🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So...white jury isn't fair to black defendant; But Hispanic is fair to Trump???

This thread premise is a fine example of nutter logic.

OK. Then counter it.

Lefties have stated for a long time that a black defendant can't get a fair shake from a white judge and/or jury. That blacks on the jury would somehow give them a better chance.

So....they're saying whites would be bias towards guilt....as well as blacks would be bias towards innocence....given the same facts.

^THIS^ is plain fact. Lefties have said this and there are 100s of links.

Now....that said....isn't Trump making the same argument that, say, a black defendant would argue if he had a white judge or jury?

I can provide countless links of liberals saying this....that white judges and jurors aren't fair to black defendants. Overwhelming evidence of this being claimed.

And libs....well....they believe it.

I don't. Let's see these "countless links". Or does "countless" mean "zero"?

So....how can they then blame Trump for thinking his judge might be racially biased towards him???

Sooo...... what the fuck does the ethnicity of a judge (from Indiana) have to do with whether a business was running a fraud operation or not?

A) Are you serious? How many links do you want on the unfairness of white juries to black defendants? You want Washington Post, NY Times, SCOTUS or college professors???

B) If it doesn't matter....then why the fuck would a juror or judges white skin matter on whether Jerome murdered someone or not?

Congratulations....you've stumbled upon liberal hypocrisy.

So I was right --- "countless" does mean "zero".

Pogo....so sad.....there's hundreds. I'll start with CNN and Washington Post

Supreme Court's ruling on excluding blacks from juries fixes a racial wrong - CNN.com

How big of a difference does an all-white jury make? A leading expert explains.

You actually think that "Mexican" is a race?

From you own first link:

>> It ruled that prosecutors purposefully kept African-Americans off an all-white jury that sentenced a black man to death. <<​

--- you actually don't know the difference between a federal judge and a "jury of one's peers"?

From your own second link:

>> With the Supreme Court's Monday decision to make way for a new trial in a case involving a black man on death row for killing an elderly white woman, heard by an all-white Georgia jury which prosecutors intentionally formed.. <<​

What do you think "Hispanic" refers to when grouped with white and black on an application form? ... or are you suggesting that Trump's use of the word Mexican in describing the judge is in fact NOT racist at all, and therefore all this attempt to try label Trump as racist is inaccurate as nothing more than political spin?

OK. Then counter it.

Lefties have stated for a long time that a black defendant can't get a fair shake from a white judge and/or jury. That blacks on the jury would somehow give them a better chance.

So....they're saying whites would be bias towards guilt....as well as blacks would be bias towards innocence....given the same facts.

Now....that said....isn't Trump making the same argument that, say, a black defendant would argue if he had a white judge or jury?

No.

Stupid argument. Different circumstances. You have a mental block that prevents you from understanding these things.

PC is a one-way street, only.

Skin color only matters when the Regressive Left can leverage it, only.

Always. Period.

OK. Then counter it.

No.

Stupid argument. Different circumstances. You have a mental block that prevents you from understanding these things.

So in other words.....you can't counter it. You admit you have no counter argument.

White Trump thinks a Hispanic judge will be biased.
Black defendant thinks a white judge or jury may be biased.

Same thing.

OK. Then counter it.

No.

So in other words.....you can't counter it. You admit you have no counter argument.

Same thing.

There is no counter. Your premise is flawed. What Trump said and what some defendants have claimed in previous trials are not the same thing.

You idiots try this with everything that ever happens. It's fucking boring and stupid.

Trump has even walked back his comments. Ya dumb shit.

I don't. Let's see these "countless links". Or does "countless" mean "zero"?

Sooo...... what the fuck does the ethnicity of a judge (from Indiana) have to do with whether a business was running a fraud operation or not?

A) Are you serious? How many links do you want on the unfairness of white juries to black defendants? You want Washington Post, NY Times, SCOTUS or college professors???

B) If it doesn't matter....then why the fuck would a juror or judges white skin matter on whether Jerome murdered someone or not?

Congratulations....you've stumbled upon liberal hypocrisy.

So I was right --- "countless" does mean "zero".

Pogo....so sad.....there's hundreds. I'll start with CNN and Washington Post

Supreme Court's ruling on excluding blacks from juries fixes a racial wrong - CNN.com

How big of a difference does an all-white jury make? A leading expert explains.

You actually think that "Mexican" is a race?

From you own first link:

>> It ruled that prosecutors purposefully kept African-Americans off an all-white jury that sentenced a black man to death. <<​

--- you actually don't know the difference between a federal judge and a "jury of one's peers"?

From your own second link:

>> With the Supreme Court's Monday decision to make way for a new trial in a case involving a black man on death row for killing an elderly white woman, heard by an all-white Georgia jury which prosecutors intentionally formed.. <<​

What do you think "Hispanic" refers to when grouped with white and black on an application form? ... or are you suggesting that Trump's use of the word Mexican in describing the judge is in fact NOT racist at all, and therefore all this attempt to try label Trump as racist is inaccurate as nothing more than political spin?

"Mexican" isn't a race. It's a political term.
Rump may be a racist but this isn't evidence of it. It's more evidence of being a bigot, and much more to the point, evidence of being a demagogue asshole who traffics in emotional blusterfluff in lieu of intellect, since the dimmest wits can see that whether one's parents came from Mexico (or came out of their wherever) has no bearing whatsoever on whether a particular fraud case has a legal standing.

