So When Will Kamala Harris Be The Official Democrat Nominee?

They've painted themselves into a DEI corner. They can't dismiss the colored Border Czar for a greasy white guy that can lie a little better.

I almost feel sorry for the party that likes to fuck kids.... they're SOOOO fucked. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

newsome liar 004.jpg

Umm. At the DNC I would guess. When things like that normally happen.

True, as you have a good point but Trump was treated as the official Republican nominee even before he was because it was obvious that he was going to be from the start.

I WOULD say when pigs fly but it doesn't look like the democrats are interested in anybody else and Gavin Newsom says he's out. So maybe he was actually serious.
She already is. The deep state operatives ordered all of Biden's delegates to commit to her which they have done giving her more than enough to have the nomination secured. Their convention next month will just be a meaningless rubber stamp to the nomination.

Nope. Not if they engage in their pre-convention vote.

Anything done at the “Convention” will then be mere stage dressing.
Nope. The roll call vote will just be to solidify that she has the delegates to become the nominee.
It won't be official until those delegates are assigned at the convention and she accepts the nomination.

She already is. The deep state operatives ordered all of Biden's delegates to commit to her which they have done giving her more than enough to have the nomination secured. Their convention next month will just be a meaningless rubber stamp to the nomination.
There is no Deep State.
Grow up. :)

Hell, nobody wants it.....Nobody even cares about who might run with her.

In her case the 'short list" is short because nobody wants to hitch their wagon to that nag.
$260 million inform us otherwise.

You should check your bagina.

Forum List

Back