🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So...white jury isn't fair to black defendant; But Hispanic is fair to Trump???

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I can provide countless links of liberals saying this....that white judges and jurors aren't fair to black defendants. Overwhelming evidence of this being claimed.

And libs....well....they believe it.

So....how can they then blame Trump for thinking his judge might be racially biased towards him???

Is this epic hypocrisy on the left? Or....are ONLY white judges and jurors capable of being biased??? One of the two must be true.

I can provide countless links of liberals saying this....that white judges and jurors aren't fair to black defendants. Overwhelming evidence of this being claimed.

I don't. Let's see these "countless links". Or does "countless" mean "zero"?

So....how can they then blame Trump for thinking his judge might be racially biased towards him???

Sooo...... what the fuck does the ethnicity of a judge (from Indiana) have to do with whether a business was running a fraud operation or not?

Is this epic hypocrisy on the left? Or....are ONLY white judges and jurors capable of being biased??? One of the two must be true.

did trump claim the judge might be racially biased against him....... i don't think so....

Bucs, I thought the exact same thing when a judge threw out a conviction because the jurors were white and yet a Latino can't be biased. Silent majority calls bullshit. Press 1 for English.
Trump 2016 ~ because a Latino judge certainly can be biased, whether from Indiana or South America...

Sooo...... what the fuck does the ethnicity of a judge (from Indiana) have to do with whether a business was running a fraud operation or not?

A) Are you serious? How many links do you want on the unfairness of white juries to black defendants? You want Washington Post, NY Times, SCOTUS or college professors???

B) If it doesn't matter....then why the fuck would a juror or judges white skin matter on whether Jerome murdered someone or not?

Congratulations....you've stumbled upon liberal hypocrisy.

"So...white jury isn't fair to black defendant; But Hispanic is fair to Trump"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

You also further confirm the fact you're an ignorant putz.

Conservative and stupid clearly go together.

Bucs, I thought the exact same thing when a judge threw out a conviction because the jurors were white and yet a Latino can't be biased. Silent majority calls bullshit. Press 1 for English.
Trump 2016 ~ because a judge certainly can be biased.

Once again, since the OP ran away from this question -- what the fuck does the ethnicity of a judge's parents have to do with whether or not he has a valid case of fraud?? Is the definition of "fraud" different when your parents have vowels in their names or what?

A) Are you serious? How many links do you want on the unfairness of white juries to black defendants? You want Washington Post, NY Times, SCOTUS or college professors???

B) If it doesn't matter....then why the fuck would a juror or judges white skin matter on whether Jerome murdered someone or not?

So I was right --- "countless" does mean "zero".

did trump claim the judge might be racially biased against him....... i don't think so....

Yes. Said his Hispanic heritage prevents him from being fair due to Trump's secure border policy.

Same as lefties claiming white jurists can't be fair to black defendants. Right?

Trump 2016 ~ because a Latino judge certainly can be biased, whether from Indiana or South America...
In which case you're the exact same idiot as the OP.

Trump 2016 ~ because a judge certainly can be biased.

Once again, since the OP ran away from this question -- what the fuck does the ethnicity of a judge's parents have to do with whether or not he has a valid case of fraud?? Is the definition of "fraud" different when your parents have vowels in their names or what?

What does a white jurors skin color have to do with whether a defendant committed murder?

Nope. He said he thought the judge is "Mexican", and that "that's fine". Which does invite the question, if it's "fine" ---- then why did he bring it up? What's its relevance to the standing of a fraud suit? Aye, there's the rub.

Pogo....so sad.....there's hundreds. I'll start with CNN and Washington Post

Supreme Court's ruling on excluding blacks from juries fixes a racial wrong - CNN.com

How big of a difference does an all-white jury make? A leading expert explains.

Supreme Court's ruling on excluding blacks from juries fixes a racial wrong - CNN.com

You actually think that "Mexican" is a race?

From you own first link:

>> It ruled that prosecutors purposefully kept African-Americans off an all-white jury that sentenced a black man to death. <<​

--- you actually don't know the difference between a federal judge and a "jury of one's peers"?

From your own second link:

>> With the Supreme Court's Monday decision to make way for a new trial in a case involving a black man on death row for killing an elderly white woman, heard by an all-white Georgia jury which prosecutors intentionally formed.. <<​

Nope. He said he thought the judge is "Mexican", and that "that's fine". Which does invite the question, if it's "fine" ---- then why did he bring it up? What's its relevance to the standing of a fraud suit? Aye, there's the rub.

So I assume you're ok with an all white judge and jury for a black murder defendant right? Afterall....what's it matter?

Where did I say Mexican? The judge is Hispanic....and ethnicity....the twisted cousin of race.

And if it's "unfair" for black defendants to have white judges or mostly white juries..has lefties have claimed....then Trump has a point about a Hispanic judge overseeing his case.

for political reasons..............????

What the hell is your point? Trump made a mistake dragging his litigation into the conversation. His statements appear racist and that's all that matters. We don't have all the particulars and we don't have the jurisdiction. Trump surely has some recourse to appeal any Judges ruling. THAT'S where he should be pursuing his litigation...not in the public. Trump stepped in it AGAIN. He desperately needs better advice to assist him on what he should and should not say in public.

Where did I say Mexican? The judge is Hispanic....and ethnicity....the twisted cousin of race.

And if it's "unfair" for black defendants to have white judges or mostly white juries..has lefties have claimed....then Trump has a point about a Hispanic judge overseeing his case.

Once again, Idiot --- from YOUR OWN LINK:

It ruled that prosecutors purposefully kept African-Americans off

Heloooo? That's your own link talking. Can you read?

From you own first link:

>> It ruled that prosecutors purposefully kept African-Americans off an all-white jury that sentenced a black man to death. <<​

--- you actually don't know the difference between a federal judge and a "jury of one's peers"?

From your own second link:

>> With the Supreme Court's Monday decision to make way for a new trial in a case involving a black man on death row for killing an elderly white woman, heard by an all-white Georgia jury which prosecutors intentionally formed.. <<​

So what??? What does it matter if it's 12 whites or 1 white??? If jurists (judges and jury members) don't use racial bias in their decisions....what difference does it make?

If you're saying adding black jurists would help the defendant...then you're saying they'd vote based partly on race.

TRUMP IS AGREEING WITH YOU LIBS.....that a judge or jury CAN'T be fair if they aren't of the same race as the defendant.

He agrees with YOUR SIDE on this.

Right?

Forum List

Back