🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So who watched the Democratic Convention ..

I watched Bill lie through his teeth last night and avoid discussing all the women he's banged and the STD's he's given Hillary over the years.

This week will not be a good week for The Donald.

Just as last week was not a good week for Hillary.

I watched Bill lie through his teeth last night and avoid discussing all the women he's banged and the STD's he's given Hillary over the years.
I doubt Hillary has caught anything from Bill. Not because Bill does not have it. But because Hillary cut him off (no pun intended) decades ago.

I doubt Hillary has caught anything from Bill. Not because Bill does not have it. But because Hillary cut him off (no pun intended) decades ago.

If I were a woman I could not imagine having sex with that pig after all the women he's been with. ewwww

hell, I didnt watch either.

considering all the people who didnt watch and the dems out paced the tards 25 % must mean the tards really SUCK.

but we knew dat ...

Which of your favorite candidates have made their sex lives a topic for discussion at their party's national convention?

Which of your favorite candidates have made their sex lives a topic for discussion at their party's national convention?

Which of your candidates husbands banged interns in the White House then lied to the American people about it on national tv? OH SNAP!!!

Which of your candidates husbands banged interns in the White House then lied to the American people about it on national tv? OH SNAP!!!

The 'Big Dog' (with shaky hands/weak voice, probably due to Parkinsons or AIDS/or both) last night sounded for a moment like he actually respected his wife. Unfortunately, his actions have nixed that point! Next..........

The 'Big Dog' (with shaky hands/weak voice, probably due to Parkinsons or AIDS/or both) last night sounded for a moment like he actually respected his wife. Unfortunately, his actions have nixed that point! Next..........

Lets be honest Bill knocked it out of the park it was a brilliant 'performance', sadly it wasn't a true story. The FACTS are in violent conflict with the fairy tale he told last night.

Forum List

Back