🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So why did Ray Rice's victim MARRY her attacker a month later?

Its interesting that, had Rice/GF suppressed their inner children until they returned to their car, or room, or wherever there was no camera, he'd probably still be playing football, making $50 million on his 5 year contract. The REAL crime appears to not be a rash decision in the heat of a moment for which many humans are guilty, but having it recorded and publicized.

And it's HER fault since the video clearly shows she came after him. He defended himself and i don't know why he doesn't say that.

I still can't believe he was dragging her lifeless body in a hotel lobby. Thats like something out of a horror movie.

I suppose he could have simply walked away, tucking her into a corner of the elevator?
Or picked her up and carried her.

He may have torn an ACL.

NFL players need to be careful about off field injury.

LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You are on fire! :rofl:

First of all, the article has more than just anecdotal evidence. And second of all, a husband/boyfriend that makes $50 million dollars is the VERY DEFINITION of 'anecdotal''

$50 million dollars does NOT explain 99.9% of the cases where a woman stays with an abusive husband/boyfriend.

EPIC fail...

It's always about money. Even if the guy is making $50,000 a year that's more than the bimbo can make assuming she wants to work. Most women want to sit home and eat candy bars all day. If the man will pay the bills, they put up with the occasional black eye. Women are all prostitutes.

Holy fuck! I don't know whether to laugh at this post or be concerned!

Its interesting that, had Rice/GF suppressed their inner children until they returned to their car, or room, or wherever there was no camera, he'd probably still be playing football, making $50 million on his 5 year contract. The REAL crime appears to not be a rash decision in the heat of a moment for which many humans are guilty, but having it recorded and publicized.

And it's HER fault since the video clearly shows she came after him. He defended himself and i don't know why he doesn't say that.

Women must frequently beat you up. :laugh:

So why did Ray Rice's victim MARRY her attacker a month later?
You have to ask? easy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

First of all, the article has more than just anecdotal evidence. And second of all, a husband/boyfriend that makes $50 million dollars is the VERY DEFINITION of 'anecdotal''

$50 million dollars does NOT explain 99.9% of the cases where a woman stays with an abusive husband/boyfriend.

EPIC fail...

It's always about money. Even if the guy is making $50,000 a year that's more than the bimbo can make assuming she wants to work. Most women want to sit home and eat candy bars all day. If the man will pay the bills, they put up with the occasional black eye. Women are all prostitutes.

In this case laugh

There are studies that say typically when men call women whores all the time they are merely angry that their mothers were promiscuous.and had many different men in and out of their bedrooms

EPIC fail...

In this case laugh

There are studies that say typically when men call women whores all the time they are merely angry that their mothers were promiscuous.and had many different men in and out of their bedrooms

Either that or they never get laid at all.

EPIC fail...

In this case laugh

Well that is usually a symptom of the same problem. They are angry at women all the time which the women can sense and the result is they never get laid.

EPIC fail...

In this case laugh

Well that is usually a symptom of the same problem. They are angry at women all the time which the women can sense and the result is they never get laid.

Having a penis the size of a ring worm also doesn't help ShittySpeedos case.

The cons of being a celebrity. You make the money you deal with limelight. His wife really shouldnt be saying anything. I understand her being upset but she did attack the guy and decide to stay with him after he decked her. She has to deal with the backlash. Her best defense of her decision is to make sure their marriage lasts. I'm hoping its for all the right reasons and not because she thinks less of herself like some abuse victims do. I dont think this is an ongoing thing. She doesnt strike me as the meek type.

Here is her instagram statement:

“No one knows the pain that the media & unwanted options from the public has caused my family. To make us relive a moment in our lives that we regret every day is a horrible thing,” she wrote. “If your intentions were to hurt us, embarrass us, make us feel alone, take all happiness away, you’ve succeeded on so many levels. Just know we will continue to grow & show the world what real love is!”

She is apologetic.

What real love is? I really love my wife, I've never hit her, let alone knocked her unconscious. She in turn has never given me reason to even consider either as a viable option

I still can't believe he was dragging her lifeless body in a hotel lobby. Thats like something out of a horror movie.

I suppose he could have simply walked away, tucking her into a corner of the elevator?

He may have torn an ACL.

Maybe they should think of that before they knock a loved on senseless.

He may have torn an ACL.

This shit is getting so stupid. Yesterday in one of these threads some fool claimed he didn't hit her at all, she ran into his fist.

What is wrong with people?

He may have torn an ACL.

This shit is getting so stupid. Yesterday in one of these threads some fool claimed he didn't hit her at all, she ran into his fist.

All I can figure is a large handful of posters in this thread don't like women much.

He may have torn an ACL.

All I can figure is a large handful of posters in this thread don't like women much.

Personally, I believe a few of them have recorded that video and play it over and over imagining themselves as Ray Rice as they masturbate.

Sick fucks

HAHAHA. The board notes that, like all liberals, you evade the issue and make personal attacks. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Forum List

Back