🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So why did Ray Rice's victim MARRY her attacker a month later?

[
That's what made me more angry. I told my husband if he made a terrible mistake and knocked me out cold, then he better be on his knees, hugging me, crying, and begging for my forgiveness. If he pulled me around by my ankles after knocking me out cold, I would castrate him with a dull butter knife.

HAHAHA. People who make threats on the internet are gutless cowards who never fight back in the real world. You're pathetic.

do they have a child together, named Raven? or Ravin? or is this child with another woman? or is there a child at all? I thought I read he had a child?

The kids name is rayven. A clever name since the daddy is ray and he plays for the ravens.

I'm sure the answer has been posted, but the biatch would rather be punched and treated like a ho than go back to the ghetto and lose all that money. Pretty pathetic.

Yes it has been mentioned before but we can't say it enough. Battered women who stick with their man do it strictly for the money. He's their meal ticket and if they dump him "I might have to get a job!!"

Your comments tell us nothing about the character and motivations of women like Janey Rice, but they sure as hell give us a very clear picture of yours.

As usual all you have are personal attacks on your superiors. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

You are superior to no one. YOU are the lowest life form on this planet. A bottom feeder.

Maybe she loves him. But the masses will call her a whore and golddigger because we a smear society and thats what we do.

At any rate, she's an idiot. You don't marry someone after he's abused you.

Some women love dominant men. They get what they ask for and more. There is no off-switch on men nor a governor which prevents the dominance from passing into physical dominance.

I have no sympathy for women who CHOOSE men like this. They made their bed, now they can sleep there.

I thought they had a child together in 2013 or before?

Women who are abused, stay with their guy for many reasons....but mainly it is because through the abuser, they are made to believe that they are the ones causing the abuse to happen....and they are not the ones that make their other half do this....this is the problem of the abuser himself or herself.... it takes a lot of counseling and examining of oneself, and celebrating oneself, as a decent and honorable human being that does not deserve any kind of abuse from anyone....many of these women have also had an abusive father...abusive to their mother, and are scarred and affected by this situation early on and don't develop enough self confidence in themselves to know that NO ONE deserves to be beaten. Men who hit women also usually come from a father or father like figure, who was abusive to their mother...

These women are made to believe that they could not get along in life without their partner, that they are crap without them...that they would just fail and be the nothing of a human being that they are....this is part of the abuse...it isn't just the hitting, it is psychological warfare, daily verbal abuse....

I don't know if this relationship between the 2 of them is this kind of relationship or not, but the signs so far, show that they may be....

READ the book:

''Men who hate women, and the women who love them''

You know what the solution is? Seeing how women are incapable of being adults and making up their own minds, incapable of making their own choices, incapable of having agency and being responsible for the choices they make, the best solution is to once again keep them as dependents of their fathers until the woman's mother and father choose a husband for her for they'll be more level headed in their husband search that a woman who's looking for love and is making the wrong choice.

There you go, women don't have agency, they're "made to believe" so it's grossly irresponsible to let women loose on society without parental chaperonage to keep them safe. Problem solved.

Women who are abused, stay with their guy for many reasons....but mainly it is because through the abuser, they are made to believe that they are the ones causing the abuse to happen....and they are not the ones that make their other half do this....this is the problem of the abuser himself or herself.... it takes a lot of counseling and examining of oneself, and celebrating oneself, as a decent and honorable human being that does not deserve any kind of abuse from anyone....many of these women have also had an abusive father...abusive to their mother, and are scarred and affected by this situation early on and don't develop enough self confidence in themselves to know that NO ONE deserves to be beaten. Men who hit women also usually come from a father or father like figure, who was abusive to their mother...

These women are made to believe that they could not get along in life without their partner, that they are crap without them...that they would just fail and be the nothing of a human being that they are....this is part of the abuse...it isn't just the hitting, it is psychological warfare, daily verbal abuse....

I don't know if this relationship between the 2 of them is this kind of relationship or not, but the signs so far, show that they may be....

READ the book:

You know what the solution is? Seeing how women are incapable of being adults and making up their own minds, incapable of making their own choices, incapable of having agency and being responsible for the choices they make, the best solution is to once again keep them as dependents of their fathers until the woman's mother and father choose a husband for her for they'll be more level headed in their husband search that a woman who's looking for love and is making the wrong choice.

There you go, women don't have agency, they're "made to believe" so it's grossly irresponsible to let women loose on society without parental chaperonage to keep them safe. Problem solved.

WOW, besides being a white supremacist, you are a male chauvinist. It adds up.

READ the book:

Look, the creationist has crawled out from under his rock. You still believe man and dinosaur lived together?

Anyways, to your comment, I'm not the one that's arguing that women are "made to believe." If women can't live up to adult standards, the primary criterion being "think for yourself" then clearly we need to do something to protect women from harm. My little children can't yet think for themselves so I protect them. If women need parental protection until they can think for themselves, then we'd all have to be cruel and insensitive to the danger they face if we ignored their call for help.

