🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So...white jury isn't fair to black defendant; But Hispanic is fair to Trump???

Are you being transparently illiterate? The question was, and I quote myself, "WHERE did anyone even MENTION skin color?"
Where exactly do you see "brown" except in your own strawman? Far as I know not even Rump said "brown".

We sit, and we wait.....
impatient.gif

Btw are you suggesting all Hispanics/Latinos are "brown"?

:dig:
So you were being obtuse.

You didn't like my point, so you went obtuse.

No problem. I get that from wingers on both ends pretty consistently.

So you don't have the ko-honies to admit you created a strawman and got called on it.
Look at the title of the thread. Go ahead, look at it.

"white" "black" "Hispanic" -- those terms refer to race.

The term I used, and about which you're so offended -- "skin color" -- refers to race.

I can't make it any simpler or more obvious than that, regardless of how obtuse you are (or try to be).

:lol: Now you're trying to rewrite your own post?

Roll tape.

PC is a one-way street, only.

Skin color only matters when the Regressive Left can leverage it, only.

Always. Period.

Are you saying the OP is the "regressive left"? Is that it?

paint-corner.jpg

:popcorn:

You is busted. Own it.

Btw you never answered about the idea that "all Hispanic/Latinos are brown".
Your lovely graphics and self-awarded victories aside, I'm afraid I don't know what your point is.

"Are all Hispanic/Latinos brown?" -- uh, I guess so, I don't know.

I was referring to the Regressive Left, not the OP.

Would you like to point out precisely how I'm "busted"?

Maybe you could just make a point, as I did, and stop playing games.

Are you capable of that?

I uh, just did. You tried to introduce skin color on the part of, quote, the "Regressive Left", where such a citation did not exist.

I then challenged you to show where exactly this "Regressive Left" did any such thing.

You had no response except a strawman that would have us believe that "Hispanics are brown", which is not only not a point anybody made, but not even the term Rump used in the first place. His point never was that the judge's parents could speak Spanish. That's absurd.

You're like floating in open water here.

Btw I've known many Hispanics that are "white", "black" or even "red". But again, not the issue you tried to contrive out of literally nothing.

Busto.

So you were being obtuse.

You didn't like my point, so you went obtuse.

No problem. I get that from wingers on both ends pretty consistently.

So you don't have the ko-honies to admit you created a strawman and got called on it.

The term I used, and about which you're so offended -- "skin color" -- refers to race.

I can't make it any simpler or more obvious than that, regardless of how obtuse you are (or try to be).

Roll tape.

Always. Period.

paint-corner.jpg

You is busted. Own it.

Your lovely graphics and self-awarded victories aside, I'm afraid I don't know what your point is.

Are you capable of that?

I uh, just did. You tried to introduce skin color on the part of, quote, the "Regressive Left", where such a citation did not exist.

I then challenged you to show where exactly this "Regressive Left" did any such thing.

You had no response except a strawman that would have us believe that "Hispanics are brown", which is not only not a point anybody made, but not even the term Rump used in the first place. His point never was that the judge's parents could speak Spanish. That's absurd.

Btw I've known many Hispanics that are "white", "black" or even "red". But again, not the issue you tried to contrive out of literally nothing.

Busto.
Yes, the Regressive Left is consumed by skin color and leverages it at absolutely every last opportunity for political gain.

Obviously.

I can understand how someone like you would not like that statement. I don't care.

Is that all this is about?

Roll tape.

Always. Period.

paint-corner.jpg

You is busted. Own it.

Are you capable of that?

Busto.
Yes, the Regressive Left is consumed by skin color and leverages it at absolutely every last opportunity for political gain.

Obviously.

I can understand how someone like you would not like that statement. I don't care.

You were challenged to prove you didn't pull that out of your ass, and you failed that challenge.

But that's not what this is about.
This is about the fact that you were busted and can't admit it.

AGAIN -- I challenged you to show where this "Regressive Left" did what you said they did.
You had no answer.

That's a Zero.

Roll tape.

Always. Period.

paint-corner.jpg

You is busted. Own it.

Are you capable of that?

Busto.

Obviously.

You were challenged to prove you didn't pull that out of your ass, and you failed that challenge.

