So who won last night's GOP debate in Milwaukee?

Who won the GOP debate?

• DeSantis

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Ramaswamy

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Scott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pence

• Christie

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Haley

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Hutchinson

• Burgum

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
I can't stand Trump. But not showing up doesn't make him a pussy. No one in their right mind would've showed up to that debate if they were leading by 50 points.
The platform Trump used allowed him to talk about issues, uninterrupted and without arguments and mud slinging.
He's a pussy, because he refused to face the music!

Just a realist, BackDoor, who can distinguish evidence-based indictments from airy-fairy smears.
No you can’t Shitlips. You buy the crap being peddled by scum like Jerk Smith and Bragg and Fani.

You couldn’t get much less discerning. But you retain a firm grasp on your vapid imbecility and gullibility.

Top three right now

DeSantis
Ramaswamy
Pence
I think that Ramaswamy is too annoying to be elected. His voice is annoying and he talks over others....meaning he doesn't believe what he has said to be substantial enough to stand on its own.

Pence is good in debates. He is confident and knowledgeable about the things he says. He isn't apologetic with his convictions...and accusations for his holding of them are laughed at by him...because he DOES know what he is talking about and why. It's not propaganda.
Trump is the leader at the moment though.
BUT
That doesn't mean that he will get the nomination. Trump has always been a marginal Republican and more of a RINO. He might not get the nomination by the Republicans because of a disagreement in policy.

My opinion is that some improved their position while others stayed where they were. A couple fell.
DeSantis answers were all great but his demeanor was a bit tight and not relaxed enough.
Ramaswamy had moments but also stuck his foot in his mouth and had to argue too much. His youth shows.
Haley rose herself up the ladder. She got to show she’s more than foreign affairs. Solid answers. I’ll watch her more.
Pence attempts to show humility until it doesn’t work. He would be a good president because his policies would be more in line with Trump’s.
Christie had good answers but his TDS turns me off. He isn’t clean yet he attacks Trump.
Scott had great answers. I don’t think he can win the general election. He sometimes does goofy things on stage.
Burgum did well. Strong answers. Just not motivating enough. But he improved his position.
Hutchinson had some dumb ideas. But he also improved as well.

Personally, I think Trump won. Like the quote from the 1983 movie "WarGames", the only winning move is not to play.

How Trump Won The Debate He Shunned​

"As Republican presidential hopefuls duked it out onstage in the first GOP debate, Donald Trump and his allies embarked on a different strategy: Wage a social media war.

Instead of flying into Milwaukee to let his rivals take shots at the king, Trump opted for a more hospitable option: a Tucker Carlson interview aired on X, formerly known as Twitter. The intention was far from ambiguous. The former President relishes upstaging and outshining his adversaries, and siphoning away an audience for one of the biggest early events of the election epitomized a Trumpian tactic. It would serve to humiliate not only the other candidates running for the GOP nomination, but Fox News, the once-friendly network that has since turned against him."

How Trump Won the Debate he Shunned
President Trump won the debate. He is is the only real president America has had since 2016.

So, no one has been able to contrive even a single indictment or impeachable charge against the President, while Trump will face a jury of his peers in multiple litigations.

Angry Trumpers can blow gas, of course, but substantiated charges are quite a different matter,
LOL And all they've given you Bidenfluffers is the particularly lame chant of NO EVIDENCE

That’s a good confession. Thanks for sharing it. You really never do offer anything.
I was referring to you, Senator Blutarsky.
Every legitimate pundit has said Ron was a meek little mouse last night. Comes away as even more unlikeable. Donors likely to shun him completely now.

Deal with it.

I know. But you’re an asshole, so it doesn’t matter who you were referring to, JerkOffWithNoBrains. 👍

“Legitimate pundit.” Good God. You’re a clueless asshole. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
These aren't even good insults.
Jesus, deny, deny, deny.
You may as well be a fucking parrot...but that's an insult to parrots. :)

These aren't even good insults.
A tool like you can never know.
Jesus, deny, deny, deny.
I deny your false claims. So what? That’s all your false claims require.
You may as well be a fucking parrot...but that's an insult to parrots.
Your parroting of mindless libtard notions isn’t exactly a thing anybody should aspire to emulate. Try being factually correct sometime. It would help you enormously.

A tool like you can never know.

I deny your false claims. So what? That’s all your false claims require.

Your parroting of mindless libtard notions isn’t exactly a thing anybody should aspire to emulate. Try being factually correct sometime. It would help you enormously.
I haven't seen a factual post from you yet on this board. You're just another alt-right parrot repeating what his media masters tell him to.
So do me a favor and go beg for crackers from someone else.

Be honest. You didn't really watch the debate last night, did you? :)

I haven't seen a factual post from you yet on this board.
You won’t ever see what you refuse to look for. Plus, you don’t recognize such things anyway. You’re quite a moron.
You're just another alt-right parrot repeating what his media masters tell him to.

False. Mere projection from you. Not even ironic. Just you being dishonest. Ho hum.
So do me a favor and go beg for crackers from someone else.
Go suck another bag of diseased dicks.
Be honest.

Unlike you, I am honest.
You didn't really watch the debate last night, did you?
Of course I did. That’s how I can discuss it without assuming that some pundits know what they are saying.

You’re a clump of shit. If IQ points were dynamite, you couldn’t even blow your own nose.

Let's be blunt.

The 2016 debates were -

Trump acting like a petulent child at the first one.
Trump refusing to show up to the second one.
Trump stewing like a punished child at the third one when they turned off his mike.
Childish whining?

Let's be blunt.

The 2016 debates were -

Trump acting like a petulent child at the first one.
Trump refusing to show up to the second one.
Trump stewing like a punished child at the third one when they turned off his mike.
Speaking of the second 2016 Presidential debate, here is the moment the election turned for Trump. This was as devastating a knockout punch as anything Mike Tyson ever threw. Hillary knew it, the studio audience knew it, the leftwing moderators knew it. That's why the gay guy angrily scolded the audience for reacting. It was beautiful.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back