🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So why did Ray Rice's victim MARRY her attacker a month later?

The media is making a fool of itself again. Men and women fight all the time and everybody knows it. Rice is yet another victim in a media political correctness crusade.

Interesting to note that assault charges were originally filed against the woman janay palmer ( now Janay Rice) also. The video clearly shows she charged him!! But charges against her were dropped apparently because she's "just a woman". !! HAHAHA. This whole issue is a joke. Here's a timeline for the story.

A complete timeline of the Ray Rice assault case - SBNation.com
Ah...time to blame the victim.

Shootspeeders is a moron, but I don't consider her the victim, being that she charged him. I'm not saying what rice did was legitimate self defense. He's a piece of trash. He's worse than her, but she's no angel either.

Well, after all this was a lottery for her. He had to get married, for her to "apologize" for getting knocked down unconscious by him. Thats their moral.

What about this society?

Did it get to that point where people stopped giving a shit?

Where are your moral values?

This is one of the very few times you need to come out and say "this is wrong", but WHERE ARE YOU?

He almost killed a human being, and he didnt even got worried. Watch his actions after he knocked her down. He didnt even care she was laying on the floor like that.

I think they should have shot him...

She proved she could take a punch.
She passed the test.

If by "could take a punch" you meant "got knocked the fuck out" yep.

To me taking a punch means you keep on fighting. old girl definitely had the fight knocked out of her that night.

Maybe we're looking at this wrong since they ARE married now. Maybe Ray was doing the noble thing and saving her many future body blows by knocking her the fuck out right away , surely she'll remember that the next time "she deserves it" and wont anger her master again?

Jesus............

Maybe she likes the NFL wives lifestyle.
Now with no new money coming in I wonder how long this marriage lasts?

I believe she married him because she is seeng the dollar signs she could mak. Ray himself got married immediately after the incident because his lawyer probably told him that she wont have to testify against him in court if they are married, so for him it was about the dollar signs, but also about staying out of jail.

This was a marriage of convenience, not love.

Shootspeeders is a moron, but I don't consider her the victim, being that she charged him. I'm not saying what rice did was legitimate self defense. He's a piece of trash. He's worse than her, but she's no angel either.

Shootspeeders is beyond moron. The fool has made an art form out of stupidity.

I believe she married him because she is seeng the dollar signs she could mak. .

Well of course that's true. If ray was poor she'd never have married him and would probably be suing the hotel or wherever this incident occurred.

W

He almost killed a human being, and he didnt even got worried. Watch his actions after he knocked her down. He didnt even care she was laying on the floor like that.

That's the way people are. If you were speeding or DUI and hit someone, you wouldn't give a damn either.

[

Damn right i blame the victim. Battered women should leave the man but they seldom do. "But - he's my meal ticket. If i leave him i'll have to get a job".
You are an awesome example of today's conservatives.

He IS stupid, but surely you agree a woman should leave a man when he punches her unconscious.
Yes they should. But so many do not.....and one cannot help but wonder at what sad lack of self-esteem keeps them from leaving.

[

Damn right i blame the victim. Battered women should leave the man but they seldom do. "But - he's my meal ticket. If i leave him i'll have to get a job".
You are an awesome example of today's conservatives.

He IS stupid, but surely you agree a woman should leave a man when he punches her unconscious.
Yes they should. But so many do not.....and one cannot help but wonder at what sad lack of self-esteem keeps them from leaving.

Probably the same that makes one lie about what they are :dunno:

Abusive males are a manipulative lot.

My wife's ex husband beat her several times before she left him.

He remarried three times. Each time we would get a call from the women prior to the weddings asking if he was abusive. They were all warned, and married him anyway only to be beaten.

Some people refuse to accept the truth.

Lastly, change the participants in the elevator to Michael Samms and a male lover. Would Samms be tossed out of the NFL for defending himself? I doubt it. In a world that says it strives for equality, this seems hypocritical at best.

Why the double standard?

No double standard. Sam is a gay male. Presumably he would be hitting another male not a female that is physically weaker than he is. NFL should have banned Rice as soon as they saw the video evidence. He could have simply grabbed and restrained her.

He remarried three times. Each time we would get a call from the women prior to the weddings asking if he was abusive. They were all warned, and married him anyway only to be beaten.

Lastly, change the participants in the elevator to Michael Samms and a male lover. Would Samms be tossed out of the NFL for defending himself? I doubt it. In a world that says it strives for equality, this seems hypocritical at best.

Why the double standard?

No double standard. Sam is a gay male. Presumably he would be hitting another male not a female that is physically weaker than he is. NFL should have banned Rice as soon as they saw the video evidence. He could have simply grabbed and restrained her.

No, you only assume such. A professional athlete will, by definition be a superior physical specimen. You also assume that the other guy is not actually a small man.

[

HAHAHA. You brainless jackass. Her staying has nothing to do with self-esteem. It's all about money. Ray Rice is rich and as long as she stays she gets to live like royalty. Of course now that he's been kicked out of the league, she will likely change her mind.

Like all women, she's a gold-digger.

Why the double standard?

No, you only assume such. A professional athlete will, by definition be a superior physical specimen. You also assume that the other guy is not actually a small man.

I think you missed the part where I said female. Big or small it doesnt matter. A female is a female. You dont hit them when you can simply restrain them.

[

I think you missed the part where I said female. Big or small it doesnt matter. A female is a female. You dont hit them when you can simply restrain them.

So why don't you attack obama for adoring his daddy who was a serial wife-beater.? THINK

[

So why don't you attack obama for adoring his daddy who was a serial wife-beater.? THINK

Because Obama has the right to adore his father. Let me know when your POTUS beats his wife and then you may have a point.

The why boils down to a few reasons, all of them valid unless proven otherwise.

1. She is a serial beating victim and has basically no will left of her own.
2. She is a serial beating victim and is willing to take it for the money
3. They have a weird sado-masochist relationship
4. This is a one time thing that happened when they were both piss drunk.
5. He was a serial beater, but this incident cleaned him up.

Other variations, of course, are not excluded.

[

Because Obama has the right to adore his father. Let me know when your POTUS beats his wife and then you may have a point.

Adoring a wife beater, whether it's your father or anyone else is telling of the person himself.

Forum List

Back