So, when the lying witch says that Trump is causing isis to recruit and incites them.

no story here, just another lie from the lying hildebeast.

Why is it a lie? She asserted something that might be true, might not be true.

Duh, she said it was true. do you even bother to read what you post?

And it hasn't been proven untrue.

Look moron, when you say something is true and "it might be true, it might non be true" then you are lying. This is not a complex mental exercise, think slowly about each word.

So you believe Trump told an even bigger lie when he said that Hillary Clinton was responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in the Middle East. That is, by your own definition of what a lie is.

Her incompetence as SecState coupled with Obama's incompetence as CIC was responsible for thousands of deaths in the mid east. No lie there.

Look moron, when you say something is true and "it might be true, it might non be true" then you are lying. This is not a complex mental exercise, think slowly about each word.

So it's a lie now, but will magically become the truth if supporting evidence turns up?

fuck!

you still don't get it. amazingly dumb.

If I say "The Saints will win the 2017 super bowl" it could be true, it could not be true. But since I just said it will happen, I am lying because I have no way of knowing if it is true or not.

You're calling everyone who predicted a Romney win in 2012 a liar?

Do you understand the difference between "I think Romney will win" and "Romney will win" ?

if you don't then this is a waste of time.

Every time he denigrates Muslims with his lies the quotes are used almost immediately on Social Media by ISIS recruiters.

THE FACT CHECKER | As evidence, the Clinton campaign pointed to an NBC News report quoting Rita Katz, executive director of the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors social media activities of Islamic terrorist groups, that Trump’s anti-Muslim rhetoric was a great recruiting tool for ISIS.

“They love him from the sense that he is supporting their rhetoric,” Katz told NBC. “They love him from the sense that he is supporting their rhetoric. They follow everything Donald Trump says,” she noted. “When he says, ‘No Muslims should be allowed in America,’ they tell people, ‘We told you America hates Muslims and here is proof.’”

cry us a river. we don't have to bend over for anyone. and it's you on the left who screams over Christian religion and the separation of church and state. I guess Obama and Hillary bombing the hell out of the Middle east didn't cause a damn thing or recruiting. that's was the battle cry when Bush president. what happened to that? now it's again us Americans fault for their despicable actions

None of which counters the fact that when he denigrates all Muslims with his lies, those lies end up as recruitment tools for ISIS.

Why is it a lie? She asserted something that might be true, might not be true.

So you believe Trump told an even bigger lie when he said that Hillary Clinton was responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in the Middle East. That is, by your own definition of what a lie is.

Her incompetence as SecState coupled with Obama's incompetence as CIC was responsible for thousands of deaths in the mid east. No lie there.

Prove it. Cite the hundreds of thousands of deaths, and show the cause and effect that proves Hillary Clinton caused them.

If you can't prove it, you and Trump are lying, based on your OWN definition of a lie.

vote out this American hating Progressive/democrat party. and NO TO SHRILL, BERNIE THE OLD washed up coot

they are going around again accusing US of being the fault of everything wrong in the world.

Every time he denigrates Muslims with his lies the quotes are used almost immediately on Social Media by ISIS recruiters.

THE FACT CHECKER | As evidence, the Clinton campaign pointed to an NBC News report quoting Rita Katz, executive director of the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors social media activities of Islamic terrorist groups, that Trump’s anti-Muslim rhetoric was a great recruiting tool for ISIS.

“They love him from the sense that he is supporting their rhetoric,” Katz told NBC. “They love him from the sense that he is supporting their rhetoric. They follow everything Donald Trump says,” she noted. “When he says, ‘No Muslims should be allowed in America,’ they tell people, ‘We told you America hates Muslims and here is proof.’”

cry us a river. we don't have to bend over for anyone. and it's you on the left who screams over Christian religion and the separation of church and state. I guess Obama and Hillary bombing the hell out of the Middle east didn't cause a damn thing or recruiting. that's was the battle cry when Bush president. what happened to that? now it's again us Americans fault for their despicable actions

None of which counters the fact that when he denigrates all Muslims with his lies, those lies end up as recruitment tools for ISIS.

He never denigrated all muslims. He said that muslim immigration should be temporarily stopped until we can accurately vet them. That's all he said.

So it's a lie now, but will magically become the truth if supporting evidence turns up?

fuck!

If I say "The Saints will win the 2017 super bowl" it could be true, it could not be true. But since I just said it will happen, I am lying because I have no way of knowing if it is true or not.

Do you understand the difference between "I think Romney will win" and "Romney will win" ?

There is no difference. You're making a fool of yourself. Both are 'thoughts'.

what came first .. Trumps mouth or the attack in SB Cali ?

He never denigrated all muslims. He said that muslim immigration should be temporarily stopped until we can accurately vet them. That's all he said.

you see that they can't ever be honest. they did the same thing when he was talking Illegal immigrants coming from third world countries and how some are rapist, criminals, etc. they are out of everything but back to LYING, SMEAR AND DIRTY POLITICS

Prove it. Cite the hundreds of thousands of deaths, and show the cause and effect that proves Hillary Clinton caused them.

If you can't prove it, you and Trump are lying, based on your OWN definition of a lie.

Clinton and Obama orchestrated regime change in Libya, Syria, Egypt, and Iraq. The direct result of those actions was the death of thousands in those countries. They allowed ISIS to grow into a major regional power, that also is the direct cause of thousands of deaths.

you see that they can't ever be honest. they did the same thing when he was talking Illegal immigrants coming from third world countries and how some are rapist, criminals, etc. they are out of everything but back to LYING, SMEAR AND DIRTY POLITICS

Its all they have since their candidates are so weak.

fuck!

with this guy

you can pretty much bank on [ waste of time ]

I'm confused too. Haven't we been told us that Obama's a Muslim and Hillary's a Muslim-lover? I guess the cons have been lying to us as all along. Not surprising, it worked for Bush and they're pretty much one-trick ponies.
Hey, Trump is leading the horse to water then we will slaughter them. I say, give ISIS what they want just before we kill all of them, and their enablers
“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.” ― Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night

Again, who cares what ISIS wants or does not want. I want to see them slaughtered in a horrific way. Just like we notified the tanker truck drivers that the end was near, we do the same for the Muslim support base. If you're around when the pain comes, sucks to be you

Throw gas on the fire. Make ISIS understand their days of breathing are at a premium. As Hagel said, "ISIS is like nothing we have seen, get ready" but he couldn't get Obama to listen.

Its 3-O'clock school bell for ISIS

-Geaux
================

The way to deal with ISIS / ISIL is to terrorize the terrorists.

Send or spies in to plant IED to blow THEM up.

See how they like it.

fuck!

You are the one looking like a fool.

It is not so much they are weak as much as they are skilled evil liars appealing to their ridiculously stupid ass constituency.

fuck!

You are the one looking like a fool.

its what he/she does best. in the dem/lib mind, words can mean whatever the dem/lib talking point generators say they mean

It is not so much they are weak as much as they are skilled evil liars appealing to their ridiculously stupid ass constituency.

OK, and that's what is really scary, that a large % of americans are ridiculously stupid.

Trump affirms everything ISIS says about us

ISIS says we are leading a war on Islam and Trump delivers a war on ISLAM

Donnie gets the RW asshats foaming at the mouth about Muslims and they begin to chant shit like " nuke em" "rabid dogs" "carpet bomb the mosques" .. etc etc

asshats like the asshats on this board promote mideastern hate .. you want to fuck them before they fuck you and are too stupid to understand your constant hate rhetoric is fuel for the fire ... keep it up, losers.

Madam President ..... deal with it.

Forum List

Back