So Where’s Your Precious UN?

Last I checked launching ballistic missiles into another nation is an act of war. And once again as it’s done throughout its existence, the UN does nothing.
I don't think the facts that you UN bashers hate the UN and also clearly are clueless of its function are coincidental.
What is it's function. Please enlighten us.
They have no clue what the UN is good for either, other than it’s anti America and Israel.

Well the UN helped negotiate the original agreement which was stopping Iran getting Nuclear Weapons...

Your Orange Duffus took a dump on that and then made a mess of the situation.

And after all that you now want the UN to fix it... They can fix it, but much like a puppy shitting all over your house, first kick the puppy out the door... That would be Trump....

Last I checked launching ballistic missiles into another nation is an act of war. And once again as it’s done throughout its existence, the UN does nothing.
I don't think the facts that you UN bashers hate the UN and also clearly are clueless of its function are coincidental.
They have no clue what the UN is good for either, other than it’s anti America and Israel.

Well the UN helped negotiate the original agreement which was stopping Iran getting Nuclear Weapons...

Your Orange Duffus took a dump on that and then made a mess of the situation.

And after all that you now want the UN to fix it... They can fix it, but much like a puppy shitting all over your house, first kick the puppy out the door... That would be Trump....
Like the deal Clinton made to keep NK from obtaining nukes?

Yeah. Just like it.

Iran is violating the deal

The UN is powerless if a Security Council member is involved. Good thing too since Iran has a good case that what we did was an act of war.

And what they did wasn't?

Last I checked launching ballistic missiles into another nation is an act of war. And oncUN e again as it’s done throughout its existence, the UN does nothing.

So tell me...when was the last time the UN did anything in regard to helping anyone other than the blue helmets raping women and children?

Where's the UN?

The Trump Admin refused to let the Iranian Foreign Minister into the country. In violation of UN rules we agreed to.
Taking our embassy staff as hostages was also a violation of UN rules, dumbass.

Taking our embassy staff as hostages was also a violation of UN rules, dumbass.

Which was what? Half a CENTURY ago?
Killing our troops in Iraq and Syria is an act of war too, Ordering an attack on the US embassy is as well. But of course you cowards would do nothing about any of that cause you hate America and support terrorist attacks on the US. The Iranian General was DIRECTLY involved in over 500 dead American troops he was DIRECTLY involved in the attack on the US Embassy in Iraq. Both acts of war. Obama designated his group a terrorist organization making its leaders legit targets for attacks any where anytime.

They need to explain to Trump what a war crime is

The Iranian general was told not to leave Iran by the UN and they also did nothing when he repeatedly did.

Trump did something

Killing our troops in Iraq and Syria is an act of war too, Ordering an attack on the US embassy is as well. But of course you cowards would do nothing about any of that cause you hate America and support terrorist attacks on the US

Fuck yourself you right wing piece of shit.

Are we in any way safer now?

We're not? We're worse off?

Oh

The motive for the orginal bombing was to defuse impeachment hearings. You've been bamboozled by the tRump!

Another far left debunked religious narrative being run.

Pelosi never sent over the papers, so nothing with impeachment was happening!

You've been bamboozled by faux news. tRumps already been impeached.

Is Canada a member of the UN?

The motive for the orginal bombing was to defuse impeachment hearings. You've been bamboozled by the tRump!

Once again the far left cult is running their debunked religious narratives!

Pelosi has not sent over the articles.

Is Canada a member of the UN?
Is Russia?

Prove it.

Once again the far left cult is running their debunked religious narratives!

Pelosi has not sent over the articles.

That probably made more sense when you thought of it in Russian

Forum List

Back