So what's the fuss?

You're not allowed to talk about the gheys here. I posted that two days ago and it was moved to lifestyles.. then some other Mod must have seen that as usual, I AM FUCKING CENSORED here and moved it to current events.

You're lucky they don't move all of your crap to less observed threads LCC.

As for homosexuals, the Democrats will be happy to take every vote you morons give away for free.

You're not allowed to talk about the gheys here. I posted that two days ago and it was moved to lifestyles.. then some other Mod must have seen that as usual, I AM FUCKING CENSORED here and moved it to current events.

As for homosexuals, the Democrats will be happy to take every vote you morons give away for free.

I'm lucky?? ROFLMAO I'm not lucky you dumb biatch.. it's called CENSORSHIP..

As for the Democrats supporting the 3 percenters, who cares???

I've been around since Moses and I always was led to believe that at least 10 % of america was gay...amazed that 2% can raise such a stink...I guess it's amplified by the libtard press.

With such minuscule numbers can't we afford to ignore all this gay shit? Certainly not change all definitions to sanctify their abnormal behavior?

Health survey gives government its first large-scale data on gay, bisexual population - The Washington Post

The 'fuss' concerns the ignorance and hate exhibited by you and many others on the right, as you seek to deny gay Americans their civil liberties, where what percentage of the population they might comprise is Constitutionally irrelevant.

I've been around since Moses and I always was led to believe that at least 10 % of america was gay...amazed that 2% can raise such a stink...I guess it's amplified by the libtard press.

You thought it was 10%?

Well... can't really expect more from a typical uninformed righty I guess.

More like 5-6%. And those fighting for Constitutional rights do get media attention, look at the 1950-1960s in the US.

Those sympathetic to the insensitivity you guys exhibit daily. When Matthew Shepherd was murdered, people like you cheered. When some homosexuals died of AIDS, you guys cheered. When two men or women in a loving relationship are denied survivors benefits based only on their gender and inability to marry; you guys cheer.

Who didn't cheer are those sympathetic to the injustice. Mostly women, minorities, the young and the intellectually mobile. This is the reason you guys keep losing General Elections. In short, it's ugly folks like yourself.

Those sympathetic to the insensitivity you guys exhibit daily. When Matthew Shepherd was murdered, people like you cheered. When some homosexuals died of AIDS, you guys cheered. When two men or women in a loving relationship are denied survivors benefits based only on their gender and inability to marry; you guys cheer.

Who didn't cheer are those sympathetic to the injustice. Mostly women, minorities, the young and the intellectually mobile. This is the reason you guys keep losing General Elections. In short, it's ugly folks like yourself.

Oh, and by the way LCC...Romney lost by about 3 percent. Who cares...right?

The overlooked by homophobes Gallup disclaimer.
There is little reliable evidence about what percentage of the U.S. population is in reality gay or lesbian, due to few representative surveys asking about sexual orientation, complexities surrounding the groups and definitions involved, and the probability that some gay and lesbian individuals may not choose to identify themselves as such.

Why do right wingers lie so much?

You thought it was 10%?

More like 5-6%. And those fighting for Constitutional rights do get media attention, look at the 1950-1960s in the US.

Nope, the survey clearly say it is <3%.

Mathew Shepard was murdered as part of a drug deal, why the fuck would anyone without an agenda make an issue of that?

The overlooked by homophobes Gallup disclaimer.
There is little reliable evidence about what percentage of the U.S. population is in reality gay or lesbian, due to few representative surveys asking about sexual orientation, complexities surrounding the groups and definitions involved, and the probability that some gay and lesbian individuals may not choose to identify themselves as such.
Why do right wingers lie so much?

The survey was not conducted by Gallup, which proves you are the one that is lying.

The Homosexual Mafia (3% of the population) is overwhelmingly and irrevocably Democrat in its politics and association anyway, so, given that fact, I don't think the GOP is overly worried about their votes, quite honestly. Just as well. Best not to be seen, pandering to unnatural, sinful, perverted, unclean aberrations in the eyes of God, Nature and Man, anyway. Best to be seen taking a stand, and to stick by it.

You thought it was 10%?

You are the guy taking it up the ahole...you be the expert.

Mathew Shepard was murdered as part of a drug deal, why the fuck would anyone without an agenda make an issue of that?

Folks like QWB are much more stupid than the average American, which is we GOP lose nationally. No one believes lies like the one QWB told.

Forum List

Back