But that's not what this is about.
This is about the fact that you were busted and can't admit it.
I was challenged to prove I didn't pull what "out of my ass"?

Come on. Communicate like an adult. Make some sense.

I've now made my point multiple times, and you keep saying "busted".

See what I mean? Can't admit your own negligence.

Some wags would have just retreated and hope it blows over. Not you though. You keep bumping what's already on the record for all the world to see.

Some wags would have just retreated and hope it blows over. Not you though. You keep bumping what's already on the record for all the world to see.

Well, I tried.

You folks get very upset over the term "Regressive Left", and you go full drama queen whenever I use it.

Problem is, I got it from an honest liberal, Bill Maher.

Too bad.

Well, I tried.

You folks get very upset over the term "Regressive Left", and you go full drama queen whenever I use it.

Too bad.

Once AGAIN -- there is no "Bill Maher" here. Nor is there any reference to "skin color" other than the erroneous false dichotomy in the OP (which was already disassembled) until your own strawman, which you were challenged to show was real, and CANNOT. Because it does not exist.

And that's what you STILL can't admit.

Well, I tried.

Too bad.

Once AGAIN -- there is no "Bill Maher" here. Nor is there any reference to "skin color" other than the erroneous false dichotomy in the OP (which was already disassembled) until your own strawman, which you were challenged to show was real, and CANNOT. Because it does not exist.

I already covered this as clearly and simply as I could.

The thread is about race. Skin color is about race.

The Regressive Left are consumed by both.

I've explained this twice now, and you're still humping my leg.

Well, I tried.

Too bad.

This is in no way any kind of rocket surgery.

You began with this:

Always. Period.

And as demonstrated, the only entities to "leverage skin color", or even MENTION it, have been you with the Strawman above, and the OP. *BOTH* of which usages have been completely discredited. As noted, not even Donald Rump mentioned "skin color". This is your obsession, own it.

"Period".

You lose.

Well, I tried.

Too bad.

This is in no way any kind of rocket surgery.

You began with this:

Always. Period.

And as demonstrated, the only entities to "leverage skin color", or even MENTION it, have been you with the Strawman above, and the OP. *BOTH* of which usages have been completely discredited. As noted, not even Donald Rump mentioned "skin color". This is your obsession, own it.

"Period".

You lose.
"You lose"? Seriously, how old are you?

And indeed, I quoted the OP''s general comment and also made a general comment about the Regressive Left. It's how you are. It's who you are.

Again, I can understand why someone like you would be so offended.

And again, last time, I don't care. My point remains, your temper tantrum notwithstanding.

"So...white jury isn't fair to black defendant; But Hispanic is fair to Trump"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

You also further confirm the fact you're an ignorant putz.

Conservative and stupid clearly go together.

In both examples the claim is that the ethnic divide makes the jury or judge unable to be fair and impartial to the defendant.

You lefties DO have a long history of claiming the former, but suddenly when the exact same logic is applied to a situation with a brown judge and a white defendant, you lefties suddenly realize that it is "racist".

THe comparison is valid.

You lefties need to explain what the difference is, other than partisan advantage.

In both examples the claim is that the ethnic divide makes the jury or judge unable to be fair and impartial to the defendant.

You lefties DO have a long history of claiming the former, but suddenly when the exact same logic is applied to a situation with a brown judge and a white defendant, you lefties suddenly realize that it is "racist".

THe comparison is valid.

You lefties need to explain what the difference is, other than partisan advantage.
Dammit! I've already told you!

PC is a one way street only!

AAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!

:rock:

I can provide countless links of liberals saying this....that white judges and jurors aren't fair to black defendants. Overwhelming evidence of this being claimed.

And libs....well....they believe it.

So....how can they then blame Trump for thinking his judge might be racially biased towards him???

Is this epic hypocrisy on the left? Or....are ONLY white judges and jurors capable of being biased??? One of the two must be true.

did trump claim the judge might be racially biased against him....... i don't think so....

Nope. He said he thought the judge is "Mexican", and that "that's fine". Which does invite the question, if it's "fine" ---- then why did he bring it up? What's its relevance to the standing of a fraud suit? Aye, there's the rub.

for political reasons..............????

On the judge's part?

