🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So why did Ray Rice's victim MARRY her attacker a month later?

I didn't evade anything. Your question is irrelevant. We are not talking about criminality here, we are talking about two pussies.

You've evaded again. Saying you haven't doesn't make it so. You can look at the moon and call it the sun but just saying it's the sun doesn't make it the sun.

The question isn't irrelevant and you damn well know it's not because I suspect you know exactly why I'm asking it and you don't want to answer because you spot the trap you've put yourself in. You can keep crying like a little girl that you're not evading anything or you can man up and answer a straightforward question that was put to you.

Of course I support stand your ground laws, when used with discretion.

Punching a 16 year old girl is hardly using discretion.

Knocking a woman half your size to the ground cuz she slapped you is hardly using discretion.

You can't have a Stand Your Ground law which allows liberal critics to 2nd guess you by using their inane personal standards. Am I right? That just guts the law. I doubt that you would stand for someone applyng THEIR DISCRETION to your decisions. The standard is clear. If you are attacked then you do not have a duty to retreat and you have a legal and moral right to defend yourself no matter whether some liberal would have run away crying to his mother instead of standing his ground.

When that girl in the restaurant kicked that guy in the nads, he had every right to give her a love tap. Even in terms of a chivalrous code, she's no longer living up to the code of female behavior. Then when she came back, not having learned her lesson and swung at his face, he had every right to knock her through the window. If you came up to him and played the white knight to protect that bitch's honor, then he'd have every right to drop you too. He has a moral right to stand his ground. Everyone does. Running away from a confrontation may be good advice but it makes for bad law. Second guessing decisions is bad form. I'm sure that you didn't like some desk jockey in the Pentagon second guessing your decisions.

Knocking a woman half your size to the ground cuz she slapped you is hardly using discretion.

Hey einstein. She started the fight. Killing her might have been going too far though i'm not even sure of that. But knocking out your attacker is always ok. THINK

You continuously screaming at people to think is akin to Bill Clinton screaming at people to remain faithful, or to Rush Limbaugh yelling at people to eat sensibly.

When I married my wife, she knew what I did for a living, and let me tell you an Army MP, especially an officer , is a take charge person, and I've been more than fights than any ten men should ever be in , and I know how to bring the violence of action, when needed; but my wife has NEVER and will NEVER have to worry about her personal safety around me. She's my wife for God's sakes.....

My old lady just thinks of getting in my face and i take her buns apart. We have a very peaceful marriage.

With any luck, she'll spike your morning oatmeal with crushed glass someday soon...

HAHAHA. You think a super-tuff dood like me eats wimp food like oatmeal. ?? But the crushed glass is fine. I eat that all the time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back