So where are the threads about obama and bernie

paying less in income tax than trump? At least going by his 05' return..
I mean, with all the bitching, I figured it would have really blew your skirts up trump paid more
I made a thread about you guys a while back calling you consistent. Do you want to make me a liar?
:badgrin: :asshole:
Is it true he held off from endorsing Hillary
until he negotiated some benefits.
Such as enough money to buy a huge house
Is that true? Hillary paid him to shut up and go along with the program?
Hek idk. Could be coincidence. But I don't see why he would throw away 30 years of rhetoric to support someone he has talked shit about for 3 decades...
He really let me down. I liked him.

That answer cannot possibly be simpler. Take it Captain Obvious:

Because "what was the alternative".

That tab is adding up.
EXCUSES. She was EVERYTHING he railed against for DECADES.
He could have chosen one of the other people running or not supported anyone. EXCUSES

I mean, with all the bitching, I figured it would have really blew your skirts up trump paid more
I made a thread about you guys a while back calling you consistent. Do you want to make me a liar?

You seem satisfied. Finally.

You have Obama's and Sanders' tax returns for '05 huh?
Desperation stinks pogo.

Sure does. Glad I could pull you out of it.
I'll put it on your tab.
Get real. If you didn't have semantics, you would have already died from old age.

Apples to apples ain't "semantics". Now you make the claim that Rump paid more taxes than Sanders or O'bama, based on, and I'm quoting you directly here, "going by his 05 return".

Whelp --- if you want to know whether you or I paid more taxes in '05, then you'd need both our tax returns --- for '05. Ain't rocket surgery.

Hek idk. Could be coincidence. But I don't see why he would throw away 30 years of rhetoric to support someone he has talked shit about for 3 decades...

That tab is adding up.
He could have chosen one of the other people running or not supported anyone. EXCUSES

Uhhhhmmmmmm no. RUMP was everything he's been railing against for decades. The entitled rich stepping on the middle class, personified in living Orange. The polar opposite of everything Bernie ever stood for. A case of sidh beag agus sidh mor -- the little people and the big people.

Ain't no way around that. The prime directive, once he couldn't do it himself, became to stop Rump by whatever means would work. Somehow I don't think Jill Stein was exactly gonna be the vehicle to get that done. Think about it.

Desperation stinks pogo.

I'll put it on your tab.
Get real. If you didn't have semantics, you would have already died from old age.

Apples to apples ain't "semantics". Now you make the claim that Rump paid more taxes than Sanders or O'bama, based on, and I'm quoting you directly here, "going by his 05 return".

Whelp --- if you want to know whether you or I paid more taxes in '05, then you'd need both our tax returns --- for '05. Ain't rocket surgery.
You are stupid.
They don't do surgery on rockets. HA Semantics :finger3:

That tab is adding up.

Uhhhhmmmmmm no. RUMP was everything he's been railing against for decades. The entitled rich stepping on the middle class, personified in living Orange. The polar opposite of everything Bernie ever stood for.

Ain't no way around that. The prime directive, once he couldn't do it himself, became to stop Rump by whatever means would work. Somehow I don't think Jill Stein was exactly gonna be the vehicle to get that done. Think about it.
YES! Because Hillary isn't what he railed against for decades. That's why, before he lost, he talked shit about her.

Sanders added: "When you voted for the war in Iraq, the most disastrous foreign policy blunder in the history of America, you might want to question your qualifications. When you voted for trade agreements that cost millions of Americans decent paying jobs, and the American people might want to wonder about your qualifications. When you're spending an enormous amount of time raising money for your super PAC from some of the wealthiest people in this country, and from some of the most outrageous special interests ... Are you qualified to be president of the United States when you're raising millions of dollars from Wall Street whose greed and recklessness helped destroy our economy?" ----Sanders in April

EXCUSES

That tab is adding up.

Uhhhhmmmmmm no. RUMP was everything he's been railing against for decades. The entitled rich stepping on the middle class, personified in living Orange. The polar opposite of everything Bernie ever stood for.

YES! Because Hillary isn't what he railed against for decades. That's why, before he lost, he talked shit about her.

Sanders added: "When you voted for the war in Iraq, the most disastrous foreign policy blunder in the history of America, you might want to question your qualifications. When you voted for trade agreements that cost millions of Americans decent paying jobs, and the American people might want to wonder about your qualifications. When you're spending an enormous amount of time raising money for your super PAC from some of the wealthiest people in this country, and from some of the most outrageous special interests ... Are you qualified to be president of the United States when you're raising millions of dollars from Wall Street whose greed and recklessness helped destroy our economy?" ----Sanders in April

EXCUSES

Both Clinton and Rump supported going into Iraq even though only the latter lied about it, so that's a wash.

As far as whose greed and recklessness helped destroy the economy ---

>> Donald Trump counseled Trump University students to take advantage of the housing bubble as an investment opportunity and said, just a year before it burst, that he was "excited" for it to end because of the money he'd make.

"People have been talking about the end of the cycle for 12 years, and I'm excited if it is,' he told the Globe and Mail in March of 2007. "I've always made more money in bad markets than in good markets." << --- that's 2007
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-2007-i-m-excited-housing-market-crash-n578761
Poster please. :eusa_hand:

That tab is adding up.

EXCUSES

Both Clinton and Rump supported going into Iraq even though only the latter lied about it, so that's a wash.

>> Donald Trump counseled Trump University students to take advantage of the housing bubble as an investment opportunity and said, just a year before it burst, that he was "excited" for it to end because of the money he'd make.

"People have been talking about the end of the cycle for 12 years, and I'm excited if it is,' he told the Globe and Mail in March of 2007. "I've always made more money in bad markets than in good markets." << --- that's 2007
Its what HE said. Goddamn man. Have you ANY integrity?

Desperation stinks pogo.

I'll put it on your tab.

You are stupid.
They don't do surgery on rockets. HA Semantics :finger3:

I owe it all to Frank Caliendo (4:49).

That tab is adding up.

EXCUSES

Its what HE said. Goddamn man. Have you ANY integrity?

Correct, it's what he said. Told his marks to go invest in a housing bubble and then laughed all the way to the bank. Where he soon had to take a 25 million dollar withdrawal to make the fraud case go away.

Well TN the reality is that Maddow has now taken Trump tax returns off the table for good.

Not only showing he paid taxes and higher rate it also show that leftist news sources like Maddow will jump off a cliff into a bottomless pit if she thought it would net her some points with the progressive viewership.

Now the progressive will argue that the return proves nothing and they want every return of Trump since the day he started to file taxes so they can see if he is some deep communist spy, but in the end the Progressive Liberal screwed the pooch on this one!

Part of one tax form from more than a decade ago is not Trump's tax returns. What is he hiding? It's good that this tiny part of what is needed showed up, but it's nowhere near enough to close the subject.

Show me the law where he is require to show his tax returns!?!

Maddow killed the subject with her stupidity and you are no better than the retarded birthers!

It's OK for you to hope the subject is closed, but I doubt that the almost 80% of Americans who think his tax returns should be released will be willing to forget about it.

80% of America!?!

Is that the same poll that states Hillary Clinton was going to win by a labdslide!?!

Get real and you have yet to show me the law that requires Trump to release his tax returns!?!

Maddow killed the subject with her stupidity and you are no better than the retarded birthers!

Like I said. You can hope.

Forum List

Back