Besides being a creationist, are you also cruel and insensitive to the plight of women who can't look after themselves?

READ the book:

Look, the creationist has crawled out from under his rock. You still believe man and dinosaur lived together?

Anyways, to your comment, I'm not the one that's arguing that women are "made to believe." If women can't live up to adult standards, the primary criterion being "think for yourself" then clearly we need to do something to protect women from harm. My little children can't yet think for themselves so I protect them. If women need parental protection until they can think for themselves, then we'd all have to be cruel and insensitive to the danger they face if we ignored their call for help.

Besides being a creationist, are you also cruel and insensitive to the plight of women who can't look after themselves?

This is a prime example of hair brain ideas from pea brains driven by dogma and doctrinaire.

PLEASE tell us how this "solution" will be enforced? If this woman is "incapable of being adult", what make you think she will accept your imposed parental control? Will you impose it through beatings,government fiat? And if you believe so strongly in 'evolution', then she is probably smarter than her parents.

READ the book:

This is a prime example of hair brain ideas from pea brains driven by dogma and doctrinaire.

PLEASE tell us how this "solution" will be enforced? If this woman is "incapable of being adult", what make you think she will accept your imposed parental control? Will you impose it through beatings,government fiat? And if you believe so strongly in 'evolution', then she is probably smarter than her parents.

Jeez, haven't you been paying attention? The solution is simple, the women will just "be made to believe" that this is a good idea. See how easy that was?

READ the book:

Jeez, haven't you been paying attention? The solution is simple, the women will just "be made to believe" that this is a good idea. See how easy that was?
Your ignorance on the subject is astounding. Maybe you should have your wife volunteer at a homeless shelter for abused women, then she can explain it to you. Maybe you should read a bit more on the subject too....it won't hurt you to become more informed on the subject....honestly, it won't....

READ the book:

Your ignorance on the subject is astounding. Maybe you should have your wife volunteer at a homeless shelter for abused women, then she can explain it to you. Maybe you should read a bit more on the subject too....it won't hurt you to become more informed on the subject....honestly, it won't....

Why would you assume she disagrees with me? She, like I, thinks women are capable of thinking for themselves. I certainly am not susceptible to "being made to believe" and my wife is the same. We both believe women have agency, they can make choices and be held responsible for their choices.

Now if some women aren't up to that task, then perhaps we need to keep them under parental control until they're mentally and emotionally developed enough to enter the world of adults.\

What you're doing is making excuses for women. Bad things have happened to abused women and we can never assign any blame to female victims. That's a demeaning mindset. It robs these women of agency. If they're feeling powerless then you amplify that powerlessness by telling them that they were indeed putty in the hands of their husband whereas if you made them own their own decisions they'd learn from the experience and find the resolve to change their way of thinking, they'd try to make better decisions.

READ the book:

Why would you assume she disagrees with me? She, like I, thinks women are capable of thinking for themselves. I certainly am not susceptible to "being made to believe" and my wife is the same. We both believe women have agency, they can make choices and be held responsible for their choices.

Now if some women aren't up to that task, then perhaps we need to keep them under parental control until they're mentally and emotionally developed enough to enter the world of adults.\

What you're doing is making excuses for women. Bad things have happened to abused women and we can never assign any blame to female victims. That's a demeaning mindset. It robs these women of agency. If they're feeling powerless then you amplify that powerlessness by telling them that they were indeed putty in the hands of their husband whereas if you made them own their own decisions they'd learn from the experience and find the resolve to change their way of thinking, they'd try to make better decisions.

You have to get to the root of the problem in order to solve the problem... ignorance is bliss with you...I suppose it's just easier and you are lazy.

READ the book:

You have to get to the root of the problem in order to solve the problem... ignorance is bliss with you...I suppose it's just easier and you are lazy.

Or I don't buy into the feminist "women are victims" crap. If women want to be treated as adults then they need to cut this "made to believe" nonsense which shifts blame to the husbands and makes the woman powerless in the marriage she CHOOSE to enter into.

Whereas what you're doing is blaming the victim.

Yes, she has responsibility for choosing to stay with a man who is abusive. But that's not the same as "blame." Blame is saying that she's caused it, was responsible for it continuing, and had control over the situation. When you talk blame, you're pointing a finger one way. Responsibility means that both parties made choices. But her choice to stay isn't as injurious to him as his choice to knock her cold was to her. Or do you believe that her actions are somehow hurting the man who hit her?

Or I don't buy into the feminist "women are victims" crap. If women want to be treated as adults then they need to cut this "made to believe" nonsense which shifts blame to the husbands and makes the woman powerless in the marriage she CHOOSE to enter into.

Of course! That nonsense that shifts blame to the man who does the actual hitting and injuring! How absurd that would be!

READ the book:

I think you just plummeted into the sarCHASM...

Forum List

Back