So...what is your weather today?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Here, it is a nice 70 in the sun, 68 in the shade. Light breeze with some light clouds but in the west, I see that fog bank wanting to roll in. We don't call it June Gloom for nuttin' here.:tongue:

How is it in your neck of the woods?

Today it's nice - in the 80s but less humidity than yesterday. Actually, yesterday wasn't any too good all the way around - humid all day and then we picked up part of that huge weather system that covered about half the country - pouring rain, high winds, trees down and a possible tornado. Have to wait for the official verification that there was a tornado.

Well, the fogbank hovering in the west all day yesterday decided to come visit today. It started rolling in last night around 11pm. Right now it is firmly in place and it's COLD. Yesterday it wound up in the 90's..which is rare for us. Today? About 58.

Cloudy, but starting to clear. It should get up to 70 today, which is low for this time of year.

mr. boe predicts a cool summer as well.

Our poor tomatoes are not thriving...

My plum tree has no buds on it at all, Boedicca. The apple tree has a few small apples, though. Strawberries are doing ok.

I hope it warms up. I am sooooooo due for warm weather, aka SUMMER. But..I think Winter Is Coming (to borrow some Game of Thrones phrases)....and I agree with Mr. Boe.

Here it is blue skies and sunny! Still on the below average for temp side though. We only just had a good enough week to plant our veggies...

Here in New York, the phrase people say most frequently concerning the weather is, "WTF??". Here it is almost July and this past week, we wake up and have to be wearing hooded sweat shirts. Its highly bizzaro.....and people remeber 20 years ago when we'd have 4 or 5 day stretches of 95 degree days. People are begging for global warming around here so they can go to the damn beach!!

My plum tree has no buds on it at all, Boedicca. The apple tree has a few small apples, though. Strawberries are doing ok.

I hope it warms up. I am sooooooo due for warm weather, aka SUMMER. But..I think Winter Is Coming (to borrow some Game of Thrones phrases)....and I agree with Mr. Boe.

I'm glad I have a couple of vintage fur coats in cold storage. I suspect I'll be needing them in a few years here in CA....

Aiyyyyy!!! It is 90 today here! NO LIKEY!! Where is my fog?

Not too hot today, unlike the previous sweltering week. Meaning I got to enjoy my run a lot more.

My one apple tree is straining under the apple load, and they're still small. We're talking hundreds, and it's not a big tree. Maybe this year, the raccoons won't be able to eat them all before they get ripe enough for me.

I have an apple tree too, which was a bit overloaded so I thinned it out a bit.

Warm and muggy here in Portland, Oregon. Supposed to be hot, 80 to 95 by the weekend. Not nice when you are working in a steel mill. The blackberries have gotten a lot of rain, and they are about half way to ripe, so some hot weather in the next two weeks will give us a bumper crop of large and lucsious berries.

Family reunion coming up in mid-July, east of The Dalles. That will be hot. Several aunts and uncles in the 80 to 90 range. Hope they can attend. 5 did last year, and it was good talking to them.

Forum List

Back