So What is the Worst Scenario for the Democrats With Hillary's FBI Criminal Email Investigation?

What is the Worst Scenario for the Democrats?

• Hillary is indicted BEFORE convention, but Dems nominate her anyway

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Hillary is indicted BEFORE convention, and Dems nominate another candidate

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Hillary is indicted AFTER the convention, and she is already the nominee for POTUS

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • FBI recommends indictment but DOJ says Nyet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FBI recommends indictment but Lynch intervenes and says No!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • All of these options are catastrophic for the Democrats

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
There are a few plausible scenarios.

1. FBI recommends she be brought up for indictment, she is indicted BEFORE the Dem convention and they go with another nominee. This one seems less damaging for the Dems, but who replaces Hillary if it does? Sanders? IF someone other than Sanders is nominated (other than Hillary) Sanders supporters methinks will be highly outraged.

2. FBI recommends she be brought up for indictment, she is indicted BEFORE the Dem convention and the Dems stick with her anyway. If the Dems still go with an indicted nominee they are sure losers in the general election.

3. FBI recommends she be brought up for indictment, and she is indicted AFTER the Dem convention. IF the Dems go with her anyway, she is sure to lose. How can they replace her at that point?

4. The FBI recommends she be brought up for indictment, but the DOJ declines. This damages the reputation of the Obama DOJ and his regime. Since she is running as the Third Obama Term in office, this too is a disaster. Trump rides that 'the Democrats are proven corrupt' all the way to the White House.

5. The FBI recommends that she be brought up for indictment but Lynch intervenes and aborts it. This is like number 4, but even worse because a top political appointee is giving it a face to associate with it.

So which is the worst? I dont see anything that comes out of this that puts Hillary in the White House.

This is just so arrogant and deluded for the Democrats to try to elect an incompetent official who has obviously taken bribes, whose husband has publicly tried to interfere with an ongoing FBI criminal investigation, who has herself punished other diplomats for doing what she has done on a far lesser scale, and who has betrayed the confidence and trust of covert agents working for the USA.

Following Hillary's exit from the race, Obama wheels Joe Biden into the convention.

Bernie bolts upright and says "Now wait just one damn minute ...!"

Frolic ensues.

Following Hillary's exit from the race, Obama wheels Joe Biden into the convention.

Bernie bolts upright and says "Now wait just one damn minute ...!"

Frolic ensues.
That would be bad, obviously, but I think that the FBI being ignored and Hillary protected will cost the Dems the White House and any chance of regaining the Senate. They may even lose more seats in both the House and Senate if that happens along with the Oval Office.

Last edited:
What is the worst scenario for the Republicans if Trump is elected? That his $40,000,000 fraud trial won't be televised.

What is the worst scenario for the Republicans if Trump is elected? That his $40,000,000 fraud trial won't be televised.
There are dozens of 'Trump is a disaster' threads around; go bitch about Trump there.

This topic is what is the worst outcome for DIMBOCRATS regarding plausible scenarios surrounding her email crimes.

Dont try to hijack the thread, ass hole.

Again, I just dont see how this helps Hillary Clinton at all, and no matter what the Dems do, she is going to quite likely lose the election due to this sure loser dichotomy; if she gets indicted she loses and if the DOJ stops the indictment she loses too, and its even worse for the under ticket.

* All of these options are catastrophic for the Democrats

Well JB this was my answer to your poll. While I have some doubts whether any of the options will take place, I have a glimmer of hope that she will be held accountable for her actions...

1. FBI recommends she be brought up for indictment, she is indicted BEFORE the Dem convention and they go with another nominee. This one seems less damaging for the Dems, but who replaces Hillary if it does? Sanders? IF someone other than Sanders is nominated (other than Hillary) Sanders supporters methinks will be highly outraged.

2. FBI recommends she be brought up for indictment, she is indicted BEFORE the Dem convention and the Dems stick with her anyway. If the Dems still go with an indicted nominee they are sure losers in the general election.

3. FBI recommends she be brought up for indictment, and she is indicted AFTER the Dem convention. IF the Dems go with her anyway, she is sure to lose. How can they replace her at that point?

4. The FBI recommends she be brought up for indictment, but the DOJ declines. This damages the reputation of the Obama DOJ and his regime. Since she is running as the Third Obama Term in office, this too is a disaster. Trump rides that 'the Democrats are proven corrupt' all the way to the White House.

5. The FBI recommends that she be brought up for indictment but Lynch intervenes and aborts it. This is like number 4, but even worse because a top political appointee is giving it a face to associate with it.

So which is the worst? I dont see anything that comes out of this that puts Hillary in the White House.

This is just so arrogant and deluded for the Democrats to try to elect an incompetent official who has obviously taken bribes, whose husband has publicly tried to interfere with an ongoing FBI criminal investigation, who has herself punished other diplomats for doing what she has done on a far lesser scale, and who has betrayed the confidence and trust of covert agents working for the USA.
None of the listed.

Immaterial.

All of it.

Because The Democrat Party is not going to nominate Hillary. They will nominate whoever George Soros tells them to nominate and though he may not be my favourite player, I concede that he is NOT stupid. When he is going to buy anything or anything he expects it to stay bought. Need I spell out how that disqualifies Cankles?

Fauxahontas has been shopping for a new headdress with artificial eagle feathers so she can wear it in public without the EPA shitting all over her. Is she just tired of the old ones?

There are dozens of 'Trump is a disaster' threads around; go bitch about Trump there.

This topic is what is the worst outcome for DIMBOCRATS regarding plausible scenarios surrounding her email crimes.

Dont try to hijack the thread, ass hole.

I gotta ask. In your mind, is there a limited time frame for when Hillary might be indicted? After the election, and Hillary is president, will you still be hoping for that any day now indictment, or will you admit there was nothing to indict her for? I guess I;m just asking how committed you are to your delusion.

Option Z:

She won't be indicted, she'll get away with anything she damn well wants to because they are the slime of the earth, she wins and is the next potus.

Fucccck.

One worst case scenario is that an independent prosecutor be appointed. That would major delay things and, if the Hill-Beast gets elected, she'd be able to get a whole first term in!. But, that is what Bill was hoping for when he met with Low-retta.

You are WAAAAAY too focused on "indictment" for me to answer the poll. The "grand jury" will occur at the DNC convention.

As far as the FBI goes -- they NEED to be relevant. And the MOST LIKELY thing to occur is that they will REVOKE her current courtesy clearances and recommend that she is not eligible for future clearances. THEY are the office in charge of vetting and approving clearances and they don't need a judge or jury to yank someone's clearances. So along with "criminal charges" that might sit in Lynch's office for MONTHS -- they are gonna TELL the American people she should never be trusted with National Secrets ever again.

It is then up to scum who STILL INSIST on nominating and electing her to step forward and be known. EVEN BETTER than an indictment. Because we get to SEE what partisan support looks like without regard for your country..

If that happens -- and she is ELECTED, she may GET her clearances. But her relationship with America's security apparatus is gonna be a constant debilitating war..

The right wing cultists here are never leaving their kingdom of delusion. They've moved in permanently, and built fortifications.

We hope they keep up their lunacy forever, being how it brings more votes to the Democrats.

Forum List

Back