So whats your response to bidens speech?

lol.

"Anything done illegally is okay if it is exposing a different crime."

Your honor, yes I murdered my neighbor - HOWEVER - I am doing the government a favor! He had not paid his income taxes in over 5 years!
More like, your honor, yes I took millions from foreign players trying to buy my influence as a powerful politician but my opponent "colluded" with Russia! Well, not really...I paid someone to make up the whole collusion thing...but the Main Stream Media bought the story so I think you should too! :)

How do you separate them? The costs to the manufacturer are ultimately paid for by the consumer. If you raise the prices the seller must pay - via higher employee wages - then the price of the product goes up.
Manufacturers are forever looking for ways to produce their products more cheaply and/or replace the workforce with machines ... which is pretty much the same thing. HOWEVER, do they reduce the price to the consumer along with their "cheaper" investment? No, they increase the price and pocket the money they saved.
I’m not sure about that. That’s just your hate for big businesses talking.
Why do Americans talk about "hate" all of the time? Is it beyond your comprehension that I am speaking on behalf of my "love" for the consumer?

Biden hasn't DONE shit for the Ukraine until now, BWK!
As far as dirt on Biden? They were looking for answers about Hunter Biden's blatant influence peddling in the Ukraine. That's isn't "dirt"...what the Bidens have been doing for decades is worse than dirt!
I think Biden is showing us a new definition of "dirt". He's as dirty as they come although Hillary would have been just as competent. :mad:

Manufacturers are forever looking for ways to produce their products more cheaply and/or replace the workforce with machines ... which is pretty much the same thing. HOWEVER, do they reduce the price to the consumer along with their "cheaper" investment? No, they increase the price and pocket the money they saved.
That’s your disdain for business speaking again. In many cases, they are INDEED looking for cheaper ways to produce their product so they can charge less to their customer and thereby win sales from their competitors.
Why do Americans talk about "hate" all of the time? Is it beyond your comprehension that I am speaking on behalf of my "love" for the consumer?
But there you are again, separating out business and consumer - with your love only for the consumer. Businesses provide needed services to consumers and also provide them with jobs. In my business, I was able to give five people jobs, and the service I provided was very useful to people. Where’s MY love?

That’s your disdain for business speaking again. In many cases, they are INDEED looking for cheaper ways to produce their product so they can charge less to their customer and thereby win sales from their competitors.

But there you are again, separating out business and consumer - with your love only for the consumer. Businesses provide needed services to consumers and also provide them with jobs. In my business, I was able to give five people jobs, and the service I provided was very useful to people. Where’s MY love?
I only have a couple of people on "ignore" status and I did quietly without saying a word but in this case, I feel it is worth telling you .....

I only have a couple of people on "ignore" status and I did quietly without saying a word but in this case, I feel it is worth telling you .....
Sorry you are incapable of responding to my polite explanation as to why businesses are not the bad guy, but provide needed services and products to consumers, and thus you take the leftist tactic of censoring the people who disagree with you.

He did a good job if you know nothing about the problems in our country.
Anyone who pays attention saw the lies he spouted for what they were.
It's interesting that I read some fact checking (not from Fox News) and every single fact check reported claimed Biden was either wrong, or misleading. None of the fact checks came out "true". To be honest, I never watch these things no matter who is president. It's all just a bunch of BS. It is not a speech on the State of the Union, it is just an opportunity to crow about yourself, even if you have to lie and twist the facts in order to do it. It is just to show yourself in the best possible light. The state of the union is always great. Nothing bad is ever in our present or future. It's all rosy. With 70% - 80% of Americans currently thinking the country is going in the wrong direction, SOTU states we should keep on going in the same direction and be optimistic.

Forum List

Back