🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So why did Ray Rice's victim MARRY her attacker a month later?

Abusive males are a manipulative lot.

My wife's ex husband beat her several times before she left him.

He remarried three times. Each time we would get a call from the women prior to the weddings asking if he was abusive. They were all warned, and married him anyway only to be beaten.

Some people refuse to accept the truth.

Lastly, change the participants in the elevator to Michael Samms and a male lover. Would Samms be tossed out of the NFL for defending himself? I doubt it. In a world that says it strives for equality, this seems hypocritical at best.

Why the double standard?

The truth is if he had merely slapped her, as bad as that would have been a reasonable person could have said okay they were both drunk she slapped him, he slapped her, is there a pattern here?No then fine him for simple for battery and move.

But that is NOT what happened here, he knocked her out cold, THEN drug her around the hotel lobby.

He remarried three times. Each time we would get a call from the women prior to the weddings asking if he was abusive. They were all warned, and married him anyway only to be beaten.

Lastly, change the participants in the elevator to Michael Samms and a male lover. Would Samms be tossed out of the NFL for defending himself? I doubt it. In a world that says it strives for equality, this seems hypocritical at best.

Why the double standard?

The truth is if he had merely slapped her, as bad as that would have been a reasonable person could have said okay they were both drunk she slapped him, he slapped her, is there a pattern here?No then fine him for simple for battery and move.

But that is NOT what happened here, he knocked her out cold, THEN drug her around the hotel lobby.

Still, change the participants and people simply shrug it off.

I truly feel sorry for her, she probably thinks he will really change. Possible but unlikely.

Who wins in a Mike Tyson/Rice heavyweight fight?

Why the double standard?

I truly feel sorry for her, she probably thinks he will really change. Possible but unlikely.

Hmmm tough one a bitch who bites versus a bitch who hits women.

Why the double standard?

Hmmm tough one a bitch who bites versus a bitch who hits women.

Both hit women, only one bites

[
Ah...time to blame the victim.

Damn right i blame the victim. Battered women should leave the man but they seldom do. "But - he's my meal ticket. If i leave him i'll have to get a job".
You are an awesome example of today's conservatives.

He IS stupid, but surely you agree a woman should leave a man when he punches her unconscious.
Yes, she should. But claiming she's staying with him because he's a meal ticket is just nasty. Most battered women (and men) have mental issues.

In the video it appears he spit on her and punched her twice. That's battered.
I would only disagree and say emotional issues more than mental issues.

People think love can bring about change. Sometimes it does but its not an easy path to take.

There is no reasoning behind women seeking out and staying with abusers. No matter how badly beaten these women will defend their abusers. The uninvolved can say it's the money but it's really not.

I guarantee you she'll NEVER get another 'professional Black athletic' even remotely interested in her.....ever.
'Damaged Goods'
She's already lined up 'Crump' and Sharpton to try to get as much money as she can in the settlement.

[
Ah...time to blame the victim.

Damn right i blame the victim. Battered women should leave the man but they seldom do. "But - he's my meal ticket. If i leave him i'll have to get a job".
You're a disgusting, useless waste of oxygen. The guy knocked her out, dragged her out of the elevator and spit on her. He should be in jail for aggravated assault. But you blame the victim simply (simple is all you know) because she didn't leave him. Battered spouses are often manipulated by their abusers and have their own psychological issues that make them susceptible to such manipulation. They often feel trapped, scared, and alone with (in their minds) no place else to go. So they stay. Sometimes they pay with their lives. And assholes like you continue to blame them and act as if you know everything about them and have all the answers. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that you have beaten women in your life. Go fuck yourself post haste. :fu:

[

And then she married him!!! HAHAHA. Do you have any idea how foolish you are.?

[

You remind me of some bad mobster movie

"after you marry 'em , it's no one elses business if you hit 'em"

Good God

Her being stupid does not remove his criminal culpability.

You're a disgusting, useless waste of oxygen. The guy knocked her out, dragged her out of the elevator and spit on her. He should be in jail for aggravated assault. But you blame the victim simply (simple is all you know) because she didn't leave him.

Yup - that's exactly what i do. When a woman marries a guy who slugs her, then i say hell with the "victim". That's common sense, you idiot.

Maybe she loves him. But the masses will call her a whore and golddigger because we a smear society and thats what we do.

Well - it's obvious she is a gold-digger and whore. Everyone knows she stuck with the guy because he's rich.

Or because she's fucking scared.

Women are more likely to get killed when they break off a relationship than at any other time...

[

You remind me of some bad mobster movie

"after you marry 'em , it's no one elses business if you hit 'em"

I never said that. But clearly after he knocked her out, she should have called off the wedding, fercrissakes!!! That's sensible isn't it.?

Well - it's obvious she is a gold-digger and whore. Everyone knows she stuck with the guy because he's rich.

Women are more likely to get killed when they break off a relationship than at any other time...

BS. You're making crap up again. You liberals are insane to claim women have no choice but to marry a guy who beats them!!!

What women should do is carry a gun and protect themselves. But women don't like to fight. They're idiots.

BS. You're making crap up again. You liberals are insane to claim women have no choice but to marry a guy who beats them!!!

What women should do is carry a gun and protect themselves. But women don't like to fight. They're idiots.

well, really what they should do is avoid black men.

I'm not a liberal, you fucking idiot.

Or anyone else who is likely to take steroids.

Or anyone else who is likely to take steroids.

and why wouldn't they anyway? anger issues and small penises. Seems like a real lady's man.

Forum List

Back