So whats your response to bidens speech?

Emotionally retarded libs try to impose today’s far more enlightened mores on 300 years ago and feel they have come up with brilliance

Dude, chill out. We get it you want a Republican in the white house. Just support America right now during this time of war in Europe.

Not a joke. Faggots in the Biden admin just announced the cancellation of a nuke missile test cause they don't want Putin to be concerned. They are scared shitless.

Not a joke. Faggots in the Biden admin just announced the cancellation of a nuke missile test cause they don't want Putin to be concerned. They are scared shitless.

Is this true? If so, that is interesting.

Nobody wants nuclear war dude. I don't think it is about "scared" I think it is about "preservation". Do you have a link?

Trump was impeached because he needed a favor from Zelensky over getting dirt on Biden that didn't exist. You can't afford to talk to us about what Trump did. Trump needed conditions so Ukraine could defend itself. Biden hasn't demanded shit from Ukraine. So take your stupid argument some where else.
Biden hasn't DONE shit for the Ukraine until now, BWK!
As far as dirt on Biden? They were looking for answers about Hunter Biden's blatant influence peddling in the Ukraine. That's isn't "dirt"...what the Bidens have been doing for decades is worse than dirt!

Been over that, read all that, and that argument is for losers who need an excuse. None of the tribes changed the way they live. They didn't send each other on reservations that a cockroach couldn't live on. Show me an American Indian history book that tells us different.
Ah, BWK...I'm a history major. You might want to trust me on this one! When you basically wipe another tribe out...as the Iroquois did to the Huron...you've "changed the way they live" in a profound way! (eye roll)

Is this true? If so, that is interesting.

Nobody wants nuclear war dude. I don't think it is about "scared" I think it is about "preservation". Do you have a link?

And nothing wrong with that.

Biden hasn't DONE shit for the Ukraine until now, BWK!
As far as dirt on Biden? They were looking for answers about Hunter Biden's blatant influence peddling in the Ukraine. That's isn't "dirt"...what the Bidens have been doing for decades is worse than dirt!

If I recall the impeachment - Trump was witholding millions in pre-approved funds for Ukraine FOR said dirt on his political opponent's son. Yes, that is illegal and impeachable.

gas duck.jpg

If I recall the impeachment - Trump was witholding millions in pre-approved funds for Ukraine FOR said dirt on his political opponent's son. Yes, that is illegal and impeachable.
Is it really "dirt" when it actually happened, Pink? Unlike the fake shit that you on the left paid someone to make up about Trump...the Biden clan has been selling political influence for decades! You're just pissed because it was exposed!

Is it really "dirt" when it actually happened, Pink? Unlike the fake shit that you on the left paid someone to make up about Trump...the Biden clan has been selling political influence for decades! You're just pissed because it was exposed!

I'm pissed because he withheld pre-approved aid for his own purposes, as I just said. He blackmailed Zelensky.

I'm pissed because he withheld pre-approved aid for his own purposes, as I just said. He blackmailed Zelensky.
Into exposing the corruption that IS the Biden family? Why is it that to you on the left...exposing REAL corruption is somehow worse than the fake corruption that Hillary and the DNC paid for?

Into exposing the corruption that IS the Biden family? Why is it that to you on the left...exposing REAL corruption is somehow less worse than the fake corruption that Hillary and the DNC paid for?
lol.

"Anything done illegally is okay if it is exposing a different crime."

Your honor, yes I murdered my neighbor - HOWEVER - I am doing the government a favor! He had not paid his income taxes in over 5 years!

Dude, chill out. We get it you want a Republican in the white house. Just support America right now during this time of war in Europe.
When you weaken the domestic living of a nation it is difficult when lies are the law of the land. The Fed Chief Powell has now said that we may have more than one Reserve Currency. We live pretty good being that. The declines of nations can be painful.

Forum List

Back