That would require some kind of evidence. "His parents back in Indiana were Mexican" is way too much of a leap. By that same logic, Rump is German, therefore he's a Nazi. It's the same thought process.

So no, I mean for logical reasons.

"By that same logic, Rump is German, therefore he's a Nazi. It's the same thought process."

I didn't know ALL Germans and descendants of ALL Germans were Nazi's. You are absolutely brilliant with your logic and thought process.

"You lose"? Seriously, how old are you?

You tell me -- you're the one who keeps Pee Wee Hermanning after being proved wrong.

And indeed, I quoted the OP''s general comment and also made a general comment about the Regressive Left. It's how you are. It's who you are.

--- And I challenged you to show where anyone did that. And you didn't, because you can't, because it does not exist.
We did this 52 times and you can't just admit it.

Again, I can understand why someone like you would be so offended.

Considering the depth of the River DeNial you're in, I doubt it.

And again, last time, I don't care. My point remains, your temper tantrum notwithstanding.

Obviously you do care, if only to Peewee Herman the last word. And yes, your point remains debunked, like it or lump it.

I can provide countless links of liberals saying this....that white judges and jurors aren't fair to black defendants. Overwhelming evidence of this being claimed.

So....how can they then blame Trump for thinking his judge might be racially biased towards him???

Is this epic hypocrisy on the left? Or....are ONLY white judges and jurors capable of being biased??? One of the two must be true.

did trump claim the judge might be racially biased against him....... i don't think so....

Nope. He said he thought the judge is "Mexican", and that "that's fine". Which does invite the question, if it's "fine" ---- then why did he bring it up? What's its relevance to the standing of a fraud suit? Aye, there's the rub.

for political reasons..............????

On the judge's part?

That would require some kind of evidence. "His parents back in Indiana were Mexican" is way too much of a leap. By that same logic, Rump is German, therefore he's a Nazi. It's the same thought process.

So no, I mean for logical reasons.

"By that same logic, Rump is German, therefore he's a Nazi. It's the same thought process."

I didn't know ALL Germans and descendants of ALL Germans were Nazi's. You are absolutely brilliant with your logic and thought process.

No shit Sherlock. It's a demonstration of why that logic doesn't work.

Duh?

Still humping my leg.

Try to calm down and tell me what this means: "And I challenged you to show where anyone did that. And you didn't, because you can't, because it does not exist."

Challenged to show where anyone did what? And you think I can't because what does not exist?

You're not claiming the Regressive Left is not consumed by skin color, are you?

THe comparison is valid.

AAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!

I know.

I just like pretending that CLayton is serious, and actually asking him to explain his claims of Logical Fallacies, when I know that he cannot.

Because what he is claiming is utter nonsense.

THe comparison is valid.

AAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!

I know.

I just like pretending that CLayton is serious, and actually asking him to explain his claims of Logical Fallacies, when I know that he cannot.

Because what he is claiming is utter nonsense.
That's his schtick, it's how he avoids normal conversation.

Waste of time, I've tried.

[salivating] Once again, that OP premise is a strawman. His own links, when he finally furnished them, demonstrated not one but both cases where juries ---- not judges, juries, which is defined as a group of "one's peers" --- were deliberately engineered to exclude one's peers. I already demonstrated that. And even in that case they would be cultural peers, which clearly doesn't apply to a judge from Indiana.

Not that it has any comparator value here anyway, since he's trying to conflate "judge" with "jury", not to mention "race" with "Hispanic" --- about which more in the next quote.

Already demonstrated above as a Strawman, but NOBODY --until Peewee Herman above here --- brought up the judge as "Brown". Not even Donald Rump called him "brown", nor did he call himself "white". This strawman has no basis at all. Mac tried to insert it and got busted from here to Honolulu.

So no, the comparison is not at all "valid". Rump didn't bring up a "race". Not only is "Hispanic" not a race, nor is it equivalent to "brown" -- it isn't even the word Rump used. He said "Mexican". That's a nationality.

But it's interesting who's so obsessed with bringing skin color into an event where not even Donald Rump made reference to it.

Holy shit the density is deep in this thread.

I think you are pretending that there is not "countless" mounds documented evidence of whites using the legal system to railroad Blacks. Basically your employing your favorite tactic of false equivalency.

Forum List

Back