So Where’s Your Precious UN?

Last I checked launching ballistic missiles into another nation is an act of war. And once again as it’s done throughout its existence, the UN does nothing.
They need to explain to Trump what a war crime is
1A5CF22A-B9F0-4672-8147-0B231943786E.jpeg

In case you aren't aware of it, the good general participated in that endeavor.
So he was killed NOW, for something he participated in half a century ago? One wonders about the timing there genius...and why other Presidents didn't do so.
Someone needs to explain it to you. Here's a clue: being a Republican isn't a war crime.

But intentionally bombing cultural sites IS a war crime

Last I checked launching ballistic missiles into another nation is an act of war. And once again as it’s done throughout its existence, the UN does nothing.
The UN is powerless if a Security Council member is involved. Good thing too since Iran has a good case that what we did was an act of war.
You mean after the Iran-sponsored militia group attacked a US embassy ?

The UN is powerless if a Security Council member is involved. Good thing too since Iran has a good case that what we did was an act of war.
Plausible deniability. We don't have it, they do.

UN is pretty much a freak show gathering. Whenever they condemn someone, you know the country is more than likely correct in the action they took.
Aren't Israel and the USA the only countries they ever condemn?
we were the country that freed the jews. All the hitlers of the world can't stand we did that. this is all blowback for WWII's victory.

The UN should be de-funded by The US. El Salami had a UN Travel ban since 2007, and he flew to Russia, Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq and elsewhere multiple times.

What ? The militia that attacked the embassy was commanded by Soleimani. You people are so delusional its terrifying.

Let me make sure I understand you: You want the UN to fight our wars for us?

The UN should be de-funded by The US. El Salami had a UN Travel ban since 2007, and he flew to Russia, Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq and elsewhere multiple times.
Perhaps he should have been penalized by the UN, but why would that mean we should defund the UN?

What ? The militia that attacked the embassy was commanded by Soleimani. You people are so delusional its terrifying.
Soleimani was in Iran at the time wasn't he? Can you prove he gave the order to attack the embassy/

Soleimani was in Iran at the time wasn't he? Can you prove he gave the order to attack the embassy/
Holy fucking shit you people are insane.

UN is pretty much a freak show gathering. Whenever they condemn someone, you know the country is more than likely correct in the action they took.
we were the country that freed the jews. All the hitlers of the world can't stand we did that. this is all blowback for WWII's victory.
Israel is condemned because of the displacement of the Palestinians. We because we are such staunch supporters of Israel. Although many confuse the two, it is Zionism that is really the issue, not Judaism.

Last I checked launching ballistic missiles into another nation is an act of war. And oncUN e again as it’s done throughout its existence, the UN does nothing.
I don't think the facts that you UN bashers hate the UN and also clearly are clueless of its function are coincidental.

So tell me...when was the last time the UN did anything in regard to helping anyone other than the blue helmets raping women and children?
UNICEF? Planet wide sanctions against North Korea?

It's so discouraging to see the venom people spit for an organization just because it doesn't always agree with you. THAT IS WHAT IT IS FOR--FOR EVERY VIEW POINT TO BE HEARD. If you're too delicate to take it, don't listen.

Israel is condemned because of the displacement of the Palestinians. We because we are such staunch supporters of Israel. Although many confuse the two, it is Zionism that is really the issue, not Judaism.
the Palestinians? too fking funny. prove it.

Last I checked launching ballistic missiles into another nation is an act of war. And oncUN e again as it’s done throughout its existence, the UN does nothing.
I don't think the facts that you UN bashers hate the UN and also clearly are clueless of its function are coincidental.

So tell me...when was the last time the UN did anything in regard to helping anyone other than the blue helmets raping women and children?

It's so discouraging to see the venom people spit for an organization just because it doesn't always agree with you. THAT IS WHAT IT IS FOR--FOR EVERY VIEW POINT TO BE HEARD. If you're too delicate to take it, don't listen.

The UN sucks.

The UN sucks.
what do they actually do?

Didn't our embassy get bombed in Iraq? didn't a contractor lose his life? where are they? why didn't they condemn Iran for the hit? Truly, I'm serious, what is their use if they ignore terrorists and their evil acts?

Forum List

Back