🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So why did Ray Rice's victim MARRY her attacker a month later?

Actually, he's probably right. If you researched a white woman in the same circumstance you'd probably find a similar occurrence. Seems very common unless the woman can find a way to profit from it which maybe she should. Some aren't so strong.

Any male that hits a woman is a coward, not a man.

Any woman who sticks with an abusive man does it for the money. She's a gold-digging whore who doesn't want to get a job.

Yup, where's a street tramp going to find this?

money.jpg

Anyone else notice that ShootSpeeders only likes black men if they are beating up a woman?

She's not a woman; she's a whore who stuck with the guy who beat her up just because he had money. Only an idiot has sympathy for her. THINK

The media is making a fool of itself again. Men and women fight all the time and everybody knows it. Rice is yet another victim in a media political correctness crusade.

Interesting to note that assault charges were originally filed against the woman janay palmer ( now Janay Rice) also. The video clearly shows she charged him!! But charges against her were dropped apparently because she's "just a woman". !! HAHAHA. This whole issue is a joke. Here's a timeline for the story.

A complete timeline of the Ray Rice assault case - SBNation.com

You're the joke, jerk. It's unbelievable that idiots like you are so stupid you don't believe video evidence when it's right in front of your unibrowed face.

Why did she marry him anyway? Lots of reasons, one of them fear of being hurt worse if she tried to leave him.

Stick with cartoons and Sarah Palin stories. This is out of your league.

Unless you have ever seen this movie—either on television or in the real—you can't understand:

Actually, he's probably right. If you researched a white woman in the same circumstance you'd probably find a similar occurrence. Seems very common unless the woman can find a way to profit from it which maybe she should. Some aren't so strong.

Any male that hits a woman is a coward, not a man.

Any woman who sticks with an abusive man does it for the money. She's a gold-digging whore who doesn't want to get a job.

Yup, where's a street tramp going to find this?

money.jpg

Then why do women in middle class and lower income situations stay, too?
An abused woman with a wealthy husband can take the chance of blackmailing him into letting her leave, looking at huge legal bills if she chooses to divorce or field whatever threats he will make to keep her from leaving.

I'm sure the answer has been posted, but the biatch would rather be punched and treated like a ho than go back to the ghetto and lose all that money. Pretty pathetic.

Yes it has been mentioned before but we can't say it enough. Battered women who stick with their man do it strictly for the money. He's their meal ticket and if they dump him "I might have to get a job!!"

Your comments tell us nothing about the character and motivations of women like Janey Rice, but they sure as hell give us a very clear picture of yours.

I thought they had a child together in 2013 or before?

Women who are abused, stay with their guy for many reasons....but mainly it is because through the abuser, they are made to believe that they are the ones causing the abuse to happen....and they are not the ones that make their other half do this....this is the problem of the abuser himself or herself.... it takes a lot of counseling and examining of oneself, and celebrating oneself, as a decent and honorable human being that does not deserve any kind of abuse from anyone....many of these women have also had an abusive father...abusive to their mother, and are scarred and affected by this situation early on and don't develop enough self confidence in themselves to know that NO ONE deserves to be beaten. Men who hit women also usually come from a father or father like figure, who was abusive to their mother...

These women are made to believe that they could not get along in life without their partner, that they are crap without them...that they would just fail and be the nothing of a human being that they are....this is part of the abuse...it isn't just the hitting, it is psychological warfare, daily verbal abuse....

I don't know if this relationship between the 2 of them is this kind of relationship or not, but the signs so far, show that they may be....

READ the book:

''Men who hate women, and the women who love them''

The media is making a fool of itself again. Men and women fight all the time and everybody knows it. Rice is yet another victim in a media political correctness crusade.

Interesting to note that assault charges were originally filed against the woman janay palmer ( now Janay Rice) also. The video clearly shows she charged him!! But charges against her were dropped apparently because she's "just a woman". !! HAHAHA. This whole issue is a joke. Here's a timeline for the story.

Rice is the victim? More evidence of the left's war on women.

The truth is if he had merely slapped her, as bad as that would have been a reasonable person could have said okay they were both drunk she slapped him, he slapped her, is there a pattern here?No then fine him for simple for battery and move.

But that is NOT what happened here, he knocked her out cold, THEN drug her around the hotel lobby.

That's what made me more angry. I told my husband if he made a terrible mistake and knocked me out cold, then he better be on his knees, hugging me, crying, and begging for my forgiveness. If he pulled me around by my ankles after knocking me out cold, I would castrate him with a dull butter knife.

Rice is the victim? More evidence of the left's war on women.

???
While folks on the right call Janey a 'ho', 'gold digger' and numerous other demeaning adjectives.

He hit her or pushed her with his left hand FIRST, she was pushed against the elevator wall and she raised her arms to protect herself, you can see her purse or a package in her hand move up in the shot....and his left arm swung to the right after his hit or push....

and after that she went towards him....

SHE DID NOT charge him first, he already smacked her....watch the video, freeze it, and watch each second in pause mode.

THEN he hit her again and she got knocked out....

He hit her or pushed her with his left hand FIRST, she was pushed against the elevator wall and she raised her arms to protect herself, you can see her purse or a package in her hand move up in the shot....and his left arm swung to the right after his hit or push....

SHE DID NOT charge him first, he already smacked her....watch the video, freeze it, and watch each second in pause mode.

If you see the extended video that starts before they enter the elevator, as she walks by Rice, he spits in her face. She responded with a weak backhand that barely grazed him. Then when they entered the elevator, Rice spit on her again.

Ray Rice spat in face of fiancee twice before punch Outside The Lines reports - ESPN

I don't care about her. The injustice to rice is what is so unfair here. He lost his job cuz he defended himself from some crazy slut.

Which is it? Is he an abusive man, or was he defending himself from a crazy slut?

Or do you just vomit up whatever seems most offensive at the time?

If you see the extended video that starts before they enter the elevator, as she walks by Rice, he spits in her face. She responded with a weak backhand that barely grazed him. Then when they entered the elevator, Rice spit on her again.

Ray Rice spat in face of fiancee twice before punch Outside The Lines reports - ESPN
oh, was watching the elevator scene second by second....I'll check out what you said....

do they have a child together, named Raven? or Ravin? or is this child with another woman? or is there a child at all? I thought I read he had a child?

oh, was watching the elevator scene second by second....I'll check out what you said....

I saw the video on ESPN. ESPN used a blow up insert to enlarge the first spit. It occurs as Rice is waiting for her and it looks like he is texting. As she walks by him, he spits in her face, and she weakly backhands him. Then again in the elevator he spits in her face.

Here is the only video I found...

Newly released video calls NFL action on Ray Rice into question 8230 again Update NFL says they never saw it Hot Air

I'm sure the answer has been posted, but the biatch would rather be punched and treated like a ho than go back to the ghetto and lose all that money. Pretty pathetic.

Yes it has been mentioned before but we can't say it enough. Battered women who stick with their man do it strictly for the money. He's their meal ticket and if they dump him "I might have to get a job!!"

Your comments tell us nothing about the character and motivations of women like Janey Rice, but they sure as hell give us a very clear picture of yours.

As usual all you have are personal attacks on your superiors. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Forum List

Back