be that in 2008 the Super delegates were not giving up control of the party to an outsider. How do you compare Obama's 2008 campaign with Sanders 2016 campaign?

Why would the Super delegates in the party jump on board a Sanders bandwagon? Do you believe a primary is a purely open democratic process?

The fix is in, Hildabeast will win The nomination no matter what…
Another one with so little to add. Why are you here in this thread? Seriously, I am curious about people like you. I'm actually interviewing a 'troll' for an article I am working on
It's Hildabeasts turn, that was settled at the last presidential election...
HillarytheLiar_zpsebwrsblk.jpg

Forum List

Back