-- Which is not to say that he doesn't have intellect, but to say he doesn't think the people he's talking to do, and that they'll be intellectually shallow enough to buy it. And that's supreme arrogance.

As for those forms, I don't know or care where they're going. I have always refused to check those boxes anyway. I don't believe in labels.

Always. Period.

"Skin color"?? Where did anyone even mention "skin color"?

Are you prejudiced against Orange-Americans?

Always. Period.

Uh, here in America, Hispanic/Latino skin color is usually referred to as "brown".

Much of my family would qualify, for example.

So are you being transparently obtuse, or do you really not know that?

Always. Period.

Uh, here in America, Hispanic/Latino skin color is usually referred to as "brown".

Are you being transparently illiterate? The question was, and I quote myself, "WHERE did anyone even MENTION skin color?"
Where exactly do you see "brown" except in your own strawman?

We sit, and we wait.....
impatient.gif

I know the OP tried to go there but that's already been debunked as a false comparison fallacy. Far as I know not even Rump said "brown".

Btw are you suggesting all Hispanics/Latinos are "brown"?

:dig:

Always. Period.

Are you being transparently illiterate? The question was, and I quote myself, "WHERE did anyone even MENTION skin color?"
Where exactly do you see "brown" except in your own strawman? Far as I know not even Rump said "brown".

We sit, and we wait.....
impatient.gif

So you were being obtuse.

You didn't like my point, so you went obtuse.

No problem. I get that from wingers on both ends pretty consistently.

OK. Then counter it.

No.

Same thing.

No Stupid, not the same thing on multiple levels.

You're trying to compare "Hispanic" (ethnicity) to "black/white (race), while trying to sneak by the fact that Rump didn't say "Hispanic" -- he said "Mexican"-- which is a nationality, a political term. So that comparison is full of shit, strike one.

Then you're trying to compare "a judge" with "a jury", tried to sneak that one by too. Never mentioned that a jury is defined as "one's peers". Strike two.

Finally you ignored both of YOUR OWN LINKS that cited case histories where said juries (NOT JUDGES--- JURIES) were intentionally manipulated to exclude the defendant's peers. Which would have nullified your point even if you were comparing juries and juries instead of apples and orangutans.

Strike three, you're out.

Always. Period.

Where exactly do you see "brown" except in your own strawman? Far as I know not even Rump said "brown".

We sit, and we wait.....
impatient.gif

So you don't have the ko-honies to admit you created a strawman and got called on it. You tried to make it about skin color. Not even Rump did that, and he's fucking Orange.

The fact that the Hispanic judge belongs to a race based organization is an indication that he might be biased against the defendant who advocates building a wall to keep illegal Hispanics out of the Country The judge should bow out gracefully and recuse himself.

Always. Period.

We sit, and we wait.....
impatient.gif

So you don't have the ko-honies to admit you created a strawman and got called on it.
Look at the title of the thread. Go ahead, look at it.

"white" "black" "Hispanic" -- those terms refer to race.

The term I used, and about which you're so offended -- "skin color" -- refers to race.

I can't make it any simpler or more obvious than that, regardless of how obtuse you are (or try to be).

We sit, and we wait.....
impatient.gif

So you don't have the ko-honies to admit you created a strawman and got called on it.

The term I used, and about which you're so offended -- "skin color" -- refers to race.

I can't make it any simpler or more obvious than that, regardless of how obtuse you are (or try to be).

:lol: Now you're trying to rewrite your own post?

Roll tape.

Always. Period.

Are you saying the OP is the "regressive left"? Is that it?

paint-corner.jpg

:popcorn:

You is busted. Own it.

Btw you never answered about the idea that "all Hispanic/Latinos are brown".

Again ---- "Hispanic" is not a race:

His·pan·ic
hiˈspanik/
adjective
adjective: Hispanic
  1. 1.
    of or relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America.
    • of or relating to Spanish-speaking people or their culture, especially in the US.
noun
noun: Hispanic; plural noun: Hispanics
  1. 1.
    a Spanish-speaking person living in the US, especially one of Latin American descent.
"Latino" could include Portuguese, French and arguably, Papiamento.

But the fact remains, Rump didn't use the word "Hispanic" or "Latino" --- he said "Mexican".

The title of the OP is fucked up in myriad ways, as is the OP itself. I already blew that up. Taking "Mexican" to "Hispanic" is an illogical leap, as is taking either one to "brown". Unless someone is going to try to advance the theory that Rump wants the judge removed because he's "brown"? I look forward to that.

Last edited:

We sit, and we wait.....
impatient.gif

:lol: Now you're trying to rewrite your own post?

Roll tape.

Always. Period.

Are you saying the OP is the "regressive left"? Is that it?

paint-corner.jpg

You is busted. Own it.

Btw you never answered about the idea that "all Hispanic/Latinos are brown".
Your lovely graphics and self-awarded victories aside, I'm afraid I don't know what your point is.

"Are all Hispanic/Latinos brown?" -- uh, I guess so, I don't know.

I was referring to the Regressive Left, not the OP.

Would you like to point out precisely how I'm "busted"?

Maybe you could just make a point, as I did, and stop playing games.

Are you capable of that?

Forum List

Back