So Where’s Your Precious UN?

Last I checked launching ballistic missiles into another nation is an act of war. And once again as it’s done throughout its existence, the UN does nothing.
The UN is powerless if a Security Council member is involved. Good thing too since Iran has a good case that what we did was an act of war.

UN is pretty much a freak show gathering. Whenever they condemn someone, you know the country is more than likely correct in the action they took.
Aren't Israel and the USA the only countries they ever condemn?

Pretty much. They'd love for us to leave so we wouldn't have that veto power but they love our money.

Last I checked launching ballistic missiles into another nation is an act of war. And once again as it’s done throughout its existence, the UN does nothing.

Did you think it was an act of war when we did it to Syria?
You mean when Obama did it to Syria? Yes, and it was also an act of war when he bombed Libya.

Your worship of Trump is showing through again...it is an act of war when Obama does it but when Trump does it, it makes him the greatest president ever.

If you listen to some folks they’re in Virginia interviewing for and equipping “disarmament” agents to enforce the supposedly forthcoming anti-gun legislation from the Virginia State Legislature.,

You mean when Obama did it to Syria? Yes, and it was also an act of war when he bombed Libya.

Your worship of Trump is showing through again...it is an act of war when Obama does it but when Trump does it, it makes him the greatest president ever.
Trump didn't do what Obama did. He didn't bomb a sovereign nation. He droned a terrorist in the territory of our ally. He droned a man who has killed hundreds of Americans.

You attempt to claim equivalence is absurd.

webefudded-300x226.jpg

Meh ... at most the Gen Ass would issue a non-binding slap-on-wrist and the SC will call on all parties to play nice.

What I heard from Trump is a viable exit strategy. We no longer need gulf oil but those who do must step up and stabilize the region if they want it to be a reliable source of light crude.

And just like the far left, they use incorrect analogies so they can protect Obama and his illegal wars!

The motive for the orginal bombing was to defuse impeachment hearings. You've been bamboozled by the tRump!

The motive for the orginal bombing was to defuse impeachment hearings. You've been bamboozled by the tRump!

Another far left debunked religious narrative being run.

Pelosi never sent over the papers, so nothing with impeachment was happening!

What impeachment hearings would that be?

You Leftards and your hilarious lies.

What impeachment hearings? They ended last month, then the Dimwingers went on vacation.

Where's the UN?

The Trump Admin refused to let the Iranian Foreign Minister into the country. In violation of UN rules we agreed to.

I don't think the facts that you UN bashers hate the UN and also clearly are clueless of its function are coincidental.
What is it's function. Please enlighten us.
They have no clue what the UN is good for either, other than it’s anti America and Israel.

We did not launch missiles into a foreign country to kill the General we attacked him in a Country we had troops stationed while he was planning new attacks on the US.

Forum List

Back