🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So why did Ray Rice's victim MARRY her attacker a month later?

When I married my wife, she knew what I did for a living, and let me tell you an Army MP, especially an officer , is a take charge person, and I've been more than fights than any ten men should ever be in , and I know how to bring the violence of action, when needed; but my wife has NEVER and will NEVER have to worry about her personal safety around me. She's my wife for God's sakes.....

My old lady just thinks of getting in my face and i take her buns apart. We have a very peaceful marriage.

Truth is many women like getting in fights with their man precisely because they know they can't hurt him. It's cathartic. They can whale away as hard as they want and they won't hurt the guy and if they do, they know he won't go to the police and say his wife beat him up. OTOH - a man fighting a woman has to control himself and not go too far. No fun there.

She's gonna take this punk for all he's worth, in a year or six months or so. Love? Whana bet she divorces, sues, and writes a book on abuse?Now, the NFL, they knew what the hell happened, what a surprise they came up with protocols to deal with Domestic abuse a couple of weeks before this incident was public, how funny that is.

When I married my wife, she knew what I did for a living, and let me tell you an Army MP, especially an officer , is a take charge person, and I've been more than fights than any ten men should ever be in , and I know how to bring the violence of action, when needed; but my wife has NEVER and will NEVER have to worry about her personal safety around me. She's my wife for God's sakes.....

My old lady just thinks of getting in my face and i take her buns apart. We have a very peaceful marriage.
Well, I'd love to be around when that happened, I'd tear YOUR buns apart and shove your own head up them.

What kind of pussy justifies hitting a woman.

Well, I'd love to be around when that happened, I'd tear YOUR buns apart and shove your own head up them.

Are you calling this Marine a pussy? Look, chivalry is a two way street, male obligations towards women and female obligations towards men. That is now dead and buried.

Are you calling this Marine a pussy? Look, chivalry is a two way street, male obligations towards women and female obligations towards menw. That is now dead and buried.

No, that dumb bitch got in a ring with the guy, that's a little different than punching your woman in the face b/c she slapped you . Come on...

By the way, and for the record, I've known female MPs that would have took that Marine apart piece of piece.

Truth is many women like getting in fights with their man precisely because they know they can't hurt him. It's cathartic. They can whale away as hard as they want and they won't hurt the guy and if they do, they know he won't go to the police and say his wife beat him up. OTOH - a man fighting a woman has to control himself and not go too far. No fun there.

Look at this chick. She kicks a guy in the balls, she taps her. She comes back a minute later and aims a punch at his face, he punches her and she falls through a plate glass window.

She began the incident by kicking him in the balls and he gets arrested.

Look at this chick. She kicks a guy in the balls, she taps her. She comes back a minute later and aims a punch at his face, he punches her and she falls through a plate glass window.

What a terrible video, plus no context, but yeah that guy is a pussy. Why not just walk away from her?

oh hey look, from you own link

punching a 16-year-old.

yeah, what a giant pussy.

Are you calling this Marine a pussy? Look, chivalry is a two way street, male obligations towards women and female obligations towards menw. That is now dead and buried.

No, that dumb bitch got in a ring with the guy, that's a little different than punching your woman in the face b/c she slapped you . Come on...

By the way, and for the record, I've known female MPs that would have took that Marine apart piece of piece.

Look, this is the world that woman have created. Have you watched any popular TV shows of late? Notice all the women cops getting into fistfights and beating down male suspects?

Women are redesigning what it means to be a woman. Tough kickass babes are the new model, it's the message going out to young girls and young women. They're the physical equal of men.

You're of an older generation, raised by different rules and so was your wife. More power to you. Feminism has created a new world. Chivalry is dead because women wanted it to die, not men.

What a terrible video, plus no context, but yeah that guy is a pussy. Why not just walk away from her?

Same principle as Stand Your Ground laws. Do you also advocate that people have a duty to retreat from a criminal visiting violence upon them?

Same principle as Stand Your Ground laws. Do you also advocate that people have a duty to retreat from a criminal visiting violence upon them?

From a 16 year old girl? Yes, I think discretion is the better part of valor there and you walk away

In your multi-decade career in the military I could find it plausible that you had once come across a female MP who could take down that guy, but no way that there were many such female MPs. It strains credulity.

From a 16 year old girl? Yes, I think discretion is the better part of valor there and you walk away

So you oppose Stand Your Ground laws?

I oppose hitting women , and I especially oppose hitting 16 year old girls.

Tell you right now. I'm out in public and I see some 29 year old man "standing his ground" against a 16 year old girl, I'm knocking his dick in the dirt.

Tell you right now. I'm out in public and I see some 29 year old man "standing his ground" against a 16 year old girl, I'm knocking his dick in the dirt.

You keep evading the question. Do you support Stand Your Ground laws or not?

You keep evading the question. Do you support Stand Your Ground laws or not?

I didn't evade anything. Your question is irrelevant. We are not talking about criminality here, we are talking about two pussies.

There is no way you truly believe Ray Rice was going to get hurt in that elevator if he didn't knock that woman to the ground, or that that faggot in the green jacket couldn't have walked away from a stupid 16 year old girl

I didn't evade anything. Your question is irrelevant. We are not talking about criminality here, we are talking about two pussies.

You've evaded again. Saying you haven't doesn't make it so. You can look at the moon and call it the sun but just saying it's the sun doesn't make it the sun.

The question isn't irrelevant and you damn well know it's not because I suspect you know exactly why I'm asking it and you don't want to answer because you spot the trap you've put yourself in. You can keep crying like a little girl that you're not evading anything or you can man up and answer a straightforward question that was put to you.

You've evaded again. Saying you haven't doesn't make it so. You can look at the moon and call it the sun but just saying it's the sun doesn't make it the sun.

The question isn't irrelevant and you damn well know it's not because I suspect you know exactly why I'm asking it and you don't want to answer because you spot the trap you've put yourself in. You can keep crying like a little girl that you're not evading anything or you can man up and answer a straightforward question that was put to you.

Of course I support stand your ground laws, when used with discretion.

Punching a 16 year old girl is hardly using discretion.

Knocking a woman half your size to the ground cuz she slapped you is hardly using discretion.

Forum List

Back