So What is the Worst Scenario for the Democrats With Hillary's FBI Criminal Email Investigation?

What is the Worst Scenario for the Democrats?

• Hillary is indicted BEFORE convention, but Dems nominate her anyway

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Hillary is indicted BEFORE convention, and Dems nominate another candidate

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Hillary is indicted AFTER the convention, and she is already the nominee for POTUS

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • FBI recommends indictment but DOJ says Nyet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FBI recommends indictment but Lynch intervenes and says No!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • All of these options are catastrophic for the Democrats

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Seems like having it happen after the convention would pretty obviously be the worst case.

I really don't think it's gonna happen, though. Rather than hoping for this, the GOP would be more wisely spending their time improving their messaging.

Seems like having it happen after the convention would pretty obviously be the worst case.

I really don't think it's gonna happen, though. Rather than hoping for this, the GOP would be more wisely spending their time improving their messaging.
Exactly right. The GOP should be talking about it yes, but not pinning their hopes on it.

If they do not indict Hillary for these flagrant criminal actions, then Trump should pound the theme that the professional political class holds itself above the law and the people in complete contempt and pound that drum like the Second Coming of Christ.

Exactly right. The GOP should be talking about it yes, but not pinning their hopes on it.

If they do not indict Hillary for these flagrant criminal actions, then Trump should pound the theme that the professional political class holds itself above the law and the people in complete contempt and pound that drum like the Second Coming of Christ.
But that does go back to their messaging.

The polls do indicate that she's not exactly trusted, and the strategy you mention could be effective, but it has to be done clearly and without looking like you're just throwing shit against the wall. I'd think the electorate has a breaking point for that, no?

What is the worst scenario for the Republicans if Trump is elected? That his $40,000,000 fraud trial won't be televised.
crying-boy.jpg

Thread summary:

If you know a Trump fan personally, take action now. Don't leave them alone with internet access, or they will end up like the Trump fans on this thread. Get a group together and stage an intervention, before you lose them permanently to insanity.

Thread summary:

If you know a Trump fan personally, take action now. Don't leave them alone with internet access, or they will end up like the Trump fans on this thread. Get a group together and stage an intervention, before you lose them permanently to insanity.
and ruin all the fun?

Forum List

Back