So, when the lying witch says that Trump is causing isis to recruit and incites them.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Doesn't that prove what Trump says about those fucking animals true?

BORi2D2CUAAu3gQ.jpg
obama-muslim-kick-obama-out.jpg
1306256674-muslims-against-crusades-protest-against-obamas-london-visit_702453.jpg

Well, wait. I am confused here. I thought trump caused them to rally and recruit.

So, no radical terror groups rallied and recruited anyone before Trump said something?

What?

Her stupid followers believe that too.

OMG, do they have control whatsoever over how dumb they allow themselves to get?

Once again Hillary finds herself embroiled in another scandal involving a video, at the heart of it a lie SHE started.

One of her 'team members' told a reporter there is no way she will apologize for it. Of course not. She lied to the world, she lied to Americans, and she lied to the grieving family members of those she allowed to be needlessly killed in Benghazi. When confronted with her lies, exposed / proven with her own e-mails she insinuated the grieving family members are liars.

She'll double-down on this one as well. She'll stick to the lie, vow to arrest the film maker, and move on...

I keep seeing comments from the left whining and bawling about "Trump Lies".....but they don't seem to have a problem with the fact Clinton may very well be the biggest liar on the planet.

Well, wait. I am confused here. I thought trump caused them to rally and recruit. So, no radical terror groups rallied and recruited anyone before Trump said something?
I'm confused too. Haven't we been told us that Obama's a Muslim and Hillary's a Muslim-lover? I guess the cons have been lying to us as all along. Not surprising, it worked for Bush and they're pretty much one-trick ponies.

Well, wait. I am confused here. I thought trump caused them to rally and recruit. So, no radical terror groups rallied and recruited anyone before Trump said something?
I'm confused too. Haven't we been told us that Obama's a Muslim and Hillary's a Muslim-lover? I guess the cons have been lying to us as all along. Not surprising, it worked for Bush and they're pretty much one-trick ponies.

Is he saying Billary is a liar? I cannot tell.

Correct. You are confused.

We didn't have terrorist attacks or recruitment videos before Trump opened his yap? Hillary doesn't live in the real world.

Is he saying Billary is a liar? I cannot tell.
You misspelled BOOOOOOOSH! :laugh2:

Hey, Trump is leading the horse to water then we will slaughter them. I say, give ISIS what they want just before we kill all of them, and their enablers

-Geaux

Once again Hillary finds herself embroiled in another scandal involving a video, at the heart of it a lie SHE started.

One of her 'team members' told a reporter there is no way she will apologize for it. Of course not. She lied to the world, she lied to Americans, and she lied to the grieving family members of those she allowed to be needlessly killed in Benghazi. When confronted with her lies, exposed / proven with her own e-mails she insinuated the grieving family members are liars.

She'll double-down on this one as well. She'll stick to the lie, vow to arrest the film maker, and move on...

Being a liar is a plus for Democrat voters. The more of a liar you are, the more popular with the constituency base.

]I'm confused too. Haven't we been told us that Obama's a Muslim and Hillary's a Muslim-lover? I guess the cons have been lying to us as all along. Not surprising, it worked for Bush and they're pretty much one-trick ponies.
We didn't have terrorist attacks or recruitment videos before Trump opened his yap?
Of course we did. Thank you very much, Dubya.

Hey, Trump is leading the horse to water then we will slaughter them. I say, give ISIS what they want just before we kill all of them, and their enablers
“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.” ― Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night

]I'm confused too. Haven't we been told us that Obama's a Muslim and Hillary's a Muslim-lover? I guess the cons have been lying to us as all along. Not surprising, it worked for Bush and they're pretty much one-trick ponies.
We didn't have terrorist attacks or recruitment videos before Trump opened his yap?
Of course we did. Thank you very much, Dubya.
Dumb fuck. 9/11 was plotted well before he took office, so was the first trade center attack. Pop your head out of your ass and check into it. How do you libs get through the day anyway? Who dresses you and drives you to work? Or do you work?

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.” ― Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night

Again, who cares what ISIS wants or does not want. I want to see them slaughtered in a horrific way. Just like we notified the tanker truck drivers that the end was near, we do the same for the Muslim support base. If you're around when the pain comes, sucks to be you

Throw gas on the fire. Make ISIS understand their days of breathing are at a premium. As Hagel said, "ISIS is like nothing we have seen, get ready" but he couldn't get Obama to listen.

Its 3-O'clock school bell for ISIS

-Geaux

ran across this: video and transcript at the site

snip:

ISIS Recruitment Video Features Bill Clinton and Barack Obama not Donald Trump
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter who the U.S. president is. Terrorism is about Islam. Period.
News
Tiffany Gabbay
During Sunday night's Democrat debate, presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton made the outrageous statement that Donald Trump was featured in ISIS recruiting videos. The lie was swiftly debunked, but what is perhaps most ironic is the fact that there is an ISIS recruitment video currently making the rounds that features, of all people, former president Bill Clinton and current president Barack Obama.

The ISIS recruiting video which was reportedly released in late-November, is dubbed "No Respite" and clearly showcases how the Islamic State views itself.

There are multiple versions of the video in various languages. The English version targets U.S. military strategy and also notes racial tensions at play across the country.

The title of the video derives its name from Quran verse 71. The blog Heavy explains:

all of it here:
ISIS Recruitment Video Features Bill Clinton and Barack Obama not Donald Trump

Forum List

Back