So, When Will the DOJ Indict Christopher Steele?

LOL Four separate criminal actions filed by Democrat prosecutors after the leading candidate opposing the head of your party announces he running.

Have a bit of integrity MAr and admit the obvious that none of these cases would have been filed had Trump not announced he would be running.
All the investigations were taking place before he announced.

I don’t have much good to say about the New York and Georgia state cases, but the federal cases are solid. Your belief that the charges wouldn’t have been filed if he hadn’t announced is merely your biased opinion. I don’t share it.

Doj didn't indict Javanka. Despite 2B in Saudi money, which Javanka admits it got.

But imo the first impeachment was ..... unprecedented.

The Saudis can invest their money any way they want.

All the investigations were taking place before he announced.

I don’t have much good to say about the New York and Georgia state cases, but the federal cases are solid. Your belief that the charges wouldn’t have been filed if he hadn’t announced is merely your biased opinion. I don’t share it.
You have to be kidding. Trump announces he's running against Biden on November 16 and Biden's DOJ appoints Smith on November 18. Come on.

You have to be kidding. Trump announces he's running against Biden on November 16 and Biden's DOJ appoints Smith on November 18. Come on.
Smith took over two preexisting investigations. He didn’t originate them.

Smith took over two preexisting investigations. He didn’t originate them.
Just a big ole coincidence. LOL As I said, Karma's a bitch. Your party has made lawfare a legitimate campaign strategy. No whining when it comes back to bite you in the ass.

Justice doesn’t have an candidate issue.

It has a law issue.

Just a big ole coincidence. LOL As I said, Karma's a bitch. Your party has made lawfare a legitimate campaign strategy. No whining when it comes back to bite you in the ass.
What are you talking about? Smith was appointed because Trump was running, which is appropriate. But the investigations started before the Trump announced and before Smith was appointed.

Which is what I said.

He and Democrats lied to FISA courts in order to start the Russian collusion hoax and yet none of them were indicted for lying.

The US monitors communication in and out of Russian embassies world wide for the past 50 years. Trump triggered the surveillance because he called the Russian embassy 140 times during the 2016 campaign. That's how it works.

Forum List

Back